Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:36:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

Its great the colleges are teaching about BTC, it makes the currency more mainstream and forward thinking to the future!

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Learning cryptocurrency in college is a huge advantage since we are already at the modern age era and most of us who graduated earlier did not have a chance before to study the cryptocurrency properly so it was a huge advantage for new students if they take college and learn how to become rich at an early stage of growth.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Thought I saw a college offer classes in bitcoin as well as another accepting crypto for tuition. Very interesting times...just takes someone to write the textbooks lol
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

well in my opinion it would be better if they included blockchain technology as a core course and just mention btc as a part of it, cuz blockchain is the revolution.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

Well this could be better than teaching it to kids. Bitcoin and the cryptocurreny industry is hard to teach to kids. But in colllege, i believe they are now more open minded and be able to understand it. But I do not think we should have a program for it yet. Cryptocurrency is very complicated and yes it needa to have a long study before someone fully understands it but I think a subject or 2 is enough for a college student. This is maybe just be part of a subject about finance or investig and teach the basics about bitcoins. Because I believe the practice for it and the own realization on research would still be more effective.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Bitcoin do not have any course kind of thing either in school or college, bitcoin is spreading through word of mouth and by media only I hope. If bitcoin is legalized by that particular country then it may have a course. I think rather than bitcoin, block chain technology can be taught in schools or colleges as part of their IT Technology course.

buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

For the time being, bitcoin in my country has not yet entered college classrooms, nor does any major involve bitcoin, and even teachers do not understand bitcoin-related operations.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Well this could be better than teaching it to kids. Bitcoin and the cryptocurreny industry is hard to teach to kids. But in colllege, i believe they are now more open minded and be able to understand it. But I do not think we should have a program for it yet. Cryptocurrency is very complicated and yes it needa to have a long study before someone fully understands it but I think a subject or 2 is enough for a college student. This is maybe just be part of a subject about finance or investig and teach the basics about bitcoins. Because I believe the practice for it and the own realization on research would still be more effective.
Bitcoin is a brand new thing. Bitcoin, like the Internet, has a whole new set of underlying technologies, operational principles, and top-level applications that have never seen anything similar in history,to make it clear to the general public what bitcoin is, just as it is to the public in the 1980s to make it clear what the Internet is.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
It would be a good thing if bitcoin would be prioritized in every country. We should not tolerate people getting in bitcoin uneducated. We should always make sure that everyone is knowledgeable and they really know what they are doing. It would also help them through letting them know other ways on how they can earn bitcoin making them earn more money.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

It is a good idea to teach at universities because many young people can learn how to earn money because of this and when they are graduated and they have not been able to work they can do what they learned in bitcoin to earn money.
David454545

Activity: 71
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

A third world country like ours badly needs those money to go to schools. So if you have one, less students will be dropped out and more graduates that are now unemployed. Bitcoin have the power that could change anyone life. So student should  learn about bitcoin besides their study in college  for their better future.
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Bitcoin has not even been legalized still in our country.I heard that just now,colleges in some european countries have started to add bitcoin as a subject in their studies.Its a new technology which has created a revolution in the world economy.We may expect soon bitcoin to be added as an important lesson in universities all over the world.

Bitcoin is building itself on the education system and bitcoin courses will educate and entice future entrepreneurs. Bitcoin is conquering another industry through specialized digital currency classes. This also marks the bitcoin has begun to really integrate into our daily lives.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

well in my opinion it would be better if they included blockchain technology as a core course and just mention btc as a part of it, cuz blockchain is the revolution.

Studying cryptocurrency like bitcoin is a very broad course to be discuss in college, there is a lot of things that an individual should know about cryptocurrency stuffs, and blockchain is one of it. In the future it might be possible that it could be place on the curriculum in colleges since bitcoin is the future money for us. The society needs to evolve first into a better one before we could convince the Government all over the world that studying cryptocurrency like bitcoin is worth it.
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Nowadays many colleges are campaigning Bitcoin to students, with the campaign in various universities so the students can learn more and can follow or participate in Bitcoin. One of the things obtained from Bitcoin is the second economics is income and much more benefits will be obtained if the students in college in teaching Bitcoin and various aspects of Bitcoin.
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Definately , it's a fantastic idea to introduce bitcoin in colleges as an subject . With this our upcoming generation will be able to learn  about bitcoin cryptocurrency and much more .
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

Maybe in the future bitcoin will be a part of currency discussion in college. Bitcoin will become part of discussion specially in Bachelor of Science and Business Administration courses they will learn the benefits and how to make an investment from bitcoin.

Is that true to bitcoin will be a part of collage because if bitcoin be a part of discussion it is good to know of a student.As collage student can be bitcoin use to income to study and for payment in school activity and miscellanuos fees in school.It is best for the course of Bachelor of Science and Business Administration to expand the knowledge in history of bitcoin.
bubblebit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

A third world country like ours badly needs those money to go to schools. So if you have one, less students will be dropped out and more graduates that are now unemployed. Bitcoin have the power that could change anyone life. So student should  learn about bitcoin besides their study in college  for their better future.

That’s the sad truth we must accept and find solution by being open for a possibility that cryptocurrency will be the key. We’re badly needed some solution to improve the standing and education standards that most people in a 1st and 2nd world county think about us as a laughingstock. This situation can change if all student has a chance to graduate school and this bitcoin can help a lot on this financially.
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

In my country it is not yet available. And I think education about bitcoin is better done by learning by doing. Because there are many different perceptions about the existence of bitcoin. So it would be more interesting to know the bitcoin directly without having to be educated which notaben it becomes a thing forced to be known.
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

Yes I am a college student and I do bitcoin its like a part time jobe to me and I am learning a lot about economics and cryptocurrency so I would like to tell you that, bitcoin will help you learn more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:22:40 AM

If we analizing bitcoin contains math and history knowledge so i think it is good in college if some country started to implement it as one of the subjects in daily lessons. It will also help to pupils specially for those taking a business course and I.T programmer cause bitcoiner must knows a lot about trading and investing. So being a college students they must learn this knowledge.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: