Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:39:43 PM

Many projects have been postponed. I think it's somehow connected with the fall of the course. Moving the project, this is for the better, the organizers will have time to prepare  Wink

Better safe then sorry, this is an important project, they better be 100% functional on ICO or people will lose faith in this pretty fast

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:43:39 PM

The comparison with PayPal is really good, the most fiat payment service against the next crypto payment service. UTRUST have a lot to offfer to all of us, and the possibility of such platform is huge. Especially about the low fees, Im impatient to start to use UTRUST.
people use paypal because they dont have anything else for them. If they known another service with low fee, fast transaction they will move
Totally agree in this.. Paypal is superv in fee.. Thats too bad for the buy and sell sector..
Thanks to utrust for doing this,now we have a choice
Well, for people, competition is good , If UTRUST will become a competitor for PayPal, this will cause the latter to lower the commission for the transaction, and so on. so it will be useful for us
Actually, thanks to the blockchain, utrust can charge lower fees than Paypal, paypal can't lower their fees if they are not in the blockchain, so for now, utrus wins, though there are other services that charge lower fees than paypal, like pajeer and okPay, they even accept BTC and Etereum.
Paypay could lower their fees but they are such a big player on the market, they wont do it. I really hope Utrust can spread around platforms and forces Paypay to lower its fees.

s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:52:04 PM

They have a very good community and a team. Everything looks good. Why didn't they still announce ico date?
Announcement will be on 1st week of next month (october)
Whats your thought bout the time graph of that 700 million tokes?? How long will it last?

my thought is this token is not become fully sold.
short ICO time (only one week in the whole ico)
The price of ICO change (from tier to fix rate)
Bad timing. (There's a lot of FUD this past few week so it will affect the market movement.)

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:53:11 PM

The comparison with PayPal is really good, the most fiat payment service against the next crypto payment service. UTRUST have a lot to offfer to all of us, and the possibility of such platform is huge. Especially about the low fees, Im impatient to start to use UTRUST.
people use paypal because they dont have anything else for them. If they known another service with low fee, fast transaction they will move
Totally agree in this.. Paypal is superv in fee.. Thats too bad for the buy and sell sector..
Well, for people, competition is good , If UTRUST will become a competitor for PayPal, this will cause the latter to lower the commission for the transaction, and so on. so it will be useful for us
Anyway it's win-win situation for consumers. With ridiculous commissions and fees from Paypal Utrust will easily acquire many of paypal clients.
Yes of course, even the advantages of Utrust is more than just fees.
And also they have their own tokens, hopefully the token will have a very good value.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:55:55 PM

Many projects have been postponed. I think it's somehow connected with the fall of the course. Moving the project, this is for the better, the organizers will have time to prepare  Wink

Better safe then sorry, this is an important project, they better be 100% functional on ICO or people will lose faith in this pretty fast

I agree. One of the most important  factors that can affect projects was about good communication with the team. It would also affect the team if they had a bad costumer service, and we cannot neglect the fact that people will have inquiries about the project so the faster response also has the advantage. It also shows that the devs are serious about this project, and they assigned someone  for the inquiries in specific thread or page.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:00:59 PM

I agree. One of the most important  factors that can affect projects was about good communication with the team. It would also affect the team if they had a bad costumer service, and we cannot neglect the fact that people will have inquiries about the project so the faster response also has the advantage. It also shows that the devs are serious about this project, and they assigned someone  for the inquiries in specific thread or page.

This project is almost well done guys...
Come on even the project nd road mp fail theres such revenue already..
That 50% above gIn on token lrice is just a big enough u
Your cash already doubled.. And the risd up of token value from 0.65 cents is big count too.. Just wait nd see..
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

i think this is time to invest more as we can. this chance will not come again guys. this project price will be high in anytime. i can't imagine.  very promising and reputed Utrust project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:25:37 PM

If this will happen https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/, I think others will follow, you think it will be good or not for UTrust ?

OMG.. its good news for all crypto users. More trust to Bitcoin = more higher rates of all cryptos

I wish this was true, but the article doesn't have a shred of proof. It's all hearsay and speculation, no proof. I think it will come eventually, but we still have a way to go and we are all early adopters. Which puts us at a big advantage. Between all the ICO's there is probably the new Amazon and Google. Just have to find em Wink

If this is going to happen wouldn't it be kind of bad for UTrust? Because if you can pay with BTC on Amazon why would you need UTrust when you wanna pay with Bitcoin.

Nevertheless it would be a huge breakthrough for the crypto scene when a giant like Amazon accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

Good evening everybody!

It's Kakumei again, the official community manager / support.

I'm back to answer many of your questions. With 8 new pages we are positively overwhelmed by all the feedback and questions you have for us. Thank you so very much, everybody!

Now, off to your questions...

rejosh

oh.. they changed crowdsale rules and I'm a little confused...
In which case investors will have a 20% bonus?

Mate please check this announcement. They were offering 20% bonus to all early supporter who are registered before 20the sept. I am assuming you are little late now.           

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.420

It's a interesting project, is there any bonus?

Yes, until the 20th of September we offered a 20% Early Supporter Reward for contributions up to $10,000. So while this was interesting to individual investors, we limited it to affect big buyers / whales. We really want to support individual supporters and long-term holders.

I think this project can bring down the Monetha project, because it is better in terms of security and protection of buyers and sellers.
We draw conclusions.

We do not want to bring down Monetha. The space is big enough for multiple payment providers. Think PayPal, Stripe, Braintree and more. But we do think we will have the most advanced platform of it's kind. Accepting multiple cryptocurrencies (even non ERC-20 based ones) and buyer protecting - we think this is huge in the space!

Really have high hopes for this project!
Cant wait to see it go

Thank you very much FIEX, same here!

I saw your comparison between your platform and on the traditional platform. It is good that you are better than those traditional platforms. All of the things they can't manage you took charge out of it. That's a good thing. But I have a question, what makes you different from any other crypto related platforms?

A unique buyer protecting mechanism, blockchain rated incentives for sellers, easy to implement SDKs for developers and a fiat gateway are among my personal favourites!

will there be a limit in token exchange per day? week? as i read the UTRUST ability there will be zero percent in exchange for token (funds) on UTRUST as for this, this will be a good trading market then for that token,  as we all know ICO changes their value time by time and all of trade market have exchange fees, so if i want to invest in utrust in the market this is a good trading platform for buy low sell high too..

I'm afraid I do not fully understand your question. You are right about 0% fees if you pay with UTRUST tokens. You can think of this the same way as if you were to pay with your PayPal balance, which is usually free.

will there be a plan of having a physical card ? yes it is a credit card like platform! and a buyer protection is a must as we saw many failures from paypal before with fraud and scam of many buyers. the problem will be at high risk because of anonymous issue in crypto currency sommunity unlike in paypal of document support site.

Currently not on the roadmap, but definitely something we would be looking into long-term if the demand is there. Match made in heaven!

Please answer me! 2% DILUTED per year for the next 5 years. that what i read on the Utrust site.. (they allotted 10% = $2,000,000)
how can you earn that 2% per year if you are a token holder though every token are in different wallet. how can the stake be pass to those people? or that allotted 10% will only be gain on the Utrust wallet? ?

I'm sorry if I missed your question previously. Not quite sure where you read 2% dilution every year as that is not correct. It's more like an "up to 5%" every year. However, there is no minimum of tokens we will burn, only a maximum. We will keep this variable to support our system to the fullest, but keeping a strong incentives to hold the tokens for our investors.

the first and second sales was successful, they were 15% of total tokens but will there be a big problem on the grand sale this October? many of the investors are from China and china totally banned the bitcoin in their country.. will this bring a big wall for the ICO success ?

Yes, I have same questions since we all know whats hapoening now in China.
Since Over 90% Of Chinese ICOs Have Fully Reimbursed Their Investors.
More than 90 percent of Chinese token offerings have refunded their investors’ money in full, and some Chinese exchanges have also issued restitutions as they prepare to suspend cryptocurrency trading.
What is the possible effect of the current issues happening in China for this project?

Do you have investors from China? What is your back up plan once they ask for refunds for their tokens investments because it will affect your projects. The government of China banning the ico and they are closing down all bitcoin exchanges that makes huge investors make a full refunds from their investments in coins and tokens. Are those issues cant affect this project? What can you say about it.

We are absolutely not worried about China, mainly because there are some misconceptions flying around. Let me clarify somet things here:

• China did not and is extremely unlikely to ban Bitcoin.
  • China did not ban ICOs per se, instead it banned the funding of Chinese projects through ICOs, which means that they can still participate in projects from abroad, such as UTRUST.
  • China did order local companies to issue refunds. They cannot and will not try to regulate ICOs outside of their regulations.
  • Our Chinese community (on WeChat) is alive and well, growing daily and very interested. Check it out if you speak the language!

I hope this clarifies the situation regarding China.

fast and cheaper in fees?? Utrust token will be huge. i will hold this for future transaction, imagine your holding your favorite cryptocurrency in a utrust platform to make payments. expect more people to invest on this platform .. by the way how many circulating supply token will be release?                                                                                                                                                                                                          
they already release 150,000,000 tokens last month and will release 700 million more next month
they will have anohter 150 million for dilution and bounties so all in all it will be 1 billion Utrust tokens !!

huge supply token, but with huge number of users is no problem.

You need a vast amount of (very cheap) tokens for a project like UTRUST to succeed. It's much easier for users to deal with something like paying 1,000 UKT for something than 0.000123 UTK. Just like IOTA has billlions of coins to allow for microtransactions, we will have many tokens to allow people to understand it better.

So this project can be used in public by 4th quarter of 2018 based on the road map? do you think it is good for the community to wait for that long? we all know that many crypto investors are finding projects that may give them a good and fast profit.

I know there is still time till ICO, but im bothered with the road map where you state that you will do tests only in Q2 2018 and get partnered up in Q3. For me it sound really late to get a partner, the problem of this project is that it cant stand alone but needs platforms to use it on. I really hope you can attract good partners.

We are actually way ahead of schedule and our roadmap is very conservative to assure we can definitely deliver on time. Nuno, our CEO, however confirmed that we are very likely to deliver ahead of schedule. So this is great! 👍

paypal are connected with big companies for online selling, will Utrust do the samae but the question again, are thoose companies willing to accept crypto currencies especially Utrust? or will Utrust launch their own online store too ?

We think that sooner or later there will be no way of not accepting cryptocurrencies. Awareness gets greater every day and some countries such as Japan, Russia and (soon) Australia even accept Bitcoin as an official currency. The train has no break, so to say! 🚂  🚀

Do you have any differences with Monetha? they developing same product also?

Similar, but not same.
devs said yestarday, that they have advantages before Monetha (its buyer protection and and more kind of cryptocurrencies than in Monetha)

This is correct, yes!

What kind of protection do they offer? Not so like banks that can return, for example stolen money from a card. There is a dispute with the seller, if this does not work, then a third party is involved as an arbitrator. But such protection works only if the seller is interested in long-term work and is not a fraud. If it is a fraud, then the arbitration mechanism does not work.

This is very well explained in our Whitepaper.

what's the maximum money we can send to our banks? im very confident about the security of this platform.. im hoping that Utrust will give us maximum potential even though the roadmap is quite long

Excellent question! This heavily depends on where and how we are getting regulated. We will release more information along the way (likely ahead of the ICO).

I am still curious, how and when will you decide to add new currencies? Is it just from time to time?
How will you decide which currency will be added? Do you just check the marketcap and say, ok the top 10 will be added? I asked this before, but I think I got no answer so far.

We will likely do this by volume, costs of sending and user demand. We are very community focused!

I asked the same question few days ago but, didn't get any reply. If utrust issues cards and accept all major currencies then it will be a killer platform.

This was indeed answered a few days ago, and again above. Not in the plans right now but definitely looks like a good match for the future.

If this will happen https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/, I think others will follow, you think it will be good or not for UTrust ?

Personally, I think this news is quite weak. Amazon has denied allegations like this several times in the past and from a regulatory standpoint this is extremely unlikely for the time being. But if this is true, it would be amazing for everybody in the space, including UTRUST. A lot more merchants would understand that cryptocurrencies are here to stay, making UTRUST an even more attractive choice for investors and end-users alike.

They have a very good community and a team. Everything looks good. Why didn't they still announce ico date?

We will announce the date in the first week of October. Stay tuned!

As always, I hope I could answer all of your questions.

Thank you so very much for all your positive feedback and for the support and trust you have given UTRUST so far.

Let's do this, everybody! 🚀
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

OMG.. its good news for all crypto users. More trust to Bitcoin = more higher rates of all cryptos

I wish this was true, but the article doesn't have a shred of proof. It's all hearsay and speculation, no proof. I think it will come eventually, but we still have a way to go and we are all early adopters. Which puts us at a big advantage. Between all the ICO's there is probably the new Amazon and Google. Just have to find em Wink

If this is going to happen wouldn't it be kind of bad for UTrust? Because if you can pay with BTC on Amazon why would you need UTrust when you wanna pay with Bitcoin.

Nevertheless it would be a huge breakthrough for the crypto scene when a giant like Amazon accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.

Im sorrh to say this but what is the platform of bitcoin there? Thats what utrust want they are setting a trust for everyone.. Security for buyers and seller... Bitcoin is open to any transactions but just with any wallet... This is why utrust here
more security and privacy on transactions and wallets is always welcome,i hope utrust will implement this characteristics very well...
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

Can you tell me can I participate in the bounty of the signature? Also I want to know when will be the ISO, someone can tell me that?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:51:52 PM

e are absolutely not worried about China, mainly because there are some misconceptions flying around. Let me clarify somet things here:

China did not and is extremely unlikely to ban Bitcoin.
China did not ban ICOs per se, instead it banned the funding of Chinese projects through ICOs, which means that they can still participate in projects from abroad, such as UTRUST.
China did order local companies to issue refunds. They cannot and will not try to regulate ICOs outside of their regulations.
Our Chinese community (on WeChat) is alive and well, growing daily and very interested. Check it out if you speak the language!

Seems like you are well informed.

I did not know everything about China ICO ban before learning about it in this thread.

That's very interesting to know !
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

Can you tell me can I participate in the bounty of the signature? Also I want to know when will be the ISO, someone can tell me that?
will be opening a pre-ICO of $1.5 MM on 28th August 2017, intended to observe community interest in our project. After the round closure, and if it matches our expectations, we will be targeting an ICO starting on October 2017 (specific date TBD), in order to obtain a total financial leverage of $49 MM.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:57:37 PM

will be opening a pre-ICO of $1.5 MM on 28th August 2017, intended to observe community interest in our project. After the round closure, and if it matches our expectations, we will be targeting an ICO starting on October 2017 (specific date TBD), in order to obtain a total financial leverage of $49 MM.

you mean 29th September right? August has passed for a while now.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

Woa Kakumei you're well informed about China, so you think exchanges shutdowns is just a political move ?
What do you think about miners? A good chunk of btc mining power is based in China, how can they close them? By bombing wharehouses  Cheesy? Joking but this can be an issue

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

Hello!!!
In what numbers will start paying for the bounty? And what course will be, at least approximately.
Thank you in advance !!!
Excellent project, I recommend it to everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:43:49 PM

Good evening everybody!

It's Kakumei again, the official community manager / support.

I'm back to answer many of your questions. With 8 new pages we are positively overwhelmed by all the feedback and questions you have for us. Thank you so very much, everybody!

Now, off to your questions...

rejosh

oh.. they changed crowdsale rules and I'm a little confused...
In which case investors will have a 20% bonus?

Mate please check this announcement. They were offering 20% bonus to all early supporter who are registered before 20the sept. I am assuming you are little late now.           

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.420

It's a interesting project, is there any bonus?

Yes, until the 20th of September we offered a 20% Early Supporter Reward for contributions up to $10,000. So while this was interesting to individual investors, we limited it to affect big buyers / whales. We really want to support individual supporters and long-term holders.

I think this project can bring down the Monetha project, because it is better in terms of security and protection of buyers and sellers.
We draw conclusions.

We do not want to bring down Monetha. The space is big enough for multiple payment providers. Think PayPal, Stripe, Braintree and more. But we do think we will have the most advanced platform of it's kind. Accepting multiple cryptocurrencies (even non ERC-20 based ones) and buyer protecting - we think this is huge in the space!

Really have high hopes for this project!
Cant wait to see it go

Thank you very much FIEX, same here!

I saw your comparison between your platform and on the traditional platform. It is good that you are better than those traditional platforms. All of the things they can't manage you took charge out of it. That's a good thing. But I have a question, what makes you different from any other crypto related platforms?

A unique buyer protecting mechanism, blockchain rated incentives for sellers, easy to implement SDKs for developers and a fiat gateway are among my personal favourites!

will there be a limit in token exchange per day? week? as i read the UTRUST ability there will be zero percent in exchange for token (funds) on UTRUST as for this, this will be a good trading market then for that token,  as we all know ICO changes their value time by time and all of trade market have exchange fees, so if i want to invest in utrust in the market this is a good trading platform for buy low sell high too..

I'm afraid I do not fully understand your question. You are right about 0% fees if you pay with UTRUST tokens. You can think of this the same way as if you were to pay with your PayPal balance, which is usually free.

will there be a plan of having a physical card ? yes it is a credit card like platform! and a buyer protection is a must as we saw many failures from paypal before with fraud and scam of many buyers. the problem will be at high risk because of anonymous issue in crypto currency sommunity unlike in paypal of document support site.

Currently not on the roadmap, but definitely something we would be looking into long-term if the demand is there. Match made in heaven!

Please answer me! 2% DILUTED per year for the next 5 years. that what i read on the Utrust site.. (they allotted 10% = $2,000,000)
how can you earn that 2% per year if you are a token holder though every token are in different wallet. how can the stake be pass to those people? or that allotted 10% will only be gain on the Utrust wallet? ?

I'm sorry if I missed your question previously. Not quite sure where you read 2% dilution every year as that is not correct. It's more like an "up to 5%" every year. However, there is no minimum of tokens we will burn, only a maximum. We will keep this variable to support our system to the fullest, but keeping a strong incentives to hold the tokens for our investors.

the first and second sales was successful, they were 15% of total tokens but will there be a big problem on the grand sale this October? many of the investors are from China and china totally banned the bitcoin in their country.. will this bring a big wall for the ICO success ?

Yes, I have same questions since we all know whats hapoening now in China.
Since Over 90% Of Chinese ICOs Have Fully Reimbursed Their Investors.
More than 90 percent of Chinese token offerings have refunded their investors’ money in full, and some Chinese exchanges have also issued restitutions as they prepare to suspend cryptocurrency trading.
What is the possible effect of the current issues happening in China for this project?

Do you have investors from China? What is your back up plan once they ask for refunds for their tokens investments because it will affect your projects. The government of China banning the ico and they are closing down all bitcoin exchanges that makes huge investors make a full refunds from their investments in coins and tokens. Are those issues cant affect this project? What can you say about it.

We are absolutely not worried about China, mainly because there are some misconceptions flying around. Let me clarify somet things here:

• China did not and is extremely unlikely to ban Bitcoin.
  • China did not ban ICOs per se, instead it banned the funding of Chinese projects through ICOs, which means that they can still participate in projects from abroad, such as UTRUST.
  • China did order local companies to issue refunds. They cannot and will not try to regulate ICOs outside of their regulations.
  • Our Chinese community (on WeChat) is alive and well, growing daily and very interested. Check it out if you speak the language!

fast and cheaper in fees?? Utrust token will be huge. i will hold this for future transaction, imagine your holding your favorite cryptocurrency in a utrust platform to make payments. expect more people to invest on this platform .. by the way how many circulating supply token will be release?                                                                                                                                                                                                          
they already release 150,000,000 tokens last month and will release 700 million more next month
they will have anohter 150 million for dilution and bounties so all in all it will be 1 billion Utrust tokens !!

huge supply token, but with huge number of users is no problem.

You need a vast amount of (very cheap) tokens for a project like UTRUST to succeed. It's much easier for users to deal with something like paying 1,000 UKT for something than 0.000123 UTK. Just like IOTA has billlions of coins to allow for microtransactions, we will have many tokens to allow people to understand it better.

So this project can be used in public by 4th quarter of 2018 based on the road map? do you think it is good for the community to wait for that long? we all know that many crypto investors are finding projects that may give them a good and fast profit.

I know there is still time till ICO, but im bothered with the road map where you state that you will do tests only in Q2 2018 and get partnered up in Q3. For me it sound really late to get a partner, the problem of this project is that it cant stand alone but needs platforms to use it on. I really hope you can attract good partners.

We are actually way ahead of schedule and our roadmap is very conservative to assure we can definitely deliver on time. Nuno, our CEO, however confirmed that we are very likely to deliver ahead of schedule. So this is great! 👍

paypal are connected with big companies for online selling, will Utrust do the samae but the question again, are thoose companies willing to accept crypto currencies especially Utrust? or will Utrust launch their own online store too ?

We think that sooner or later there will be no way of not accepting cryptocurrencies. Awareness gets greater every day and some countries such as Japan, Russia and (soon) Australia even accept Bitcoin as an official currency. The train has no break, so to say! 🚂  🚀

Do you have any differences with Monetha? they developing same product also?

Similar, but not same.
devs said yestarday, that they have advantages before Monetha (its buyer protection and and more kind of cryptocurrencies than in Monetha)

This is correct, yes!

What kind of protection do they offer? Not so like banks that can return, for example stolen money from a card. There is a dispute with the seller, if this does not work, then a third party is involved as an arbitrator. But such protection works only if the seller is interested in long-term work and is not a fraud. If it is a fraud, then the arbitration mechanism does not work.

what's the maximum money we can send to our banks? im very confident about the security of this platform.. im hoping that Utrust will give us maximum potential even though the roadmap is quite long

Excellent question! This heavily depends on where and how we are getting regulated. We will release more information along the way (likely ahead of the ICO).

I am still curious, how and when will you decide to add new currencies? Is it just from time to time?
How will you decide which currency will be added? Do you just check the marketcap and say, ok the top 10 will be added? I asked this before, but I think I got no answer so far.

We will likely do this by volume, costs of sending and user demand. We are very community focused!

I asked the same question few days ago but, didn't get any reply. If utrust issues cards and accept all major currencies then it will be a killer platform.

This was indeed answered a few days ago, and again above. Not in the plans right now but definitely looks like a good match for the future.

Personally, I think this news is quite weak. Amazon has denied allegations like this several times in the past and from a regulatory standpoint this is extremely unlikely for the time being. But if this is true, it would be amazing for everybody in the space, including UTRUST. A lot more merchants would understand that cryptocurrencies are here to stay, making UTRUST an even more attractive choice for investors and end-users alike.

We will announce the date in the first week of October. Stay tuned!

As always, I hope I could answer all of your questions.

Thank you so very much for all your positive feedback and for the support and trust you have given UTRUST so far.

Let's do this, everybody! 🚀

thats how DEVs should answer. Great custumer/investor support!
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:45:11 PM

Well, what can I say ... I've read it, it's a usual freeze of funds. Here is the same situation as on the same Ali, now the buyer can be a fraud. He will receive the goods, but will require a refund, and will receive them. A huge number of such cases. This is a whole fraudulent business. In general, you will have to constantly participate in these disputes as an arbitrator.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:54:36 PM

Im sorrh to say this but what is the platform of bitcoin there? Thats what utrust want they are setting a trust for everyone.. Security for buyers and seller... Bitcoin is open to any transactions but just with any wallet... This is why utrust here
more security and privacy on transactions and wallets is always welcome,i hope utrust will implement this characteristics very well...
As far as I know UTRUST will bring more security and will be much easier to use for average people than bitcoin. BTC was always designed more for being safe currency to store your wealth and not for making payments
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:59:43 PM

As far as I know UTRUST will bring more security and will be much easier to use for average people than bitcoin. BTC was always designed more for being safe currency to store your wealth and not for making payments

Don't you think IF (very unlikely right now if you ask me) Amazon decides to add BTC as a payment option that they will have a system for buyer and seller protection, too? In that case there would be no reason to use UTrust when paying with BTC on Amazon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: