Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:09:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16177 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

i believe the war had already started.  Chinese PBOC had already cleaning their country of Bitcoin transaction, wanting to dominate Bitcoin by controlling exchanges.  Though I belive they will greatly fail on this one.  Aside from that banks are now looking and developing their own centralized blockchain to compete with bitcoins decentralization concept.  I just hope this war benefits us to have a better service from both party.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
agus_purno

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:12:03 PM

i believe the war had already started.  Chinese PBOC had already cleaning their country of Bitcoin transaction, wanting to dominate Bitcoin by controlling exchanges.  Though I belive they will greatly fail on this one.  Aside from that banks are now looking and developing their own centralized blockchain to compete with bitcoins decentralization concept.  I just hope this war benefits us to have a better service from both party.
indeed they try to make their own competitors from bitcoin because they want to master the blockchains transfer market and so they take the initiative to make their own so it is easier for them to manage and in the future want to compete with bitcoin with a large scale

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:10:48 AM

Banks around the world have long resisted the introduction of crypto currency. If you look at the statement of persons related to banks, about the crypto currency, then almost all of them are negative. At the same time, if representatives of banks see that in the current situation they can not resist the crypto currency, they accept the inevitability of its existence. In this case, the banks are already looking for the benefit of the circulation of the crypto currency, take decent commissions for exchanging the crypto currency in the usual currency, etc.
Yukyzu

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:45:36 AM

As long as there is no serious action from the state government then there will be no problem. although many are negative against this btc virtual currency, but more agencies are legalizing btc payments. for example in countries that hold most btc users who offer goods or a building with payment using btc.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:40:56 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you thing it will happen and when?

People been making those kind of allegations and other complicated conspiracy theories since bitcoin's inception, it never happened and it will never happen, people working at banks don't care about bitcoin, shareholders don't care, CEOs don't care, tellers even less.

They only complain about the unfair paying field, they have to spend millions in compliance while some bitcoin startups who offer similar services don't.

The question is where were you when James Dimon of JP Morgan attacked bitcoin so badly? by calling bitcoin as a fraud?
Bitcoin are already in war bitcoin since early days of bitcoin. The only reason you might see like is not happening it is because bitcoin is nothing rather piece of codes. Bitcoin is digital not physical, so there is no way to attack bitcoin directly, they can only attack bitcoin by spreading negative FUDs.
JP Morgan is not the only bank in this world. There are banks that are accepting bitcoins too. You can consider the example of Central Bank of Philippines. Moreover, digital assets like ripples are also being widely used in banks. Only Jamie was so stupid to give such a statement or maybe he is trying to fool us because JP Morgan has bitcoins. A very good way to fuel the downfall!
Yes banks are already at the war because people take out their money from the banks and invested into the bitcoin it is more secure and more profit securing, there is no chance of bankrupting in bitcoin and this thing is apple of discord in between bank and bitcoin, bitcoin give assurance to the bright future and it transfer that thing in life of investors.
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:09:00 AM

Hopefully that does not happen, has long btc circulated as the currency of gambling and very potential as a money laundering. but until now there has been no serious action from the bank in the world about btc.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:12:17 AM

It looks like war is already going on, the bank is the official agencies which pay taxes and follow all regulations of the State, when the bank found a threat the bank bitcoin propose to the Government for the banned bitcoin.

Yeah the start of the war is there already as Dimon and some infamous Wall St. people are now trying to do everything they can just to tell that bitcoin is a fraud. They are seeing it as a disadvantage to their business so these bankers knows how to play the game. They are spreading incorrect information about bitcoin so they can stop those aspiring bitcoin investors and users to stop getting into it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

Start a war? Why would they even bother with it?

They have already won.
Bitcoin was supposed to be a way to make easy payments with low fees and to keep your funds safe.

Now we have tx fees (changed the banks with miners), we have "developers" (national banks) and guess what we have bitpay (paypal) and lots and lots of other banks like coinbase, coins.ph...or should I remind you of inputs.io?
We even have a credit bank that went out of business with heavy loses for the "investors", btcjam.

Oh, did I mentioned debitcards you load with bitcoin and are run by banks under the visa supervision?

Banks have already won but some are to blind to see.

I disagree you paint a very bleak picture, I will recognize that bitcoin is not performing its function but that is going to change once the lightning network is deployed and bitcoin can process millions of transactions, that is when I think a more open conflict is going to happen, in fact I think that all the forks we are seeing are nothing but another attempt to kill bitcoin before it gains any more strength.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

Banks will appeal against Bitcoin if they feel that it will bring them down. Well, other people doesn't know about Bitcoin yet. So luckily it won't happen yet. But m, surely Bitcoin and banks can co exist together, so why fight when we can make love?
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:41:06 PM

These are all empty words and threats, I think that banks will never start a war against Bitcoin.
bohr

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

If bank start war against Bitcoin, it will be big mistek. Every bank should give legality of Bitcoin.  So it will be more safe to use. People can transfer their money with low fee. Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency now .We can easily transfer our fund by Bitcoin.  So bank should consider that.
I’m a big bitcoin supporter but if I were a bank it would be a terrible mistake not to wage war against bitcoin, from a business perspective are you going to sit down doing nothing while a competitor appears, now some may say that bitcoin is slow and not a great competition but that is going to change, they need to try to kill bitcoin now, I think they made the mistake of thinking bitcoin was dead after the disaster of MT. Gox but now bitcoin is back and stronger than ever.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:32:58 PM

It's slowly starting already. The smarter banks are stocking up and the dumb ones are trying to fight it. Good luck to them all. They'll be like a newspaper business in the early 2000s soon.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

The war is on already, thinking otherwise is foolish. Recent band in China and South Korea shows the banks will do anything to stay relevant. Banks control governments, and often help direct policies.
Gerharde

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

Banks will only start a war with bitcoin if their financial standing and earnings will be heavily affected. Those are the usually reasons of banks. Some of it are also if they want to take control of bitcoins and want to monopolize it they can do it with the help of the government of the country. Currently its not happening and there are also several banks already trying to adopt bitcoin to be a part of their system. So I guess instead of going against bitcoin they will just also go with the flow like everyone else.

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

Not sure if it was mentioned already but GP Morgan already started a war against Bitcoin and soon others will follow to keep currencies under their control

bohr

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

The war is on already, thinking otherwise is foolish. Recent band in China and South Korea shows the banks will do anything to stay relevant. Banks control governments, and often help direct policies.
Correct, but the good news is that we only need to convince one country to accept bitcoin, even if the whole world banned bitcoin as long as a country and its banking industry accepted bitcoin then all the exchanges could set shop there and they will be untouchable, there will be international pressure to that country but if they see the money rolling they are going to allow bitcoin for a long time.
radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

when bitcoins will legal all over world i feel so banks will automatically start war, moreover it's not popular in comment man i means to say only 40% people hardly know by feature of bitcoin usage which make bank not thoughtful about bitcoins
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:36:38 PM

Banks always consider bitcoin as a rival.They have always feared that their profits got from transactions would get affected due to bitcoin.They have tried a lot to destroy bitcoin,but all in vein.It is also said that ripple was created by banking sectors as a competitor to bitcoin.Still,they continuously failed to defeat bitcoin.

Even two weeks before,we saw that JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon tweeted that bitcoin is a fraud.It caused a great price fall in bitcoin.The banking sectors are continuously waging war against bitcoin.But interesting thing is that they are not able to stop the progress of bitcoin.

Its the most bitter truth they must have to agree.
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

I think the banks feel threathened by bitcoin, which they should. New business models will have to arise, and the banking industry will need to adapt if they are to survive. I belive it was Bill Gates who said that the world needs banking services, but not necessarily banks. If digital currency and the blockchain technology lives up to its potential I think we will see that this is true.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fredemar12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:31:47 PM

Already, many countries understand that it is easier to accept this than to deal with it. A bank understands that it can be used competently. Of course not all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: