Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

It is so important to have fast Internet and that the miners were not far from you

I think internet connection is very important.
Nowadays there is fast internet connection in all economic countries. Just stream HD videos on Youtube and if they look really good, your connection would be great Wink

Cant wait to play Playkey AAA games using GPU mining power :p

Yes, watching 4k Netflix is no problem for most internet connections these days. Sending 4k Videos to someone else though is something different.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

This project - Playkey I infinitely like, it's hard to compare it with something, maybe because I myself am a gamer Smiley

I am thinking the same.

I am playing on console because playing on pc is too expensive and you need to update your hardware constantly. Now there won't be a such a problem.

Playkey can hit consoles very hard.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:41:16 AM

This project - Playkey I infinitely like, it's hard to compare it with something, maybe because I myself am a gamer Smiley

I am thinking the same.

I am playing on console because playing on pc is too expensive and you need to update your hardware constantly. Now there won't be a such a problem.

Playkey can partner with consoles. Think on Switch, for instance - it brings the mobility while Playkey provides the power. So the most affected sector to me might be PC, not consoles.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:41:37 AM

I am thinking the same.

prepare a computer for high performance, gaming is very expensive playkey it can be the solution to play last games with high graphics on normal computers ,or it could be at least an alternative...
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:01:05 AM

I am thinking the same.

Playkey can partner with consoles. Think on Switch, for instance - it brings the mobility while Playkey provides the power. So the most affected sector to me might be PC, not consoles.

that would be awesome, but the problem is that console owner wouldn't be interested in that. Sony already has their own streaming service, PS Now.

phreeksta

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:02:53 AM

I am thinking the same.

Playkey won't hit consoles at all, because consoles have their exclusive games. Over the years, no service that was similar to Playkey was a threat to consoles. This won't change.

Regarding partnership with console manufacturer -  I don't think so. Why should e.g. Sony cooperate with Playkey? They all have their own platforms and want to sell their own games. When partnering with a service like PlayKey, they will loose money .. and I am sure they don't like that.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

I am thinking the same.

Playkey won't hit consoles at all, because consoles have their exclusive games. Over the years, no service that was similar to Playkey was a threat to consoles. This won't change.

Regarding partnership with console manufacturer -  I don't think so. Why should e.g. Sony cooperate with Playkey? They all have their own platforms and want to sell their own games. When partnering with a service like PlayKey, they will loose money .. and I am sure they don't like that.

I also don't think that Playkey would be interesting for consoles. As mentioned above they already have their own services etc. Also I can't imagen to use Playkey for my switch. Sure, it would be on the one side great, but one of the features is the mobility of the Switch but, how do you want to stream while you are in a train or so? You need an internet connection which in my eyes is not too easy to get while you are on the way. 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
phreeksta

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:13:51 AM

I am thinking the same.

I also don't think that Playkey would be interesting for consoles. As mentioned above they already have their own services etc. Also I can't imagen to use Playkey for my switch. Sure, it would be on the one side great, but one of the features is the mobility of the Switch but, how do you want to stream while you are in a train or so? You need an internet connection which in my eyes is not too easy to get while you are on the way.  

Mobile Switch + internet connection = good point :-)

Regarding the other consoles, it should be possible, but as I and you previously mentioned, they won't be interested in doing this.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:15:21 AM

i think for android based smartTVs, it would be just enough to build up an APP for it, so you only have to login with your credentials and start playing, since it is a streaming the game, it should be able to run smoothly with a good internet connection.
Yes, you probably can, but how comfortable it will be to play on a smartphone?
phreeksta

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:27:30 AM

i think for android based smartTVs, it would be just enough to build up an APP for it, so you only have to login with your credentials and start playing, since it is a streaming the game, it should be able to run smoothly with a good internet connection.

SmartTV - not Smartphone :-) ... Besides you should be able to connect a gamepad to play the games.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:48:27 AM

I am thinking the same.

Yes why would the console producers partner up and support a service that will make buying their consoles needless.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

how much minimum target or softcap playkey token dev

Actually, i think, there is not a need to set a soft cap for this project. They really have the best project I ever saw on blockchain plus they have already working platform with 2.8 million customers. They will probably hit hard cap, if it doesn't happen miraculously they should go with any funding because platform already working.

2.8 millions cutomers?  Shocked
What you mean? May be 2.8 millions visitors on their site?

that is good numbers of hits. I am sue no issues meeting hard cap

https://youtu.be/B76ngD76WEI

Video says they got $2.8mil funding from some European fund.

It also says that they have 1 million users every month. So I guess 1 million active users on their platform monthly? Which is a significant amount

oh.. yes, but this 2.8 millions - investing from venture investors, which they received.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

Yes playkey will profit to all gamer, and will take the market part of console gamer. Some people prefer to play on console cause hardware is too expensive and not so easy to manage. With playkey this problem disappear, playkey can have a big sucess in gamer world !
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

SmartTV - not Smartphone :-) ... Besides you should be able to connect a gamepad to play the games.

would be nice actually if playkey come out apps for smartphone. smortphone is actually replacing console now a days due to portability

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:16:57 PM

I am thinking the same.

there is already playstation now, therefore, i dont think it will ever hit on ps4, or even xbox one or dump nintendo Smiley

but i think it will be available on stuff like nvidia shield ><
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

Here's a fresh article from cryptocoinsnews.com, check it out guys

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cloud-gaming-solution-playkey-announces-decentralized-blockchain-based-platform/

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

would be nice actually if playkey come out apps for smartphone. smortphone is actually replacing console now a days due to portability
Don't forget the possibilities to use this on TVs which are able to connect to the internet I think interest would be high for this.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

I shudder at the thought of playing an fps/strategy/3rd-person (actually, pretty much any high-spec) game using a small touchscreen.
I think that current mobile specs do a pretty good job of running the available games.

Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

Don't forget the possibilities to use this on TVs which are able to connect to the internet I think interest would be high for this.
Interesting, what thinking about this Sony and Microsoft, if on this platform will be available games from PlayStation and xbox and playkey software will be work on Smart TV it means that in consoles no point more.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:34:17 PM

Indeed!
The only problem should be a good remote! I'm sure they can get a nice partnership for making controls for playing games on internet tv's Smiley.
Glad I have found this project! This is and will be a game changer in the gaming industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: