Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Teaching students about cryptocurrency and the blockchain in college could be more interesting in the field of economics and emerging technology. I would love to take that subject whenever it'll be offered in any of the curriculum of a certain program.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Teaching students about cryptocurrency and the blockchain in college could be more interesting in the field of economics and emerging technology. I would love to take that subject whenever it'll be offered in any of the curriculum of a certain program.
They should be open for this opportunity that they will gonna learn cryptocurrencies at a young age, I think it is better for them to do this after school rather than just drinking all night or just hanging out with their friends and just spending the money of their parents in a nonsense way.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

I don't think it will be introduced as a course in colleges. Courses being thought in college are government approved or basic outlines for studying. If bitcoin is accepted by the government in a certain country, maybe bitcoin will be inserted as a particular lesson in colleges such as IT and other computer related courses
Yes I guess this could be a long negotiable subject that will b teach in school's in colleges because of the current status of bitcoin today. I guess we all know that it still many country's that doesn't accept nor legalize bitcoin in their country. But if it would be part of the curriculum in the future then it will be a great opportunity to the student's that they will learned bitcoin from school's and this could be a bug help to them.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

I think it is a great idea to insert some subjects about bitcoin, i'm very curious about blockchain technology in particular, I know that it is compose of chain of blocks that is all collected in one point (i think) and is sent to a certain address/location prior to where should the blocks be sent in the first place (that is how a see it) and likewise. Exploring about blockchain technology might give us some great advancements in technology, other than it use in crypto-currencies transaction maybe we can use it in a different way. There are many possibilities of the blockchain technology, so i'll be delighted if our school or any school in country would have any subject regarding bitcoin. Other than earning profit through bitcoin, maybe someday we can even make something great out of blockchain technology.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
It can be a good idea but still we should take consideration that bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world so implementing it on college is not yet possible. If ever it gets done, it will surely help both bitcoin and the users in some terms. It can also help us avoid the misconception about bitcoin and having low knowledge about it which may lead to further damage later on.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

I will expect that many people will enroll to this kind of school, because as we can see that the demand of bitcoin now has a massive increase, if these kind of school offers in our local, i will rather also enroll to it,  to learn many new ideas about crypto
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
We all know that education is one of the most important thing in everyone's life. Putting bitcoin in college will surely end up in a positive way and it can also make way for those who want to invest in bitcoin but can't because they don't have any idea about it. Unfortunately, bitcoin is not yet legal worldwide that's why seeing bitcoin in college is still so far from happening.

fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

They should be open for this opportunity that they will gonna learn cryptocurrencies at a young age, I think it is better for them to do this after school rather than just drinking all night or just hanging out with their friends and just spending the money of their parents in a nonsense way.
Indeed, it is better to use their time into something worth it rather than wasting it in useless things. Bitcoin in college will teach a lot of student about investing while they are young and prepare them for their future. It will give them a lot of opportunity when they start to learn about the advantages of cryptocurrencies.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

Bitcoin should be legalized by the country first before it can be part of offered courses in college school or universities. There are college universities in some countries which have subjects offering education about cryptocurrency. I think that Bitcoin taking part in education is a good idea because the interested users will be more knowledgable about it and it can acquire large statistics of involvement by letting everyone to know about it.
elvinson

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

I know in Korea there are courses of bitcoin and are being expanded, in other countries I do not know how.
Calumwilson

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

Yes in my country universities courses have started to implement cryptocurrency into courses. Is a good start for students and crypto community.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

In our country, I have not heard of any colleges offering Bitcoin as courses. Although I know for a fact that there are seminars about cryptocurrencies that are rampant nationwide. It is not limited to Bitcoin per se.

Well, because I strongly believe that cryptocurrencies are the future in terms of financial market, I think it is best for the young generation to know about cryptocurrencies because they are the heirs of the land. They should know better so when the time comes when there is a dire need to change for the greater good, they are knowledgeable and adaptable.
elvinson

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

I think it is good for countries to have a bitcoin course and avoid many dangers
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

I completely agree with your opinion. According to me bitcoin is an asset and it is yet that much useful to us then BTC will be very very very much useful for the future generation and for them, they must be knowing about the BTC, so that they can prepare themselves for the future and this could be possible by introducing BTC as a subject in their educational system because youth are the future of planet and BTC is the future currency so they should be introduced about the BTC.
yashjaat

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

In the months since meeting Mark, I’ve interviewed seven other miners from the US, Canada, and Singapore who ran or currently run dorm room cryptomining operations, and I’ve learned of many more who do the same. Initially, almost every student began mining because it was fun, cost-free, and even profitable. As their operations grew, so did their interest in cryptocurrency and in blockchain, the underlying technology. Mining, in other words, was an unexpected gateway into discovering a technology that many predict will dramatically transform our lives.
xiaobai863

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

in the future ,the development of bitcoin will come into the courese of bitcoin,however it would be basis thing like the data structs nowdays, as for the market application ,google would be the best teacher.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

When crypto becomes average daily routine it will be taught everywhere. but only basis. Now it's only growing up and getting stronger!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

in the future ,the development of bitcoin will come into the courese of bitcoin,however it would be basis thing like the data structs nowdays, as for the market application ,google would be the best teacher.

It will be possible soon , people are interested in learning about online currencies it is also very useful for their future because many of us don't know about the uses online currencies so we need to appreciate these type of studies .

Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

Bitcoin is legalized in our country but it is not recommended by the bank of the philippines and somehow I like the idea of bitcoin in education and I hope it will be something in our country.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

In fact, there is no need for this. The simple user does not have any business before the bitcoin network works.
Everything will be the same as using computers.
"Click on the button - get the result!"
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: