Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16176 times)
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

I strongly agree with you, if the government legalizes Bitcoin probably will no longer use the Bank because it is easy everyone turns to Bitcoin, actually the war has started the bank does not want to lose customers because Bitcoin,

really you think the bank is actually worried about bitcoin, because Bitcoin can eliminate the bank in the future so the bank can start a war with Bitcoin, if all storage is only with blckchain so what is the use of Bank..
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

If the government have not been able to totally hinder bitcoin from making progress I do not think bank can successfully fight bitcoin because most people are believing in bitcoin already.
There will be no war in bitcoin against the bank because the bank are professional enough to not declare a war against bitcoin because bitcoin is a good currency and instead of getting into a war, they will probably engage in getting together with bitcoin so they can work together and make each other's side even stronger than before.
That is right, create a war between the bank and the Bitcoin community just make the government become bad more in the eye of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency user in future. Therefore, instead of have a war at here, why do they not choose cooperation?
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?

I actually see it in a different way where I see that banks would capitalize on the groth of cryptocurrencies and would try to incorporate and try to look for things wherein they can join the fun wherein you can use them as wallets for your e coin.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:37:21 AM

As long as bitcoin is not legalized by the government then the bank will never think and take any action, everyone agrees that bitcoin is a non currency commodity so there is no reason banks to start war with bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Crypto1992

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tokenpay

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:55:05 AM

This is the one which scares me a lot when it comes to bitcoin.If all of a sudden they raise their voise I think it will affect the market of crypto.But it is in all our hands.If people like us negotiate their voise and believe in bitcoin then there will be no effect from them.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:05:46 AM

they already did, and won.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:06:01 AM

The stage of the sharp opposition of banks to the introduction of crypto currency into our lives, in my opinion, has already passed. The banks were already convinced of the revolutionary nature, strength and considerable support of the crypto-currency from the community and managed to conclude that it was inevitable. Now banks learn to use the crypto currency in their own interests and to extract profit from their circulation for themselves and even create their own crypto-currencies within the banking system.
saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:25:37 AM

I don't think banks will start a war against bitcoin but I know that they are threaten already with bitcoin gaining popularity and a lot of people are investing in bitcoin nowadays.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:49:01 AM

if government will legalize bitcoin than bank will merge with blockchain technology and will open their own exchanges for bitcoins. It will benifitial for banks. I think banks will never start war against bitcoins.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:00:30 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
it will not happen because banks are not concerned with bitcoin. which makes them uncomfortable is in terms of payment because the transaction payments through bitcoin cheaper than the bank, therefore people generally prefer bitcoin.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:21:30 AM

it will not happen because banks are not concerned with bitcoin. which makes them uncomfortable is in terms of payment because the transaction payments through bitcoin cheaper than the bank, therefore people generally prefer bitcoin.
Not all the people knows about bitcoin and i don't think that the banks are not concerned with bitcoin because some of the banks already notice bitcoin as a threat for them because when more and more people recognizes bitcoin as an opportunity then they will pull off their money from the bank and put it in bitcoin so they will have a cheaper way for transaction and also investment at the same time.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:44:36 AM

banks will not boycott because they will become one bitcoin instrument as the currency currently exists.
Although bitcoin is a currency and where there is a currency there will be the banks. I understand that their role may decrees in this sense but partially they will play their role after bitcoin prevails in the world. We cannot expect anything about the future of banks but it is a fact that banks will be there after all. I am sure that banks today are planning about their role in bitcoin and not of the war.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:50:45 AM

in fact it is happening today with the existence of countries that prohibited bitcoin, because they are frightened by the technology of this bitcoin, their market share and consumers will switch to this technology.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:29:05 AM

in fact it is happening today with the existence of countries that prohibited bitcoin, because they are frightened by the technology of this bitcoin, their market share and consumers will switch to this technology.

Never heard such story yet.

Anyway, I think banks would still be bank, why would they start a war against bitcoin? when they can use it and profit more. Besides they could create their own and use it in their business if they really want to compete with bitcoin. I am still thinking that most of those are hearsay, unless we can feel the effect of what they are doing.

Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

From the start until bank ate always give a bad news in bitcoin but the foundation of bitcoin is too strong that until now no one can stop bitcoin the price goes up and up and up bitcoin is unbeatable
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:49:16 AM

Never heard such story yet.

Anyway, I think banks would still be bank, why would they start a war against bitcoin? when they can use it and profit more. Besides they could create their own and use it in their business if they really want to compete with bitcoin. I am still thinking that most of those are hearsay, unless we can feel the effect of what they are doing.
maybe it's happened in some countries, I think bitcoin does not harm banks directly but you know that banks are in the rules and control of the government of course the bank will do anything according to government orders, so when the government bans bitcoin, of course the bank will start to fight with bitcoin?
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:53:35 AM

the banks start the war already , but behind the scene , but if bitcoin get more audience the banks will start war in public 
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

They have already did that since the birth of bitcoin, because they realize bitcoin can be trading without using banks! So they consider bitcoin is a threat and effect the government to forbid bitcoin.

saira0j

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

We’re just beginning to see the changes to society that the Internet brings.Bitcoin is one of them.And this is a big threat against banks. So that will be soon.

Hey, anyone like to help us to manage our bitcointalk announcement page please contact in our telegram handle @BoonTech
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:17:38 AM

Some bank around the world started to adopt Blockchain technology. Probably they realised that they have now chances in this "war". Some bankers are still saying that Bitcoin is a fraud and we should ditch it. We all know that they are simply afraid of losing money. They won't be able to charge extra for transaction. Their only source of income will be loans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: