Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41872 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:55:52 PM

this seems like a good deal for european and american miners dont think china will turn to playkey "mining"

Well, if there is money, there will be Chinese miners, quite simple.

But there is still the matter of network latency which is determined by the distance between the server and the client. The further away the greater the lag gets. So in some parts of the world there is still an advantage to more local miners.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:44:07 AM

how much minimum target or softcap playkey token dev

Actually, i think, there is not a need to set a soft cap for this project. They really have the best project I ever saw on blockchain plus they have already working platform with 2.8 million customers. They will probably hit hard cap, if it doesn't happen miraculously they should go with any funding because platform already working.

2.8 millions cutomers?  Shocked
What you mean? May be 2.8 millions visitors on their site?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:08:59 AM

this seems like a good deal for european and american miners dont think china will turn to playkey "mining"

But there is still the matter of network latency which is determined by the distance between the server and the client. The further away the greater the lag gets. So in some parts of the world there is still an advantage to more local miners.
China has a large number of gamers, this project will be very popular there.
A large number of gamers as well as their miners will be.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:10:02 AM

Actually, i think, there is not a need to set a soft cap for this project. They really have the best project I ever saw on blockchain plus they have already working platform with 2.8 million customers. They will probably hit hard cap, if it doesn't happen miraculously they should go with any funding because platform already working.

that is good numbers of hits. I am sue no issues meeting hard cap

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:31:16 AM

https://youtu.be/B76ngD76WEI

Video says they got $2.8mil funding from some European fund.

It also says that they have 1 million users every month. So I guess 1 million active users on their platform monthly? Which is a significant amount

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Eg0rkaPK

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Playkey CEO & Cofounder

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:39:09 AM

Right. We have even 2 million visitors on the product website - https://playkey.net . Not all them are playing and paying for sure. But it is a significant number. We have even much more customers than we have servers. Decentralisation is the way of solving this challenge and scale very fast.

◇ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ◇
https://playkey.io
Eg0rkaPK

Activity: 97

Playkey CEO & Cofounder

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:59:59 AM

China has a large number of gamers, this project will be very popular there.
A large number of gamers as well as their miners will be.
[/quote]

China is the №1 gaming market in the world. Even bigger than US. We plan to come there. But before China it is more important to cover US, South Korea (№4 gaming market) and Japan (№3 gaming market). In this counties we have less users, but their pay checks are high.

◇ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ◇
https://playkey.io
jessicalogy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:04:16 AM

:)A Newbie to Cryptocurrency - Play Key Crypto currency Cheesy
I am never a number or computer driven person, but the recent hype about crypto currency got my attention just like many other people.  The first time I heard about Cryptocurrency was around 2009 when the news reported that Bitcoin can be used for transactions.  That time, to many , they keep thinking that the coin can be "hacked" and your account will go bankrupt.  In view of that, I did not bother much and thought that fiat currency was still the best way of monetary management for me.  
I went into serious studying about how crypto currency work only sometime earlier 2017 and got to know about the technology behind it, the blockchain.  
A blockchain is a decentralized and digital ledger which records transactions many computers, because of that, the transaction cannot be easily changed or manipulated.  this was when I realise that, it is impossible for any black hats to hack into the block chain as of now.  Making the crypto currency a safe environment.
THE PLAY KEY ICO
Play key caught my attention when one of my friends told me about it.  I went on to read its white paper and thought that the concept of being able to let gamers loan a more advanced gaming facilities remotely for their games is really cool.  Of course there are still more to explore but at this moment now, I have not seen or heard any other gaming companies providing such brilliant services to the gamers around the world.  The best part is that it is not restricted by any boundaries!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:11:40 AM

:)A Newbie to Cryptocurrency - Play Key Crypto currency Cheesy
I am never a number or computer driven person, but the recent hype about crypto currency got my attention just like many other people.  The first time I heard about Cryptocurrency was around 2009 when the news reported that Bitcoin can be used for transactions.  That time, to many , they keep thinking that the coin can be "hacked" and your account will go bankrupt.  In view of that, I did not bother much and thought that fiat currency was still the best way of monetary management for me.  
I went into serious studying about how crypto currency work only sometime earlier 2017 and got to know about the technology behind it, the blockchain.  
A blockchain is a decentralized and digital ledger which records transactions many computers, because of that, the transaction cannot be easily changed or manipulated.  this was when I realise that, it is impossible for any black hats to hack into the block chain as of now.  Making the crypto currency a safe environment.
THE PLAY KEY ICO
Play key caught my attention when one of my friends told me about it.  I went on to read its white paper and thought that the concept of being able to let gamers loan a more advanced gaming facilities remotely for their games is really cool.  Of course there are still more to explore but at this moment now, I have not seen or heard any other gaming companies providing such brilliant services to the gamers around the world.  The best part is that it is not restricted by any boundaries!

Sure enough, there's still a lot to be explored in this cloud universe, I'm happy with the inclusion of the shared remote software concept, it's a breakthrough for any platform, and a facility for low-income people for mega computers. Good luck to the team and its project, but already enchant start
sarriyan

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:57:40 AM

Right. We have even 2 million visitors on the product website - https://playkey.net . Not all them are playing and paying for sure. But it is a significant number. We have even much more customers than we have servers. Decentralisation is the way of solving this challenge and scale very fast.
There are more than 1.2 billion gamers on PC in the world. (https://mygaming.co.za/news/features/89913-there-are-1-8-billion-gamers-in-the-world-and-pc-gaming-dominates-the-market.html). And there are only 2 million visitors on the website. I think that their maketing team worked not well. They need try to use more marketing campaign to attract gamers.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:32:53 AM

I'm getting more and more excited!
Cant wait to see this ICO go. I'm a huge fan of this project and really believe this will be the future of gaming!

Playkey is starting this revolution.
Really glad I found this project and now I just need a piece of that pie Smiley. Cant wait to own some Playkey tokens.

PlayKey hasn't started this revolution, they just an improving it using blockchain technology, and taking advantage of the miners, a new industry, which wasn't present before, so they will innovate in this area, is a better term.

If you mean asics then they are not suitable for gamers
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:37:52 AM

2.8 millions cutomers?  Shocked

https://youtu.be/B76ngD76WEI

Video says they got $2.8mil funding from some European fund.

It also says that they have 1 million users every month. So I guess 1 million active users on their platform monthly? Which is a significant amount
Ya, thats 2.8 millions investment, not customers/visitors.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:25:46 AM

There are more than 1.2 billion gamers on PC in the world. (https://mygaming.co.za/news/features/89913-there-are-1-8-billion-gamers-in-the-world-and-pc-gaming-dominates-the-market.html). And there are only 2 million visitors on the website. I think that their maketing team worked not well. They need try to use more marketing campaign to attract gamers.

Not all gamers are in the cryptoworld, and they haven't advertised their platform yet to the public, they can't say, Hey we are  making an ICO for the cloud gaming industry, they will probably spend some money from the ICO to advertise to gamers, in competition, magazines, and blogs, etc. and the user base will start from there, but that will eb later, now we only need investors for the project to start.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:36:46 AM

Which latest popular games they have? I dont played for a long time, because I dont have time now, but may be Ill try this  Roll Eyes
GTAV, Overwatch, Dota2, WatchDogs 2, Witcher 3 and so on and so on, you can see the list on web site.

The games they have are very big, and those games have millions of users. I cant find more information on the servers they will use. Or will they make a partnership with a blockchain that focus on renting out servers? I cant imagine the computing power you need with millions of people playing
This will be realized on the technology of decentralization. Miners and will be servers
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:52:38 AM

Just had a look at the new website.
I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

Hell yea! This project is getting more intense every day.

That's from the website:

agree, having an app on the smart tv, plus controller would be perfect! you don't really need anything else, would be very simple that way

Ye, a really lightweight solution for gaming. Specially if you already have a smart TV with highspeed connection available.

If you would fine playkey from your tv's app store, you would definately be intrigued.

It seems to me a natural evolution, as the internet get faster and more available. There is also going to be the benefit of not having to update hardware to play the latest games. Looking forward to try this.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:16:09 AM

I see the importance of decentralisation and why there are so many gaming ICOs going on right now..

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:33:36 AM

I see the importance of decentralisation and why there are so many gaming ICOs going on right now..

It's a new way to do business. it's low risk and provides high returns for the project.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:38:17 AM

anybody tried already to play some game and want to share some impression on it? cannot try myself now but ill give it a try for sure this evening Smiley
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:44:53 AM

Which latest popular games they have? I dont played for a long time, because I dont have time now, but may be Ill try this  Roll Eyes
GTAV, Overwatch, Dota2, WatchDogs 2, Witcher 3 and so on and so on, you can see the list on web site.

The games they have are very big, and those games have millions of users. I cant find more information on the servers they will use. Or will they make a partnership with a blockchain that focus on renting out servers? I cant imagine the computing power you need with millions of people playing

Just checked out the full list of games on the website, and I'm impressed by how many they have available - they even have a couple of free-to-play games.
Maybe it will eventually be the case that ordinary people can rent out their PC resources over the cloud, and be rewarded in Playkey tokens.

Playkey will provide an opportunity to rent them powerful computers. Owners of such computers can earn on this.

That's how a colleague. I would like to tell you about the fact that the miners seeing the income with their powerful video cards will switch to this service
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:55:17 AM

I was wrong about some numbers, sorry for it.

But after some time i believe millions of people will use playkey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: