Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41872 times)
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:10:49 AM

Hmm how good it possible to play multiplayer games, which need some kind of ·response capacity.
The latence should be quite high since the cloud is involved.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:34:04 AM

How much they raised on pre-sale already? I dont see a counter on site..
deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:05:53 AM

Is it ok to join bounty with scam report bounty management?
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:57:53 AM

Straight out of the oven!

Great read, but I wonder what they mean by:

Market maker on Playkey’s team, who will both support exchanges and use the company’s reserve to keep PKT prices stable.

How will this work? Is this in place to avoid possible major dumps?

Stable prices on tokens don't sit well with investors of ICO. This should be clarified.

ye, Thats what I was thinking, If the price is kept too stable, there will be less profit for investors.

I coudnt find any additional information about this... I'm intrigued to know how this will play out?
I mean in order to avoid dumps, they need to use btc or eth and buy their own tokens from the market- to avoid the price falling too much.  This makes sense, but is not profitable to them. or is it? I guess it can be seen as investin in their own future actually...

But if they want to keep the price stable, meaning pump more of their own tokens into the market, to avoid prices going up. This would be very unwelcomed. This could be profitable to them in the short term.

interesting  indeed.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:17:24 AM

https://t.me/playkey_io
https://t.me/playkey_ICO_ann
Below are two channels of telegran available for clarification of existing doubts, the Team seems to be very committed to the channels, good luck
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

Below are two channels of telegran available for clarification of existing doubts, the Team seems to be very committed to the channels, good luck
I think that the Playkey team has worked professionally. Their product at website: https://playkey.net/ provides a good experience for users. I believe that its ICO will finish soon.  Cheesy Wink
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:44:42 AM

Actually, i have a question about article bounties. I really love this project and believe it will be a billion dollar worth one day so want to make an article about it in my crypto blog. I tried to post bounty thread and also send a pm to bounty manager twice but couldn't have an answer.

My blog is in Turkish and I will post in there Turkish so is it applicable or you only want English articles. Maybe I can get an answer from here.

You should head to the Bounty thread for all these sorts of questions.

Here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176452.new#new

I know that but nobody is answering in there, and bounty manager looks offline for at least 3 weeks.

Man that sucks! Did you check their telegram? https://t.me/playkey_io
I just viewed it and the devs seem very active and answering questions

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:14:34 AM

Hmm how good it possible to play multiplayer games, which need some kind of ·response capacity.

That is a good question, usually, all the power is done by the miner which will host the game, but about the internet connection?mmm, well perhaps you will need minimum connection requirements for each game, the ones that play in solo mode will be fine, but the multiplayer ones will ask you to have a better connection, don't know.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:21:16 AM

Don't forget the possibilities to use this on TVs which are able to connect to the internet I think interest would be high for this.

Indeed!
The only problem should be a good remote! I'm sure they can get a nice partnership for making controls for playing games on internet tv's Smiley.
Glad I have found this project! This is and will be a game changer in the gaming industry.
Just need to make a joystick that will connect with smart TV and be configured on the platform itself
Does anybody know if it's possible to connect a PC controller to a smart TV? If that's possible they will only need to make an app for smart TVs.

I am not sure about it but I could imagen that it is possible to. I myself have no smart TV, but you can install stuff there etc pp or? So it should be able to install something to use your wireless controller on it.
Well, it depends on what TV. To my can connect a mouse and keyboard. That's why you can not use the joystick
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

That is a good question, usually, all the power is done by the miner which will host the game, but about the internet connection?mmm, well perhaps you will need minimum connection requirements for each game, the ones that play in solo mode will be fine, but the multiplayer ones will ask you to have a better connection, don't know.

I think you'll need at least a 10Mb connection to play multiplayer games. that can be an easy requirement or a hard one depending on where you live.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:01:54 AM

Yes, if anybody can answer this question please, i would be very interested to know how is going, hope very well!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

I would say that if you will be able to play single player and will meat the recommended internet speed of 15 mbs, you should be fine also with multiplayer version of the game.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:02:45 AM

Yes, if anybody can answer this question please, i would be very interested to know how is going, hope very well!

this informations is important for me too Wink
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:23 AM

Actually, i have a question about article bounties. I really love this project and believe it will be a billion dollar worth one day so want to make an article about it in my crypto blog. I tried to post bounty thread and also send a pm to bounty manager twice but couldn't have an answer.

My blog is in Turkish and I will post in there Turkish so is it applicable or you only want English articles. Maybe I can get an answer from here.

You should head to the Bounty thread for all these sorts of questions.

Here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176452.new#new

I know that but nobody is answering in there, and bounty manager looks offline for at least 3 weeks.

Man that sucks! Did you check their telegram? https://t.me/playkey_io
I just viewed it and the devs seem very active and answering questions
Perhaps I will also subscribe to the telegram. I'll wait for the releases
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:11:47 AM

I would say that if you will be able to play single player and will meat the recommended internet speed of 15 mbs, you should be fine also with multiplayer version of the game.

I think if you want to play multiplayer games in a very competitive way, it can be the delay is not going to help you ( better to wait official answers anyway), but i'm not sure as i had not the chance to try any of the multiplayer games provided.
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

I think if you want to play multiplayer games in a very competitive way, it can be the delay is not going to help you ( better to wait official answers anyway), but i'm not sure as i had not the chance to try any of the multiplayer games provided.

Forget it. You just CAN'T play multiplayer games in a competitive way with cloud gaming. Like you said, the delay will just kill you :-)
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:07 AM

Thnx, these telegram channels are quite useful to be up to date with news and get reply on questions quickly. Although I am in a lot of groups at the moment, so its difficult to read everything
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:34:47 AM

If you want to know more about the team behind Playkey, you can check out this link:
https://medium.com/@playkey/who-is-playkey-48ac6d33132

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:49:55 AM

Forget it. You just CAN'T play multiplayer games in a competitive way with cloud gaming. Like you said, the delay will just kill you :-)

Yes, you can't play call of duty or so but you can play turn-based strategies Smiley It will depend on the game.

Maybe you can play multiplayer playkey exclusive servers. If everybody has the same delay, everybody would play with equal conditions. But i am not sure is it possible.

phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

Yes, you can't play call of duty or so but you can play turn-based strategies Smiley It will depend on the game.

Maybe you can play multiplayer playkey exclusive servers. If everybody has the same delay, everybody would play with equal conditions. But i am not sure is it possible.

You are right. Turn-Based-Strategy is one of the few things you probably could play competitively.

Regarding own servers - Nope it isn't possible. Well, basically the game would need to offer software / "server"-mode to run an own server. In the past, it was not unusual. In Quake 3, Minecraft and several other games, that was possible. Nowadays, almost no one is offering a way to host their own server.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: