Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

chinese governments  release some news about control  ICO , hope not hurt real , I'm very interested in this project,and really serious projects can succeed!
When they just released the News, i dont think that it will have an affect on real. So just stay relaxed. But for the future its Just a Matter of time for more and more countries releasing rules for ICOs, since the governments have to protect their citizens. And there are reasons for that because of all the scam projects, where so many people lost their Money.

"have to protect their citizens" - you mean make sure they pay taxes to fund their scam called fiat? I mean, it's better wrapped if you call it protection, but wishful thinking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:38:18 PM

are there any plans to store the raised money in a stable currency? fund lost close to 1 million already due to dropping eth value...
Belive me ETH will rise again. I think 500 $ is very likely this year.

There are was many big ICO on August 31, thats reason ETH growed. Now this ICO sold ETH and price goind down. Ill wait lower price and buy Real  Roll Eyes

I was expecting this to be honest. Now is the time to buy ETH as well as REAL for best price possible.

The market is getting down a little, and I'm not sure why, I'll look into it; in the meantime, I really don't think this is bad for the ICO, but not good either, it appears that because the amount of ICOs that is going on, and most of them in ethereum, the network is getting slower, so people would rather waste no time in investing, or stop investing, so money won't stop coming for the ICO, though it will decrease a little for a while until all is well again, its not that bad because this will happen to all eth ICOs, so all are in the same boat.

Market is going sideways but I'm sure that we will see Ethereum at 500$ per coin this year. In my opinion if you want to invest, put your money on REAL. They've got bigger headroom for future gains  Cool
500$ per ETH is not difficult to reach,now,it is about 350$.
many time,the token price rise rate cannot catch the ETH price rise rate,hope rise rate of REAL over the ETH!
What you're toalking about. In most cases token outperform Ethereum. By looking at REAL Presale I can confidently say that this token will skyrocket after ICO is finished and tokens are listed on exchanges
after the end of the ico price of token will go to the moon for sure,hope it will be fast listed on some big exchange like bittrex or polo...
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

are there any plans to store the raised money in a stable currency? fund lost close to 1 million already due to dropping eth value...
Belive me ETH will rise again. I think 500 $ is very likely this year.

There are was many big ICO on August 31, thats reason ETH growed. Now this ICO sold ETH and price goind down. Ill wait lower price and buy Real  Roll Eyes

I was expecting this to be honest. Now is the time to buy ETH as well as REAL for best price possible.

The market is getting down a little, and I'm not sure why, I'll look into it; in the meantime, I really don't think this is bad for the ICO, but not good either, it appears that because the amount of ICOs that is going on, and most of them in ethereum, the network is getting slower, so people would rather waste no time in investing, or stop investing, so money won't stop coming for the ICO, though it will decrease a little for a while until all is well again, its not that bad because this will happen to all eth ICOs, so all are in the same boat.

Market is going sideways but I'm sure that we will see Ethereum at 500$ per coin this year. In my opinion if you want to invest, put your money on REAL. They've got bigger headroom for future gains  Cool
500$ per ETH is not difficult to reach,now,it is about 350$.
many time,the token price rise rate cannot catch the ETH price rise rate,hope rise rate of REAL over the ETH!
What you're toalking about. In most cases token outperform Ethereum. By looking at REAL Presale I can confidently say that this token will skyrocket after ICO is finished and tokens are listed on exchanges
after the end of the ico price of token will go to the moon for sure,hope it will be fast listed on some big exchange like bittrex or polo...

Lol what's that shitposting? What makes you think that? Maybe after they launch their platform, maybe then the price will go to the moon.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

dear every body.
don't afraid about price of ETH drop, look back to BTC price, it ever drop more than 15% or more in a day.
and, remember, if a lot of ppl need ETH to join crowdfunding, they will buy it and raising the ETH value.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:02:15 PM

dear every body.
don't afraid about price of ETH drop, look back to BTC price, it ever drop more than 15% or more in a day.
and, remember, if a lot of ppl need ETH to join crowdfunding, they will buy it and raising the ETH value.

Exactly what I thought. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile so you can expect 20% fluctuations per day. There is no need to worry about REAL ICO because they will invest in real estate (which is one of the safest possible investments)  Wink
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

Glad I found this one, the teaser looks great and the whole sector is huge if we just look at Pokemon and how that took over the world, something like this could do equally as well.  It could also fall to the wayside, it all depends on how well it is adopted and how the game itself works.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:31:28 PM

for those arguing about ETH price on Real's forum. PLZ STOP! This is not ETH forum and remember dumbnuts that ETH was at $30 just in march of this yr, so even if ETH drops down to $150, i still say ETH is doing just fine. A savvy investor actually sees an ETH drop as a win, cos they can acquire more token for less price. So quit your whining and refocus the topic back on REAL. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:09:45 PM

Glad I found this one, the teaser looks great and the whole sector is huge if we just look at Pokemon and how that took over the world, something like this could do equally as well.  It could also fall to the wayside, it all depends on how well it is adopted and how the game itself works.

I too think REAL will get widespread support from investors because the real estate industry was the most invested in terms of money and the profits are too high over a period of time. nowadays it doesnt matter where but real estate returns after some years are quite high.
Heimer

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

for those arguing about ETH price on Real's forum. PLZ STOP! This is not ETH forum and remember dumbnuts that ETH was at $30 just in march of this yr, so even if ETH drops down to $150, i still say ETH is doing just fine. A savvy investor actually sees an ETH drop as a win, cos they can acquire more token for less price. So quit your whining and refocus the topic back on REAL. Thanks

No one is arguing about price of ethereum here. And even if ethereum is directly connected to REAL itself so this isn't offtopic. If someone wants to invest in REAL they need to pay FIAT for ETH (If they don't own it already)...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:06:49 PM

Actually, they have taken the ETH price volatility into account. Check page 22 and 23 of the whitepaper. Although I have to read it a couple of times to fully understand, because superficially it seems as if you benefit when ETH tanks or REAL token price grows either way.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:34:36 PM

No one is arguing about price of ethereum here. And even if ethereum is directly connected to REAL itself so this isn't offtopic. If someone wants to invest in REAL they need to pay FIAT for ETH (If they don't own it already)...

You invest with ETH, meaning that what you have today, it may be less tomorrow, so nobody can be sure if one should invest now so they don't lose REAL tokens, or invest tomorrow or any other day when price is rising, because it could easily go down more, and besides, REAL is based on Ethhereum, and now REAL is in an ICO, so eth prices will be VERY important here, because it concern the investment and the token, y REAL wasn't in an ICO, then I would agree to a certain degree that it shouldn't be discussed here.
arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

Wrong thread maybe? This is no gaming ICO  Cheesy Grin

Though everything is a game really...so you'd be right on that one  Cheesy Wink
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

As I like REAL project I think that these days should be standart for every ICO to bound price with FIAT then we would avoid this discussion about eth price.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:48:43 PM

As I like REAL project I think that these days should be standart for every ICO to bound price with FIAT then we would avoid this discussion about eth price.
agree with you! I like this Real Estate platform too! Yes it is not the first and not the last, but the investor showed interest in it, even if it is purely material! Everyone wants to benefit in x2 or more!
Heimer

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:58:28 PM

agree with you! I like this Real Estate platform too! Yes it is not the first and not the last, but the investor showed interest in it, even if it is purely material! Everyone wants to benefit in x2 or more!
That's not necessarily true because many ICOs counting worth of tokens by dividing them by raised funds. This is one of the fairer solution for ICO  Smiley
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:14:07 PM

Hi fans and devs.
I really like projects related to Real estate.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146910.msg21480585#msg21480585
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Heimer

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

Hi fans and devs.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Nice thread, you put a lot of effort here, deffinitely worth reading. This is my personal opinion but I think that REAL is the best real estate ico currently - nice roadmap, good dev team and dividends to token holders.  Wink
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:42:36 PM

Hi fans and devs.
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Wow, I wasn't aware that there are this many real estate projects going on lately. But real estate is such a big and interesting field, there should be enough capital for all the good ones.
Heimer

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:09:06 PM

Hi fans and devs.
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Wow, I wasn't aware that there are this many real estate projects going on lately. But real estate is such a big and interesting field, there should be enough capital for all the good ones.
You know what they saying - quality over quantity. Half of this real estate ico will eventually be worthless, but I'm sure that this wont happen to REAL
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:09:21 PM

Hi fans and devs.
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Yea there are many projects but I think REAL is one of the biggest of them. But there is a huge market so there will come many more until next year.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: