Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70282 times)
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

Deeponion is one of the most obvious crypto scams.  They are artifically increasing the price by requiring onions for the airdrops while the devs still own a super majority and are slowly dumping and there will be a MASSIVE DUMP and crash the price to near zero.

That's an obviously mis-informed statement. The devs hold 2%, almost every ICO generates millions optop of holding at least 10% of the supply coins. This is the type of shit (i imagine) you invest in, and all the other fucking morons on these forums do.

Know when to shittalk and know when you're going to be called out for being a complete dummy. The Dev's holding's never concerned me, as long as their's some volume to support it, which there isn't atm, so the devs won't be able to cash out unless they work harder.

Statement to everyone: calling out devs for premines, or holding <5% of coins where's there's no ICO are the most mal-informed and hypocritical statement anyone can make about digital currency in this age. At one time, these were things heavily discussed and coins would immediately get punished for any sort of bullshit act, but not in this time frame, and it will never change to what it used to be, And what spotenik said above this post expresses my sentiments about all coins today.

If it's any consolation, feel free to talk shit about DO's team, their-copy and paste shit and etc; your efforts will be better placed there, and i would of agreed with any points you make.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

Deeponion is one of the most obvious crypto scams.  They are artifically increasing the price by requiring onions for the airdrops while the devs still own a super majority and are slowly dumping and there will be a MASSIVE DUMP and crash the price to near zero.

That's an obviously mis-informed statement. The devs hold 2%, almost every ICO generates millions optop of holding at least 10% of the supply coins. This is the type of shit (i imagine) you invest in, and all the other fucking morons on these forums do.

Know when to shittalk and know when you're going to be called out for being a complete dummy. The Dev's holding's never concerned me, as long as their's some volume to support it, which there isn't atm, so the devs won't be able to cash out unless they work harder.

Statement to everyone: calling out devs for premines, or holding <5% of coins where's there's no ICO are the most mal-informed and hypocritical statement anyone can make about digital currency in this age. At one time, these were things heavily discussed and coins would immediately get punished for any sort of bullshit act, but not in this time frame, and it will never change to what it used to be, And what spotenik said above this post expresses my sentiments about all coins today.

If it's any consolation, feel free to talk shit about DO's team, their-copy and paste shit and etc; your efforts will be better placed there, and i would of agreed with any points you make.

Hey Buddy no one here can take your word seriously since you have a Deep Onion signature to get coins and dump on suckers and are supporting this scam coin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

Which scammy part should i mention now ?

How about a *FAKE* "airdrop" ?

It was nothing of the sort and no other coin ever premined then staked the coisn then tacked on a fake airdrop which was nothing more than free coins under certain circumstances in return for advertsing on this forum.. or "domination" tasks.

So which scammy part of this bullshit scam coin are we going to discuss next ?
Oh they only premined X amount ?
yeah ?
And ?
What is your fucking point ?
2 and half wrongs make a sort of right ?

Gimme a bloody fucking god damn break scammy greedy little fucking losers.  Roll Eyes

You are blatant greedy scammy corrupt losers.. enjoy your fate douche bags  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
celtic99

Merit: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

Which scammy part should i mention now ?

How about a *FAKE* "airdrop" ?

It was nothing of the sort and no other coin ever premined then staked the coisn then tacked on a fake airdrop which was nothing more than free coins under certain circumstances in return for advertsing on this forum.. or "domination" tasks.

So which scammy part of this bullshit scam coin are we going to discuss next ?
Oh they only premined X amount ?
yeah ?
And ?
What is your fucking point ?
2 and half wrongs make a sort of right ?

Gimme a bloody fucking god damn break scammy greedy little fucking losers.  Roll Eyes

You are blatant greedy scammy corrupt losers.. enjoy your fate douche bags  Cheesy

Agree with you completely, and just had to post this Your penguin avatar is hilarious.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:24:21 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:45:22 PM by tk808

Hey Buddy no one here can take your word seriously since you have a Deep Onion signature to get coins and dump on suckers and are supporting this scam coin.

I don't support DO, i'm supporting my profits, i really don't give a fuck about the coin itself anymore because of the team behind it. I've merely talked about the DEV premine, and gave them some defense in comparison to 99% of all the other digital currencies launching these days. You think i like DO coin, look into my post history and read my writings i sent to you, it's clear i have no remorse for those cunts at deeponion.

There are coins out there that are supported by many, they remain scams and more fucked up coins than DO. I don't see you talking shit about them, namely XRP. So if you want to call me out, don't be a hypocrite about it.

Again, don't come at me with hotheaded bullshit when i called you out for being a moron.

If we want to flashback to 09'-2013 mentality, that's fine, everyone who's been in crypto since before silkroad knows exactly why everything here is a corrupted, cesspool mess. And if that's the case, then yes i agree with every point you've made. But times have changed, there is no golden coins out there that have any remorse for the principals Satoshi and earlier adopters of BTC had.

And lastly, on the DeepOnion forums, i'm the most hated man by the dev's that's still participating in their airdrops, for merely calling out their bullshit.

Edit: I want it to be known, DO the coin itself, with the community is solid. The team, creators and developers are corrupted fucks, and that's why this entire coin will never be a "Good" coin or see any major success.

Edit 2: The more shit you talk about DO, the more you bump this post, the more exposure it will get. It's a double edge knife to criticize something without actively promoting it, this is something most people fail to realize.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

For me I do not notice what you say this coin, but I can only say it's a big one in the onioners community.
mrlovely22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

Look, you're just promoting this coin, no harm will be done, I won't stop participating in the airdrops and many others won't, only thing you're doing is inviting many more people that hadn't heard of this coin to participate in the airdrops.
Thank you for your information
mrpumpa

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

Thank you for your information.
This is great for new investors like me
Thank you so much Smiley
BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

the author of the topic thought well before writing it all? No comments  Cry
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

Spoetnik
It's funny how butthurt you are Grin There is injustice on the internet and you just found out?))
Scam or not why do you care so much? People will either earn or learn. It's a win-win Grin Chillax.

Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

May be it's a scam, may be not. Too early to make an evaluation.
But I'm very sorry I didn't partecipate to its airdrop this summer...

You are all mostly brain damaged little retards.. hoping for free "coins".
Too early to tell dumb fucking pajeets ? LOL

Know what makes a scam a fucking scam ?

HOW IT WORKS.

I hope you stupid fucking losers get decimated financially.. you deserve it for being immoral and / or idiots.

PS:
Did it occur to you stupid morons out there why Satoshi did not *PREMINE* 80 million coins then stake them ?

Did he make fraudulent claims and hire scammers to do "tasks" and orchestrate puppet accounts ?

You stupid fucking losers think anything is legit.. *if you make money off it.
I cut my damn cock off with a rusty saw before i had *ANYTHING* to do with crypto now.
ALL OF YOU.. are scammy assholes noobs and retards.

This was a joke in 2013.
Now ? It's lower than lower than low.
It's inception faggotry to epic levels.
It's a vortex are scammy ass greedy faggorty where anything goes.
As long as the crowd of dipshits piling in keep pushing the pyramid scheme coins price higher and higher.

I'm not making this shit up either.. all you have to do is look at this topic.
You will see precisely what i just said.
Idiots.
Many of these *NOOBS* said they make a small profit so it can't be scam.
The one lead scammy dickhead who i suspect is a lead dev or something with the scam coin created a topic proclaiming it was a success and the nay sayers were put in their place..
Why ?
Because he said the fucking price went up  Cheesy

By the way i still find it hard to believe that *TORCOIN* was -exposed- as a scam and then how exactly at the same time this coin was launched with the same damn bullshit claims.
Coincidence ? I think fucking not.

Scam or not who gives a fuck you are all losers and deserve what ever you get.. suffer pricks.  Grin
You ARE pajeets because you rolled in creating a million (literally) accounts then spouted off about shit you don't know about (crypto) so you could make dust by shitting in the street.
You all collectively took a fat shit all over crypto and the result is country after country banning this shit.

..and more to come Wink

You are just a bunch of stupid little brats.
This guy called everyone a bunch of names, so we should definetly take advice from him. He seems like a very nice, understanding, guy who cares about the plight of his fellow man.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
Dmitry_K

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

Thanks for this information and a warning, this is now very important. Today, the crypto market has good opportunities, but on the other hand there are many risks and we need to remember about it.
Humpert

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Give evidence because Deep Onion is a very good project. There should be no such judgment when you do not really understand the project. I believe Deep Onion will succeed this year.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Give evidence because Deep Onion is a very good project. There should be no such judgment when you do not really understand the project. I believe Deep Onion will succeed this year.
everyone know that its a scam so he dont need an special evidence just do some reasach and you will find out that its a scam

Free palestine
CBESH

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

everyone know that its a scam so he dont need an special evidence just do some reasach and you will find out that its a scam

I will be the judge of that. If there is evidence then produce it!   With any ICO there is a ton of trust that you have to wish and hope that the developers dont run off with your money and do what they are supposed to do. However that is why we need to work to figure out which ICO/Projects are legit and which ones are not. It is hard enough to be right even with good intentions. So if you have evidence then produce it.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

the question is who's the people behind the project why they don't wanna show themselves..this is a big red flag they can run away when they want and leave u with worthless coins just like BITONNNNECT Grin
CBESH

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

the question is who's peeps behind the project why they don't wanna show themselves..this is a big red flag they can run away when they want and leave u with worthless coins just like BITONNNNECT Grin

I agree this is a problem. We cannot know if what they are doing is legit or not. We have to assume they are doing the right thing. However those of us without technical expertise cannot verify that there are no trojans or back door worms. We need to have some way to verify these aspects. From what I have read it looks legit but again I am not an expert. I may get duped!  Shocked
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

the question is who's the people behind the project why they don't wanna show themselves..this is a big red flag they can run away when they want and leave u with worthless coins just like BITONNNNECT Grin

Some people like the anonymity. That's what the project is about. Just because you don't trust them it doesn't mean it's scam. And they never bring up the feeling of fooling with us in the last months. In fact I am more convinced of this project than the most "legit" projects, where I am involved in. In those projects the devs are not anon but bad in developing. So you can say it's a scam in some way.

But DeepOnion is legit so far and I highly doubed it will turn out as scam, because some people that are involved in the dev team are not anonymous anymore.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:23:00 AM

Some people like the anonymity. That's what the project is about. Just because you don't trust them it doesn't mean it's scam. And they never bring up the feeling of fooling with us in the last months. In fact I am more convinced of this project than the most "legit" projects, where I am involved in. In those projects the devs are not anon but bad in developing. So you can say it's a scam in some way.

But DeepOnion is legit so far and I highly doubed it will turn out as scam, because some people that are involved in the dev team are not anonymous anymore.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero-gold/
something like that will happen to deeponion when ''devs'' dump their bags never trust someone you don't know anything about him espicially in crypto space because he can fuck you up and you can't do anything. btw major exchanges will never list shitcoins without knowing their identity  #Bitconnect Grin
CBESH

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

When they dump then the price goes down. When the price goes down then well you know...
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: