Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22636 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:36 AM

If you try and spend a lot of time in bitcoin and buy it a lot. I think the dream of becoming a millionaire becomes a reality because now we see the value of bitcoin constantly increasing and now buying bitcoin

I believe that there are chances of getting rich in bitcoin although i am not yet rich but definitely will become rich soon when i work hard for more.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:23:46 AM

For me, depending on whether you are persevering. And as much as now many are getting rich because of bitcoin  And they are hardworking and want to earn money and everything they earn they receive just to earn money. They all do by joining campaigns, trading, investing and they get rich. You can also be rich just as you do not quit.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:15:25 AM

Anyone can be a millionaire at any time. Most of the people out there unwilling to do what it takes to make that happen. There are only a handful of methods to do it but most of them are pretty easy including cryptocurrency market trading. It's not a matter of whether you can or can't be a millionaire it's a purpose and it's a method that makes it happen and it's a question of whether you are willing to do those things.
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

Is that true? if it is true and you still keep it up to now then you are very lucky to be able to maintain it until now and you can still sell it now at a relatively expensive price
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:44:41 PM

For me, depending on whether you are persevering. And as much as now many are getting rich because of bitcoin  And they are hardworking and want to earn money and everything they earn they receive just to earn money. They all do by joining campaigns, trading, investing and they get rich. You can also be rich just as you do not quit.
After such huge numbers of battles bitcoins is presently the number 1 crypto currency and this is on the grounds that its high security framework and its quickly expanding costs that is the reason on the off chance that somebody needs to be a tycoon by a wide margin then he ought to be in the realm of bitcoins on the grounds that bitcoins can truly make you a mogul in minimum time and slightest efforts.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
c0akley

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:16:26 AM

I think altcoin very possibly survive in the future is Ethereum Surf Litecoin andDogecoin . They are prtty stable price coins in the mrket.a e
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

Oh boy, that poor guy. Posted one time on this forum to ask if he made the biggest mistake of his life, got the answer straight away and never came back here. Wonder what he feels like now while BTC climbing to $10000. Life closes a door, and opens up another!
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:30:31 AM

It is! We know some one at the young age is earning a million now. We are totally inspired by it thats why we are working on it. We are hoping the reach what has now.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:34:42 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?
Yes 100% that you can become rich by holding and earning bitcoin just belive in bitcoin and keep trusting because if you dont believe in bitcoin maybe it might cause you to loss bcause the valu of bitcoin is coniniously to grow.
Alfredjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:08:29 AM

every person have a chance become a millionaire, patoebt is key to success.
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:08:40 AM

Every people is wishing to be a millionaire but the real question is, how? Well, we need to work hard and earn money. Then, invest in bitcoin as a part time job. In investing in bitcoin, you should be patient. Combine your work and investment in bitcoin, you can buy things all you wanted.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

Yes, it is for real if you will work on it 10 times. Nothing is impossible if you are a hard working person and if you have an eager to do what you need to do in terms of investing in Bitcoin.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:42:33 PM

Yes, probably they were the same bitcoins and you would be rich by now. When someone has 200 bitcoins know, he is very, very rich. Even when money is not in the bank, they can be converted to cash in minutes...

But, how could you know? almost everybody would have sold them for a much lower profit.

Thats true, and thats one of the biggest problem of people before they have been contented for what is actually right in front of them , they didnt even think to hold some for the future look now they have lost millions already.

CodeGroup4

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:44:32 PM

Yes, it is real. You could be a millionaire but it depends on how effectively you use bitcoin on that?
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

Wow! Having a bitcoin that amount if that would be me is like having a money faucet for life, just using the profit for your expenss will be enough. It may not be your biggest mistake, but, defenitely it's one of the mistake you will never forget.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

In my opinion, yes it is real you could be a millionaire by the help of bitcoin. Imagine that you have 150 bitcoin right now, the price of that 150 bitcoin is 1,454,843.25 dollar if you sell that you can be an instant millionaire. But it depends on the person how determined he is. In all kind of way that you can earn extra money, you can be a millionaire. Just always remember that all hard work all will pay off.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:02:04 PM

Yes, putting your money in investing with bitcoin gives you assurance of a high return for just a short period of time. Through this you are ensure that there is a high return on investment. The continues growing up of price of bitcoin in the market is a opportunity that you should consider to become a millionaire.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:10:11 PM

Yes, there is no doubt that you can a billionaire in bitcoin. The efficient strategy  and excellent performance of the company and management of bitcoin; gives them lots of achievements which brings them to the top. The high demand of customers in bitcoin cryptocurrency, gives a high value from it. So the investment in bitcoin will secure your money back, in huge amount yield by the interest in just a short period of time. The continues increasing value of bitcoin can brings you to become a millionaire in just a short period.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

Interesting. How to earn the first million with just a few bitcoins now? He's growing great. But how does it need to speculate on them?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
East7547

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

Unfortunately you are correct, don’t be too hard on yourself tho, wait for the next correction and buy some now obviously it won’t be as many as you could have had but do some research and get investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: