Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Bitshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:40:33 AM

I am not so sure about that dude. You know I have also hear so many rumors and bad news about Poloniex, and that is also why i think the team wants this project to be listed in bittrex instead of Poloniex. Those rumors may be fake or not, but lets consider the investors when they heard such kind of news maybe they will react or had a bad feed back about the project. I agree that one of the factors that affects ones project was about the tokens being listed to some popular exchanges. There is nothing wrong on setting the bars high, besides it has the capability of being included to those exchanges.

Bittrex several months doesn't add new tokens (even popular).
It is rumored that they have considerably increased listing cost.
But listing at this exchange (or his absence) shouldn't affect prospects of such good project.
I think Bittrex team is overloaded due too many many requests for coin adds. Crypto traffic on all exchanges exploded in the last months, just have a look at development of the Alexa rank indicators of the most famous crypto currency exchanges.

Exchange adds should also not be major goal of UTRUST. Let the team concentrate on the development.
It's seems that Bittrex team is kinda lazy... Anyway I'm sure that many exchanges will add utrust because people will want to trade this club and it will have big daily volume

they are not lazy. there's alot of coins in bittrex,they are very strict when it comes to security issues of the exchange.. Let the Utrust team focus on the development.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:15:48 AM

I'm my country PayPal have plenty of restrictions. Hope utrust will be a good alternative.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:16:42 AM

and can people withdraw fiat from platform direct?
they say you can accept multiple crypto currencies at once and all payments received will be converted to fiat currency ... so they have their way

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:19:44 AM

they say you can accept multiple crypto currencies at once and all payments received will be converted to fiat currency ... so they have their way

Yes, utrust will accept fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies, so you could always withdraw in fiat, though, I imagine the fees will be a little higher, fiat is not cheap after all, but I still think it will be cheaper than the competition.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:27:19 AM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online
I agree with you. Indeed everybody hates paypal. Utrust is the thing here. It can cater what others can't give.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:16:19 AM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online
I agree with you. Indeed everybody hates paypal. Utrust is the thing here. It can cater what others can't give.

It seems though that paypal has so many issues over the past few years, and guess what? people would actually transfer to Utrust once it will be released and implemented. Though Paypal needs a competition, as you can even notice there are some complaints regarding their customer care that doesn't respond soon as possible.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:31:28 AM

they will exchange any tokens and replace by Utrust token for their platform and withdraw it anytime if you want.. best deal to have!

i think there will be one time verification required for fiat. but i need to know about that. if they have then that is easily can process.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:07:10 AM

Can we use utrust as a wallet like load now and use later?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

It seems though that paypal has so many issues over the past few years, and guess what? people would actually transfer to Utrust once it will be released and implemented. Though Paypal needs a competition, as you can even notice there are some complaints regarding their customer care that doesn't respond soon as possible.

It's the easiest thing in the world to put money in your Paypal account, but when you want to take it back, they do everything just not to give your money back.

I'm not using Paypal because of this and now too many people doing so. A big player in the market can change everything.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:20:59 AM

they will exchange any tokens and replace by Utrust token for their platform and withdraw it anytime if you want.. best deal to have!
So this means its centralize exchange focusing only to their token and exchanging to fiat, or will it be like shapeshift where you can interchange different kind of coin/token?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:34:50 AM

every payment service in existence offers that, surely uTrust will offer the same.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:37:05 AM

paypal dont working in some of countries (in my country paypal dont working - I can only sent paypal, but cant accept).  Undecided
So, you are right, we must have alternative

If utrust will success then have a chance to take over paypal utrust is a big help to us if we buy something on the internet then easy to pay with utrust thats why we need to help utrust to be success

I've been using Paypal for almost a year now and I have no negative issues since then. It's secured and fast. If the service of Paypal is very satisfying to me, definitely this UTRUST will exceed or can compete the services that can provide by Paypal. And I can't wait to see that.  Wink
mbtc31

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:47:02 AM

every payment service in existence offers that, surely uTrust will offer the same.

When we reviewed their white paper based on their comparison between uTrust, paypal and bitpay
The uTrust is more superior and better when it comes to all aspects of services they offered that paypal and bitpay cant offer to their clients.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:50:43 AM

I'm really keen to see how the api will work. I have several possible scenarios where this product can be implemented.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:52:43 AM

When we reviewed their white paper based on their comparison between uTrust, paypal and bitpay
The uTrust is more superior and better when it comes to all aspects of services they offered that paypal and bitpay cant offer to their clients.
Thats their selling point, i really hope they will stick up to all their promises and maybe present a working platform a little earlier than planed to fight off any competition.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

Thats their selling point, i really hope they will stick up to all their promises and maybe present a working platform a little earlier than planed to fight off any competition.

Dev wrote yesterday that they are ahead of schedule, so probably they can release their platform earlier. Would be good with regards to possibly emerging competitors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:09 AM

Yeah Im impressed too when I read Utrust white paper. Faster payment approval , lower fees plus you can pay whatever crypto you have, and if you are the Buyer you will be guaranteed to be safe because of their customer payment protection.
George.kv

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:43:23 AM

Yeah Im impressed too when I read Utrust white paper. Faster payment approval , lower fees plus you can pay whatever crypto you have, and if you are the Buyer you will be guaranteed to be safe because of their customer payment protection.

I think utrust will be the next pay pal or at lest pay pal of cryptos
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:59:47 AM

paypal dont working in some of countries (in my country paypal dont working - I can only sent paypal, but cant accept).  Undecided
So, you are right, we must have alternative

If utrust will success then have a chance to take over paypal utrust is a big help to us if we buy something on the internet then easy to pay with utrust thats why we need to help utrust to be success

I've been using Paypal for almost a year now and I have no negative issues since then. It's secured and fast. If the service of Paypal is very satisfying to me, definitely this UTRUST will exceed or can compete the services that can provide by Paypal. And I can't wait to see that.  Wink
Don't you notice how high and how ridiculous are Paypal fees? It is fast and reliable but it's commissions are outrageous. Utrust will be much cheaper (and probably a little faster)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

i think there will be one time verification required for fiat. but i need to know about that. if they have then that is easily can process.

For fiat there surely must be a verification process. Else the company sets itself up to be used for money laundering, and you don't want to do that and attract the attention of the FBI  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: