Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:08:29 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 05:46:01 PM by flag39

i am sorry i applied for the airdrop if i read this topic before i would not do that thankfully my application rejected saying suspicious activity and in reality i have not done anything wrong.My guess is crypto-rainbow is scammer and since the price of deeponion is rising now he is denying every new application without giving valid reasons i may have an explanation why he is doing this to avoid giving hundreds of onions to new users when he can keep it for himself and dump it on airdrop day then why give to new users it is scam and at the end only those people will lose money who buy the coin on exchange thinking it has long term value all the paid users who holding onions will be responsible for their loss.

Well, if you say I quote "my application rejected saying suspicious activity"  end quote, you should not join this discussion  because every one can see why are you reacting that way. I was not accepted for an airdrop ethereum token yesterday because I missed one of their rules to follow, so that makes the project a scam?!. If I was accepted would make the project good?!.
These are wonders of the free world!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

i am sorry i applied for the airdrop if i read this topic before i would not do that thankfully my application rejected saying suspicious activity and in reality i have not done anything wrong.My guess is crypto-rainbow is scammer and since the price of deeponion is rising now he is denying every new application without giving valid reasons i may have an explanation why he is doing this to avoid giving hundreds of onions to new users when he can keep it for himself and dump it on airdrop day then why give to new users it is scam and at the end only those people will lose money who buy the coin on exchange thinking it has long term value all the paid users who holding onions will be responsible for their loss.

Checking your post history, i think you have trigger a hit due to burst posting. All signature campaigns hates that kind of posting attitude not only in deeponion. try your luck next time, i think you can re-apply in deeponoin after you improve your posting. Goodluck

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:46:07 PM

Fucking clowns...

Now saying the obvious about a scam it's called FUD and bitching.

Go get a job, moron scammers.

By the way, spamming with the signature here and there doesn't make you a believer or investor or crypto enthusiast, it makes you a fucking scammer as well!

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:53:34 PM

Fucking clowns...

By the way, spamming with the signature here and there doesn't make you a believer or investor or crypto enthusiast, it makes you a fucking scammer as well!

You nailed it bud ! All deeponion supporters are just beggars , scammers and slaves of a criminal developer who  pays them some shitcoins weekly.  
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:21:57 PM

Fucking clowns...

What is your job beside your sig with which you are begging for ... sorry ... asking for donations? Or is this an expression of your enthusiasm in crypto... ?
Grin

You nailed it bud ! All deeponion supporters are just beggars , scammers and slaves of a criminal developer who  pays them some shitcoins weekly.  

And you nailed a beefsteak, funny man. I needn't to beg like your friend above, because I get airdropped every week. And the 10% of the 'shitcoins' I sold brought me more then 740$.
Ok let me beg a little bit:

Dear dev-team of DO:

SHIT! ME! MORE!
 Grin

So perhaps I can spend one or ... maybe two onions for the two loosers above.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:31:45 PM

Fucking clowns...

What is your job beside your sig with which you are begging for ... sorry ... asking for donations? Or is this an expression of your enthusiasm in crypto... ?
Grin

You nailed it bud ! All deeponion supporters are just beggars , scammers and slaves of a criminal developer who  pays them some shitcoins weekly.  

And you nailed a beefsteak, funny man. I needn't to beg like your friend above, because I get airdropped every week. And the 10% of the 'shitcoins' I sold brought me more then 740$.

Dear dev-team of DO:

SHIT! ME! MORE!
 Grin

Dude.. I'm sure with this kind of mindset and morality you will S..CK a D..CK of anybody for few bucks. And I'm sure it will be nothing new for  you, because  you are  doing this daily for deeponion developer. 
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?
HardFireMiner

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:46:41 PM

Fucking clowns...

Grin

Dear dev-team of DO:

SHIT! ME! MORE!
 Grin

Not many people donated, just a few, and not much and I never asked for a penny, just anonymous donations here and there.

And yes, you can continue to promote this scam, whatever you and your friends will do or say, wont change the fact that the coin is a scam and you are part of it.

But people without dignity don't care if they are part of the scam if they are getting some quick bucks out of it.

You don't care how much money "investors" stupid ignorants will lose with this scam, you will have your coins already sold, like the developer, you will drop the bag on someone else and just walk away.

Fuck off scammer.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
rumex

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:53:37 PM

Thanks for the information. May we strive to expose more of this time wasters. This is for the good of the forum members.
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

This forum is full of FUD... Just live on and don't buy if you don't want. You're just hyping the coin this way, bringing more people to it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:49:31 PM

I'm wonder what u have lost in this coin. money? time? Cheesy come on. it's free coin. U dont need to buy anything.

Integrity
Class
Respect
Dignity?

Supporting scam coins for profit is sleezy broken English bullshit pajeets

Full of FUD the little asshole noob account with an onion sig campaign says?  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:16:08 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 07:30:51 AM by kamalsharma100

You are getting all DeepOnions coins for free via airdrop.  I do not know why people still make accusations.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
VTS

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:32:40 AM

You are getting all of the coins for free.  I do not know why people still make accusations.

There is NOTHING free in this world! And for sure not deepOnion coins! Or you give them away as a social project, help poor people Huh Luckily Im to old to fall in this crap, but many others are not....

DeepOnion mentality reminds on drug dealers giving away free drugs to build up their new profitable clientele...

HardFireMiner

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

You are getting all DeepOnions coins for free via airdrop.  I do not know why people still make accusations.
I "love" some of the comments here.

"If it is free, it is legit!"

Folks, you got it all wrong, making the signature campaign (sigh!, not airdrop, signature campaign) it's not free! They give you shitcoins for promoting the shitcoin!. Your ignorance astonishes me.
Do you know how Onions are generated? Do you know how many developers already printed for themselves? Where is proof of work or proof of anything valuable in this shitcoin?

You are a disgrace for the human kind.

diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:17:41 AM

I have a look at their thread. nothing special but at least it free. how scam?

VTS

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:34:18 AM

I have a look at their thread. nothing special but at least it free. how scam?

You should read THIS threat from start, than you could answer your question yourself!

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:37:03 AM

Interesting information... There are so many questionable projects this summer.
enta2k

Activity: 294

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:57:37 AM

Yeah I mean you actually can´t loose anything, but the marcet cap droped 33% within the last 24h and big volumes got tradet.
With the "you have to hold 90% rule" i can´t imagine the volume is from people trading their 10%.

If I had to guess, I would say the dev is a millionaire by now.
We´ve seen 2.5 million in transactions.

So all the little sheeps made a scammer rich and think they are so smart.
It´s sad how easy you can use people to your advantage.

obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:21:34 AM

Yeah I mean you actually can´t loose anything, but the marcet cap droped 33% within the last 24h and big volumes got tradet.
With the "you have to hold 90% rule" i can´t imagine the volume is from people trading their 10%.

You can clearly see the drop is coming from people infringing the 90% rule. Check http://deeponion.info/.
1/3 of the airdrop participants moved more than 10%. That is a lot of people, than won't receive any airdrops in the future. A drop of 33% is not much in comparison to that. Specially in comparison to the run in the last month. And the drop is also not spectacular in comparison to the current volume. Since there were only 6 airdrops, they aren't many coins in circulation.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VTS

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:28:18 AM

You can clearly see the drop is coming from people infringing the 90% rule. Check http://deeponion.info/.
1/3 of the airdrop participants moved more than 10%. That is a lot of people, than won't receive any airdrops in the future. A drop of 33% is not much in comparison to that. Specially in comparison to the run in the last month. And the drop is also not spectacular in comparison to the current volume. Since there were only 6 airdrops, they aren't many coins in circulation.

Please explain me that I am dumb (sorry)

1/3 of the airdrop participants moved more than 10% <> That is a lot of people <> Since there were only 6 airdrops, they aren't many coins in circulation

lot of people = lot of coins  <<< NO???

Sorry for being dumb!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: