Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16182 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:12:18 AM

I think this warrior is not going to lose the banks, I like Bitcoin very much, but it seems that it will take a long time to spread to the public, the banks are used for a lot of jobs, that is, they have taken place somewhere in our life.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nellz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:20:30 AM

between bank and bitcoin. going to war. preety much banl not going to war with bitcoin. maybe someday bank will choose to friend with bitcoin instead war. bank are hold by country and bitcoin hold people who dont want to be part or control by government. i can see in future bank will accept bitcoin loke they accept gold and silver in the bank. who dont want bitcoin. it more expensive then gold now. too stupid if they dont want to make more money with bitcoin. bitcoin gonna win if they start to war with it. people in bitcoin will not going easy if they do some reckless move to start a war. perhaps someday bank will admit bitcoin is very important asset in the future that they will use it.
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:30:32 AM

I don't think it will be a war between banks and bitcoin just because this industry with cryptocurrencies and with bitcoin and all of that it's rising and i think that depends on people what they prefer virtual coins or USD or any other real currency , if they don'tn prefer banks no more , the banks will accept Bitcoin , i think or we will not need anymore.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

The banks or let say the government will not start a war against bitcoin because they will adjust their system to work with bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized and they can't do anything about it and most of the government are democratic so they are almost basing on the majority decisions so if their people want bitcoin then the banks and bitcoin will become together.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:53:03 PM

I see no evidence of this happening and no one has ever even come up with a way for it to happen.  There are bigger problems than this to worry about.

I think this is unprecedented, and hopefully not happen with Bitcoin, if this happens I do not know what it looks like in the future.
What does it mean with a bigger problem than this, can you explain it so that everyone knows about this problem.
Sure, the bigger problem that I am concerned about is net neutrality. Bitcoin is built on the idea of a free and open internet. A loss of the free internet would put your ISP in the position of making your internet choices for you. They could not only meter your network connection speed, but could demand extra fees for anything they like. So you may pay for "basic internet", but if you want to go to facebook you will have to pay a facebook charge. Want to use bitcoin? No problem, just add bitcoin to your plan and pay a separate transaction fee to your provider each time you buy. This also requires knowing who is making each transaction, so we lose the privacy of bTC in the process.

There really is no end to what charges could be added.  History shows that money is never left on the table. If they can screw you they will. Remember the promise of cable TV? "Never watch a commercial again!" They convinced the government to change the laws in their favor because it would be good for consumers. Then they proceeded to change the law further to show more commercials than regular TV.

In an information society control of the internet is control of the society.  Do you trust Comcast to take control of your life?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Tezcalitpoka

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

Again i dont think there will be a war between BTC and Banks, coz they are on the same page Smiley

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:52:53 PM

This is exactly what always worries me. Governments always want to control transactions and prosecute buyers and sellers. I think this is difficult fot them when people use bitcoins for their transactions. I hope this never happens.

Yes I also worries me to, But as far as I know the investment in bitcoin is hidden from government and I wish in future it still be hidden because when government come to know about that then their will be huge tax on it and this tax makes bitcoin user to earn less profit. Banks does not concern with it, they get what they want.
Hijikata

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

Banks will just replace fiat with BTC as they replaced stone with copper then silver then gold then fiat.
If you really want to let yor imagination run think of what will be a hundred years after BTC
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:02:13 PM

Banks will see the value in the blockchain technology and try to get in themselves. They're not gonna try and destroy the whole crypto scene and maintain their old ways, because that's not gonna happen - it's widely spread already (still not mainstream, but more and more people learn about it everyday). Just this week, a bunch of companies started looking for programmers with experience in the blockchain industry (VISA being one of them). So they're trying to hop in, not destroy imo. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

When many people get to bitcoin and know what it can give them. If a bank grows small interest every day on Bitcoins it can give a full year's interest in just one day. This is likely to be the signal that the bits of bitcoin are cracked and the worst there is that when the government enters they can stop all transactions with bitcoins. But they find it difficult to find out because they find it hard to find people who hold bitcoins. We also handle it with difficulty getting out of bitcoin money so what we can do is sell it to the country legally the bitcoins
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
It's only a matter of time before they start, banks have been losing customers since the emergence of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies,  and we all know that the lack of customers therefore results in the loss of revenues for the banks, these banks supports the presidential candidates during elections and I believe it will not be late when they start to convince the world that cryptocurrencies are bad for economies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:37:16 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?

I agree with your opinion. Actually Bitcoin is growing dizzy and uncontrollable. Therefore, it is a potential threat to banks around the world. They have been accused of Bitcoin money laundering, Bitcoin involvement in illegal activities or terrorism. However, everything is kept private, there is no evidence, no evidence so the banks can not do Bitcoin

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

Bitcoin competes with not only the state economy but also banks which are closely linked with the state. Now the percentage of capital outflows from the economy and from banks in favor of bitcoin so low now we see only a preparation for war. This is reflected in the prosecution bitcoin support terrorism. Then the action starts and you need to be ready.
Lukoll

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:50:34 PM

I'm shocked at the naivity of some of the posters here that I had to register just to make a comment. Are some of you people around 12?

The Banks are losing money, power, and customers. The Governments want to know everything about you and control you. Companys want to know what you buy where you spend your money, etc.

They have started full scale Wars against countrys who didnt obey to world banks, millions of people have died for the banks. The banks have start Wars for business. Nobody is happy about War and destruction, weapns and catastrophys then Banks.

You think they give two **** about free decentralized money system that could take billions out of debt and poverty. That could take dozens of nations out of a neverending debt spiral. They want the people and nations be in debt. The last thing they want is to give away power, money and there chair above everybody. They are ready to kill millions of people and have done so many times to stay in power and make a profit.

In the background they are plotting all kinds of tactics now. From controlled Hacker attacks from secret service agencys, over inflating and crashing the bitcoin, over destroying the reputation of bitcoin portraying it beeing about money laundring, terrorism, tax evasion...

Dont fool yourself.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

From all I hear many banks are happy if they do not have many private customers and not much money from them either.
A bank erans when customers ask for a loan from the bank.
The customers who put money into bank just mean work for the bank.
And the money those customers bring has not much value for the bank because there are not many investment opportunities around at the moment.
Right now I am very sure banks like bitcoin users.

xJuturna

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:19:34 PM

We may end up seeing a sort of slander campaign once bitcoin gets bigger. Banks don't really see it as a threat at the moment but I'm pretty sure they will eventually. All bank owners and investors are more than capable of investing in bitcoin themselves so I don't see a full on attack / war but it is likely for them to try and show bitcoin in a negative light in order to keep the public from using it.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

Why war? Why not bank accept bitcoin and allows their customer to transact with btc? This maybe better solution. If some bank started doing this and make some profit all will follow them.

djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:45:43 PM

I think banks will be forced to allow bitcoin as real currency in the nearest future, because i don't see any logical reason to start a war or battle between banks and bitcoin, in fact bitcoin will even help banks a lot more to get more users
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:47:13 PM

The Bank of France has sent a strong warning to bitcoin users about the risks associated with the virtual currency. The Chinese central bank has responded even more strongly: forbidding financial institutions to conduct bitcoin settlements, ordering the registration of bitcoin websites in relevant government agencies, and educating the public about the risks associated with investing in virtual currency.
MaskMars1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:51:57 PM

I think banks will be forced to allow bitcoin as real currency in the nearest future, because i don't see any logical reason to start a war or battle between banks and bitcoin, in fact bitcoin will even help banks a lot more to get more users

Banks can not fight against bitcoin. They have no chance of winning. They have no influence on bitcoin. But banks are engaged in speculation and can use bitcoin for their own purposes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: