Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

I am not so sure about that dude. You know I have also hear so many rumors and bad news about Poloniex, and that is also why i think the team wants this project to be listed in bittrex instead of Poloniex. Those rumors may be fake or not, but lets consider the investors when they heard such kind of news maybe they will react or had a bad feed back about the project. I agree that one of the factors that affects ones project was about the tokens being listed to some popular exchanges. There is nothing wrong on setting the bars high, besides it has the capability of being included to those exchanges.

Bittrex several months doesn't add new tokens (even popular).
It is rumored that they have considerably increased listing cost.
But listing at this exchange (or his absence) shouldn't affect prospects of such good project.
I think Bittrex team is overloaded due too many many requests for coin adds. Crypto traffic on all exchanges exploded in the last months, just have a look at development of the Alexa rank indicators of the most famous crypto currency exchanges.

Exchange adds should also not be major goal of UTRUST. Let the team concentrate on the development.
It's seems that Bittrex team is kinda lazy... Anyway I'm sure that many exchanges will add utrust because people will want to trade this club and it will have big daily volume

sure they will but cryptopia, hitbtc and others probably will definitely big potential!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:36:10 PM

I am not so sure about that dude. You know I have also hear so many rumors and bad news about Poloniex, and that is also why i think the team wants this project to be listed in bittrex instead of Poloniex. Those rumors may be fake or not, but lets consider the investors when they heard such kind of news maybe they will react or had a bad feed back about the project. I agree that one of the factors that affects ones project was about the tokens being listed to some popular exchanges. There is nothing wrong on setting the bars high, besides it has the capability of being included to those exchanges.

But listing at this exchange (or his absence) shouldn't affect prospects of such good project.
I think Bittrex team is overloaded due too many many requests for coin adds. Crypto traffic on all exchanges exploded in the last months, just have a look at development of the Alexa rank indicators of the most famous crypto currency exchanges.

Exchange adds should also not be major goal of UTRUST. Let the team concentrate on the development.
It's seems that Bittrex team is kinda lazy... Anyway I'm sure that many exchanges will add utrust because people will want to trade this club and it will have big daily volume
Bittrex team is not lazy, imagine how many projects every day they want to listing on Bitrex, the exchange can not afford to trade hundreds of coins and will only add top coins.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

Well, that's not the case.

There is a lot of works to do. The number of users and transaction has exponentially increased since March.

Moreover, they need to check every code in order to avoid previous mistakes made by others exchanges, allowing backdoors and lose of all the funds on the exchanges.
greatteager

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:57:34 PM

Bittrex has not added anyone for 2 months, so it will count on other exchanges. We expect in the near future 0x and Cybernetwork, and now on the etherdelta you can well pamp the price.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:59:53 PM

Bittrex has not added anyone for 2 months, so it will count on other exchanges. We expect in the near future 0x and Cybernetwork, and now on the etherdelta you can well pamp the price.
It's not time to discuss the exchange problem, you should discuss about the project that has not started ICO, it's still too early to talk exchange problems
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

I wonder why is that bittrex list so few coins, it's not like people wouldn't pay a ton for listing, are they having some sort of quality control in play?
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:23:18 PM

Those guys are only overhelmed imho. The team is anything but lazy. They are distribution so many airdrops to their users although they are not obliged to do that. It is more a gift to the community. Compared to Polo exchange, which is mostly lagging all the time, Bittrex is extremely nice imho. Let'S hope that UTRUST advisory board will establish good connections to the team for maybe being added in the future. But first we should let the UTRUST build a good product. I will definitely not sell anything before they will launch a stable platform.

BTC IS KING!
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:49:26 PM

Those guys are only overhelmed imho. The team is anything but lazy. They are distribution so many airdrops to their users although they are not obliged to do that. It is more a gift to the community. Compared to Polo exchange, which is mostly lagging all the time, Bittrex is extremely nice imho. Let'S hope that UTRUST advisory board will establish good connections to the team for maybe being added in the future. But first we should let the UTRUST build a good product. I will definitely not sell anything before they will launch a stable platform.
What is imho dude? IDK what's that? But more important is that you should do exchange on big exchangers like bittrex. In bittrex most of their coins are pumping. Probably that is the best idea in trading UTRUST.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:15:13 PM

What is imho dude? IDK what's that? But more important is that you should do exchange on big exchangers like bittrex. In bittrex most of their coins are pumping. Probably that is the best idea in trading UTRUST.
Its for sure UTRUST team are already contacting different exchange and Bittrex might be one of them. Lets all wait for their announcement, the team are doing their best to make things possible for the people.

Risktaker31

Merit: 134

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:22:05 AM

Its for sure UTRUST team are already contacting different exchange and Bittrex might be one of them. Lets all wait for their announcement, the team are doing their best to make things possible for the people.
patience is a virtue, don'r rush them lets just wait and see for now lets just support and watch the project develop , the biggest thing for now is the third crowd sale!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:20:26 AM

Its true future exchange is important and investors like to know if the team is already talking with some exchange. But when I see the support behind UTRUST, and how the project will have sucess, im sure that UTRUST will hit a lot of major exchanges.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:29:18 AM

Its true future exchange is important and investors like to know if the team is already talking with some exchange. But when I see the support behind UTRUST, and how the project will have sucess, im sure that UTRUST will hit a lot of major exchanges.

The online payment facility platforms are ripe to see massive changes and right now Utrust can be at the center of these coming changes.
With the right team, am sure that Utrust can be the brand to compete in the coming months.
I am predicting that years from now Utrust can be worth billions of dollars.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:39:30 AM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:40:49 AM

I learn this project today and read the whitepaper, i have a question,how many fiat do the platform supports? and what the transfer fee ?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:41:57 AM

and can people withdraw fiat from platform direct?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:56:06 AM

Isn't the arbitration system going to be a bottleneck as the number of transactions increase? Or will UTrust continue to hire support staff for that as Utrust scales up?

That would be one of the problem that they're going to face. But I think as their clients grows, of course they must hire staff that could accommodate thousands of complaints and queries.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:12:50 AM

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online

paypal dont working in some of countries (in my country paypal dont working - I can only sent paypal, but cant accept).  Undecided
So, you are right, we must have alternative
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:21:06 AM

That is why I highly appreciate the word revolutionary in their project description. This is the future. Crypto is the future. Something has to be made in terms of online commerce so that people will be able to easily spend using cryptocurrencies. UTRUST is a breakthrough!
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

paypal dont working in some of countries (in my country paypal dont working - I can only sent paypal, but cant accept).  Undecided
So, you are right, we must have alternative

If utrust will success then have a chance to take over paypal utrust is a big help to us if we buy something on the internet then easy to pay with utrust thats why we need to help utrust to be success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: