Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:34:43 AM

Nice site here - might be a way to get EGC recognised if there are more thumbs up...

https://cryptocoinsinfo.net/completelist

Thanks for sharing that. I've voted and I will ask others to also.

Your welcome. The more votes the better! =D
starmman a is a loyal fan, I believe that you have accumulated a lot of EGC now, and will have a good profit when it rises.

I've been acquiring it for a while - but offering most of it as liquidity on the markets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:44:55 AM

It is nice to see that EGC is still alive and doing well. I am confident that once the next bullmarket cycle begins then EGC will go for a really high run, not sure if we will challenge ATH as that seems a bit ridiculous lol. That POS is doing work tho, some nice rewards from there
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:14:52 AM

It is nice to see that EGC is still alive and doing well. I am confident that once the next bullmarket cycle begins then EGC will go for a really high run, not sure if we will challenge ATH as that seems a bit ridiculous lol. That POS is doing work tho, some nice rewards from there

In my opinion, any EGC less than 1000 is a steal - I think its under valued - but that's only my opinion, nothing is guaranteed
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:45:46 AM

In my opinion, any EGC less than 1000 is a steal - I think its under valued - but that's only my opinion, nothing is guaranteed
Are you a professional trader? There is no other routine work, such as working in a logistics company.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:23:09 AM

Are you a professional trader? There is no other routine work, such as working in a logistics company.
No, not quite there yet - I don't draw down enough to be a professional. Maybe in a few years I'll be there providing I make/made some sensible choices.

For day job its software development
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:43:23 AM

No, not quite there yet - I don't draw down enough to be a professional. Maybe in a few years I'll be there providing I make/made some sensible choices.

EGC is one of those coins that really shines in a Bull market. The coin itself and surrounding tech is nothing ground breaking so the main draw will be the donation and doing good effect. And the best time for charity is during the bull runs and that is where it shines Smiley
honghaisea

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:16:58 PM

software development is very near to Blockchain,i am working in a logistics company,Virtual currency is a hobby, and i am not quite understand
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:29:20 PM

EGC is one of those coins that really shines in a Bull market. The coin itself and surrounding tech is nothing ground breaking so the main draw will be the donation and doing good effect. And the best time for charity is during the bull runs and that is where it shines Smiley

Its a massive USP - I've not seen another coin doing anything live evergreen other than Magi in its early days - but Magi lost its dev and has fallen off the wall of late
honghaisea

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:33:22 PM

Its a massive USP - I've not seen another coin doing anything live evergreen other than Magi in its early days - but Magi lost its dev and has fallen off the wall of late
I admire this development very much. He has been working on Evergreen since the release of this coin, and he has released meetings every week. Like a robot that lives in the forum
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:40:35 PM

it really comes down to the fact that the community really seems to like it, POS provides great rewards and for better or worse, the fat finger pump that happened will keep traders exited because should it ever do a ATH it would be completely insane
EcoWealth

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:26:52 PM

Don't Rule Out an ATH

The Legitimacy, Education and Ecological Work Surging Within EverGreenCoin, the Environmental Industry and the Tension Rising Within the Next 12 Years on Climate Change Demanding Environmental Economics Like Proof Of Environment and an Ecological NonProfit Currency to Sustain and Progress Earth.

Aiming to Bring in Ecosia, Sierra Club, WWF, Gates Foundation, Nature Conservancy, WWOOF, GreenPeace, and the Venus Project.

EcoWealth is a Golden Botanic and Hydrologic Archetype Making ₿otany and Hydrology a Global Force of Work with EverGreenCoin.org, Incorporating Mass Meditations and Reiki Healing.

NOTE: EcoWealth is an Authorized Effort on EVERGREENCOIN.org
honghaisea

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:09:44 PM

Don't Rule Out an ATH

The Legitimacy, Education and Ecological Work Surging Within EverGreenCoin, the Environmental Industry and the Tension Rising Within the Next 12 Years on Climate Change Demanding Environmental Economics Like Proof Of Environment and an Ecological NonProfit Currency to Sustain and Progress Earth.

Aiming to Bring in Ecosia, Sierra Club, WWF, Gates Foundation, Nature Conservancy, WWOOF, GreenPeace, and the Venus Project.

EcoWealth is a Golden Botanic and Hydrologic Archetype Making ₿otany and Hydrology a Global Force of Work with EverGreenCoin.org, Incorporating Mass Meditations and Reiki Healing.

Can anyone tell me what this information is doing, and it looks like the cult organization, what meditation and reiki healing...
EcoWealth

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:58:02 PM

Don't Rule Out an ATH

Can anyone tell me what this information is doing, and it looks like the cult organization, what meditation and reiki healing...

Whats the Problem with Using Ecosia to Search What You Don't Understand? You Plant Trees With the Searches.

We are Active on Discord Twitter Facebook Hangouts Where Everything We are Doing is Understood and Appreciated.

EGC EverGreenCoin EGC
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:27:52 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 04:56:08 AM by EverGreenCoin

Don't Rule Out an ATH

Whats the Problem with Using Ecosia to Search What You Don't Understand? You Plant Trees With the Searches.

We are Active on Discord Twitter Facebook Hangouts Where Everything We are Doing is Understood and Appreciated.

EGC EverGreenCoin EGC

This is our good friend EcoWealth. He has been very eagerly promoting EverGreenCoin on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook; and has been a tremendous promotional asset to EverGreenCoin. Social media, while always understood as a critical component towards mass adoption and acceptance of EGC, often times falls down the priority list for a small team of volunteers. While announcements are always spread on social media, day-to-day promotions are rarer. EcoWealth is helping to bridge that gap. He is also very active in our Discord and a regular attendee of the weekly public meetings. We thank him and welcome him to BCT.

A bit unorthodox or different for some, yes. But no cult. As he has learned some of the do's and don'ts the incorporation must adhere to (legit crypto in the States, 501c3, policies, etc.) while learning of crypto himself, he has brought many new eyes to EverGreenCoin. His meditations, philosophies, and input are a welcome addition to the community and a very interesting perspective. We hope to continue to progress with EcoWealth in a mutually beneficial manner.

Thanks and have a great week, everyone!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:46:35 AM

Don't Rule Out an ATH

EGC EverGreenCoin EGC

This is our good friend EcoWealth. He has been very eagerly promoting EverGreenCoin on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook; and has been a tremendous promotional asset to EverGreenCoin. Social media, while always understood as a critical component towards mass adoption and acceptance of EGC, often times falls down the priority list for a small team of volunteers. While announcements are always spread on social media, day-to-day promotions are rarer. EcoWealth is helping to bridge that gap. He is also very active in our Discord and a regular attendee of the weekly public meetings. We thank him and welcome him to BCT.

A bit unorthodox or different for some, yes. But no cult. As he has learned some of the do's and don'ts the incorporation must adhere to (legit crypto in the States, 501c3, policies, etc.) while learning of crypto himself, he has brought many new eyes to EverGreenCoin. His meditations, philosophies, and input are a welcome addition to the community and a very interesting perspective. We hope to continue to progress with EcoWealth in a mutually beneficial manner.

Nice to see you posting on here EcoWealth - Ecosia is awesome I've been following and promoting it since its early days - I tried to persuade Christian Kroll to work with EGC a couple of years ago - didn't get very far
honghaisea

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:27:44 PM

Don't Rule Out an ATH

EGC EverGreenCoin EGC

In this case, welcome to BCT. I am sorry for my ignorance. I am sorry to say this to EcoWealth. I hope that I can understand meditation in the future and welcome you again.
jimbo530

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:19:32 PM

I have spoken with Ecowealth a number of times myself and though we have very different personal beliefs we share the most important one, that the earth and our environment should take priority in our lifestyles and decision making. Many projects still underway bulls or bears the EGC community stays strong and committed to the cause. I am hoping to have a metal and glass recycling workshop that runs on food waste in my garage by the end of this summer and you better believe i will be buying EGC with US dollars i make selling bongs, bowls, swords and tools made from materials i clean from the local creeks and powered by food waste collected from my local community . Not only has EGC inspired and assisted me this far but is also helpful in finding an audience that will have an interest in hand made goods from recycled materials. Crypto is cool but the community and cause here are not accurately represented by coin value as some of what is provided can not be purchased but still have a great amount of value. I have made many good friends both in my area and around the world in my time working with EGC, these personal connections can not be bought but must be built.  If you are interested but uncertain about EGC get involved with the community and earn some EGC doing good work in your own life. As much as the money would help the cause the cause is worth more than the money to many of the team and community members here and that value will later be more apparent. In my area i have many who own no other cryptos not even BTC, they work for EGC and use them to buy books, coffee, pizza and more from other locals who also support the cause and are not chasing profit and this will only build into a larger more efficient community with a more obvious value over time. I do hope everyone is well and gets involved with our community on some level. 
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:32:34 PM

Here is a picture James shared in our Discord of his digester mentioned above:

Bravo, Jimbo! Bravo! Smiley

Happy Earthday 2019 everyone! 

honghaisea

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:27:14 PM

Here is a picture James shared in our Discord of his digester mentioned above:

Bravo, Jimbo! Bravo! Smiley

Happy Earthday 2019 everyone! 
so cool , looks like a Drinking fountain,What does this thing work on, it doesn't look complicated
jimbo530

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:48:22 PM

Food waste and water go in liquid fertilizer and natural gas come out. The process is done by anaerobic bacteria as they eat the food waste and create methane, and other nutrient by products that make the fertilizer. The pipe that you can only see a small section goes to the bottom of the barrel and has a large section cut out so food can get into the barrel but allows minimal air to get in and the taller pipe coming out the top is just room so it can bubble up and not get liquids in the gas line once it is full and the gas will go out of the top into storage, the tap is to get out the high quality liquid fertilizer suspended between the top and bottom layers of materials. The internal process is a natural process and happens in the wild and in many landfills often, utilizing the process to fuel recycling may not be as common but it was a low cost large impact project. Also dont forget we are planting another 500 trees in my area on the 28th. If any of you guys are near NWPA feel free to come lend a hand.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: