Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16169 times)
mrcryptosocial

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:23:08 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
I think that the banks will start now/ is now happening a war against bitcoin because some country the other banks will not allowed it to enter in their economy now the other country like china have a battle with bitcoin they can't let the bitcoin eat or be bound by the bitcoin .
You are right that the banks can start a war against bitcoin right now, otherwise the time will pass and in the future no bank will be able to think of a war with bitcoin. They can also support the countries which are against bitcoin and have banned bitcoin in their countries. But one thing is not changeable and that is the future of bitcoin. All rivals can try their hostility but at the end bitcoin will win.
yes i think if bank starts a war against bitcoin ,they will do it by the end of this year i am predicting this  because,in 2018 we have fifa world cup.And there will be 40% more financial transactions >my best guess is if banks start a war against bit coin it will fall to 2000usd maybe.
But the good thing is bitcoin will soon adopt some method and again rise to the top.As bitcoin is unstopable.ww canb buy at 2000usd again..Wink
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krikke

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Standing on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:26:51 AM

The banks should embrace bitcoin, not only the technology behind it. Most people in developed countries have a bank account, it would facilitated the further development of Bitcoin if bank would allow deposits and withdrawals in BTC. I understand it kills the anonymity, but most people don't care about anonymity, they want to have something convenient.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:05:34 PM

the Central Banks would seek to defend themselves by hoarding in their balance large amounts of cryptocurrencies, such as the Bitcoin, in order to subject them under iron control for the fear that someday they may weaken the own control of the monetary supply of any economy.

The different economic agents that intervene in the activity, for now, are not very exposed to the virtual currencies. However, if it increases substantially in the future, it could affect central bank control over the money supply. However, it must be said that to date this risk is limited.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:23:32 PM

It is not necessary to start war agains Bitcoin by banks. Bitcoin is independent crytocurrency why banks will bother about it also banks are controlled by the Government it has nothing to do with Bitcoin yes they will organize their banks accordingly.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:33:11 PM

Do we always find the alleged reasons to create a gap between Bitcoin and the bank? I do not think the bank will do it unless it really has something to do with its development. Bitcoin is evolving and it puts the standard of the currency on higher, I think it will be a finer day, that's what the bank needs, besides its always dark, it's not avoidable

worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

The war is already started, Putin declared and so did the banks, Mastercard is already doing something with the blockchain and if they succeed it can hurt bitcoin in the end. 
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.

It may or may not happen. If it may, I guess it would not totally a war but maybe a sort of collaboration. Yes, its really a threat for bank but they must also be open that we going digital. We need to adapt to the coming change. Instead of having a war, why not create something common beneficial for both parties.

hynext

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

I think not all banks against bitcoin. Other banks are private and not possession by government. If the bitcoin will go higher demand by the people maybe other banks will upgrade their services to accept bitcoin. Always threat is the government they want to charge some taxes to the players of bitcoin.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

I think not all banks against bitcoin. Other banks are private and not possession by government. If the bitcoin will go higher demand by the people maybe other banks will upgrade their services to accept bitcoin. Always threat is the government they want to charge some taxes to the players of bitcoin.

Yes true everyone wants piece of the cake and that is what they want to try to do.  Still bitcoin will be hard to tax.  They will have to get merchants to start taxing bitcoin transactions. 
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:15:13 PM

it will not going to start a war against bitcoin since bank has a lot of offers not just only saving our money. Saving money is the common reason why we are opening an account in banks, but they are also have a lot offers like, car loan, house loan, credit card, insurance and we can also pay bills with them and many more. It is depend on us on how we see bank and bitcoin because for me there are far different from each other so there is no need to start some war.  Grin
McKane

Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

As you said that not every banks are against bitcoin. If i tell you that banks are willing to accept bitcoin what would you think about this. The main thing is that if government give a touch to banks to allow bitcoin then trust me the bank profit will be even more better than before revenue. Because bitcoin is not harming banks but bitcoin playing very good role in everything bitcoin is making everything even more better.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
cloud777

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:45:51 PM

Banks can not do anything!
War can be started by politicians or coutries.

On the contrary banks came close blockchain technology (look at the partnership between Ripple and Unicredit, Santander or UBS).

"On the Blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge"
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:44:40 PM

I'm worried about that thing too, although i think bank shouldn't act that way.
I mean, although bitcoin is becoming greater, i bet there are still people that will use bank services. Why don't both bitcoin and bank work together and maybe make something great? Rather than taking down on one side because afraid of loss.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:57:16 PM

From all the news headlines I have seen and heard banks looking Bitcoin as a threat is one of the most unreal topics out there because I cannot see it  and banks are financial business in which you cannot destroy, even the governments rely on their central banks. A cryptocurrency like Bitcoin cannot really post a threat on a banking business as if you are thinking that by using Wallet you are earning more will change people's minds you are wrong because the main point of putting money into banks is by securing it and not by earning from it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Soon for sure. Not banks I think governments are going to do such campaign. We have already seen people like JP morgan criticizing bitcoin. So this war is going to come soon. Banks will never want to lose control.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:50:55 PM

Nobody will not start war, people was using banks till bitcoin came and they will use them, because banks have the most powerful defence for their clients, u can save there money and put them for %, bitcoins is like a black money, both system getting unbelievable profit and nobody dont want to loose their reputation.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

Banks have realized that he had lost this battle and this they begin to independently implement the blockchain in their systems.

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

Banks can do nothing they dnt even have that strength.only the politicians can do it
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:16:15 PM

When the bitcoin i thinks hit $10,000 or more because it's not be decentralized by banks and bitcoin has a blockchain that provide itself to be fast transactions
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:18:24 PM

Banks have realized that he had lost this battle and this they begin to independently implement the blockchain in their systems.
I dont think so and they dont really make war on bitcoin but yet they are really against on it but they didnt make any realizations since they can do anything that they want and they can really adopt or make use of blockchain technology which they would really apply for their service which is good. Bank and Bitcoin are on separate ways which we can really see advantages and disadvantages of both things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: