Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
shannen8

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

In our country, I don't think that it is available in college but I hope someday they will do it. It will be great if bitcoin will be part of the lesson or subject so that student can learn bitcoin and businesses, in that way it can be very helpful for the student because they' ll know how to earn easier with bitcoin.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:36:56 AM

So the idea is certainly not bad. But bitcoin and in general, the digital currency is not so popular in the world. To teach in college or at school. But in a couple of years this problem can be solved

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

Well, for the sense that it'd mean teaching students to be responsible in terms of working to earn from BTC as well as give them a better perspective of the future economics, yes a course on cryptocurrency should be imtroduced in the educational system. However, I do not think it be relevant in any other sense.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

the truth is that it is going to be a compulsory subject in the colleges and universities of the world, it could be called the chain of blocks and cryptocurrencies of the future and if it is not dictated by the youngest ones who are from the digital age, they will adapt to the new currency world

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Angela567

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

There should not be any universities that have bitcoin related courses, after all, bitcoin has not been recognized by many people.
Panda_Pendek

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

This is a very good idea. But in most countries Bitcoin has not received permission from the government, one of them in my country. Hope this idea can be realized, so that many people are getting familiar with and understand bitcoin and its used system. As more and more become acquainted with bitcoin and begins to explore the world of cryptocurency it will further reduce poverty.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

I think it's a good idea.
This will allow more college students to learn about bitcoin and join it.
Bitcoins need young people to join to strengthen our community.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
As we all can see, it is very toxic to the community whenever there is someone who is not that much knowledgeable and is saying a lot of nonsense stuffs. Having bitcoin as part of the education in the future would surely be a good thing and will help us a lot in making more people with ability to help more in some campaigns or bounty. Bitcoin is very complex and it is very important to make the people within it smart.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
It is predicted that bitcoin in the future will be more prioritized and will be legalized in no time. If this will happen, bitcoin must be taught well in the people of the world who uses it and invests on it. It would really be a great thing if people will be well-knowledgeable about it so that we can avoid any trouble that may occur because of the trash that people are saying.

tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

There should not be any universities that have bitcoin related courses, after all, bitcoin has not been recognized by many people.

Well, they are ahead of others then. They can teach people what this new technology is and it is correct step to introduce the course. Most courses offered today are just outdated 5-10 years and this is something revolutionary. People like me who like to study for knowledge rather than for degree will definitely benefit us.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

Bitcoin in college is very interesting topic, I would love to listen and learn more about cryptocurrency because there are lot's of people who turns richer and richer yearly because of crypto's. And i believe if everybody equip with trading business then crypto's especially bitcoin will continuously pumps up:)     
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

Its helpfull for college to learn bitcoin because the technology introduce the correct course of programing and web development after all they need bitcoin for colleges because it will help them to provide there financial needs in her study and will learn how to earn it.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

i don't think bitcoin will become as a subject since in our country doesn't support bitcoin at all and giving advice to the people not to invest with bitcoin since it is a fraud or laundering thingy but i will just advice people out there that they can learn bitcoin through google  or in any social media forms in the internet since the information about it can be found everywhere in the internet . Go have some research about it or ask question with your bitcoin user friends that can help you because you need  guidance when investing in bitcoin so you can learn it step by step don't rush yourself  since this is risky as well

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

It is very necessary that we educate the users and the admirers on how bitcoin really works and the important details within it. By this, we can make sure that toxic or senseless words would be avoided to be seen here. Putting bitcoin in line with everyone's education will surely be a great thing which will be felt sooner or later that's why someone should make this happen somehow.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

This is particularly interesting when Bitcoin is taught in the Bitcoin education system will be part of the discussion especially in the Bachelor of Science and Business Administration course, and will provide evidence that bitcoin technology must be studied to support a more advanced economy.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Yes it good ideas for the college student help for the students studs for improve self. So it good opportunity for the all college students and improve knowledge. This information is helpful to college student future business process to help the bitcoin. Bitcoin is help to for the studying and future business improvement and invest for improve more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
1pandu

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

In my opinion, fast growing countries know about bitcoin. but for backward countries should have bitcoin course to know about bitcoin its future.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

I think it can be because can knowledgeable also for know How to invest and How to to understand and learning progress also for the College for the process thier intellectual of the individuals to gain also some tips How to make a money for them to easily earning and also for Help them to gain and to be profitable in the future
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

For me, it would be practical if the college would somehow know on trading especially bitcoin. As it would be practical as it is, they can do it part timely.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

If this is a goodwill why we should not support it because it provides an opportunity for students to get to know crypto.
other than that bitcoin can be a very good source of income and can be a great investment and this all needs support from all parties so that later there is no more misunderstandings.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: