Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:20:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16178 times)
Yousint0r

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?

bank will start a war against bitcoin when bitcoin used by people and companies.

they will continuous keep bad news in media against bitcoin
lunaalthea

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:14:58 AM

I think it is possible for banks to start a war for bitcoin but not yet. If the time comes that every citizen has become a bitcoin user, then the bank will become threatened and might use harmful campaigns. Although as of now, a lot of people are still ignorant in the concept of bitcoin and if the banks start a campaign against it, then bitcoin will be more popular and people will know more and might even be encouraged to use it.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:42:43 AM

Of course it has happened.
Blocks and restrictions are a favorite effort of the government whenever it can not stop the disruption (development) of technology.

Beginning with, the central bank declares Bitcoin and the like should not be used as a medium of exchange, because according to the law, and etc..
then .. The declares will soon turn into a ban following a new rule is being drafted to stop the virtual currency transactions.

but I think it is impossible for the government or central bank to block the Bitcoin ecosystem, including the activities of digging bitcoin (mining). or block trading sites and prohibit the development of a Bitcoin payment platform for purchases.
.. of course I think It would be a futile effort, because users will continue to find a way to monetize Bitcoin or use it to transact.

certainly obviously it all does not really affect the bitcoin market.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

I'm a major BTC supporter yet in the event that I possessed a bank it would be a horrendous oversight not to take up arms against BTC from a business point of view would you say you will take a seat doing nothing while a contender shows up? Some may state that BTC is moderate and not an extraordinary rivalry but rather that will change they have to endeavor to murder BTC now.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

the war has already started and bitcoin will definitely win at the end. you can stop people from using bitcoin, we all have a choice
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:59:31 AM

we dont send telegram now likewise banks will be outdated and cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will take over banking system in coming future
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:06:29 AM

Bottom line, unless the entire world switches to bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency and foregoes all forms of fiat, banks really have nothing to worry about and therefore no reason to start a major war against crypto.
thetractor666

Activity: 59

ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:07:16 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.

The war already started and I see this looking closely to what happen to China in regards of ICOs.

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:10:01 AM

Most probably yes, banks will may start war against bitcoin because of the growing numbers of their population and specially the offers and perks that bitcoin have. If banks will set aside the issue about this, few years from now, btc will dominate as currency.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:12:12 AM

Bitcoin too popular right now. Whatever will the bank do not able to stop the progression of the bitcoin. I think it is good if bank to join use bitcoin.
tarvizlisar

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:30 PM

Despite the fact that we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies' era,  Bitcoin is growing with amazing speed, Banks" war against Bitcoin may start at any point in time, for the prospective irrelevance of a need for banking industry is seriously looming.

Other side bank system integrate with BTC , so we can make transaction with bank like others market
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

this is a struggle every day the normal money also lends itself to all that but who has been able to regulate so that they do not do all those criminal activities is natural to human as there is well there is also bad we go ahead with bitcoin which is our best option alos banks it hurts because it takes away the business they have already established they are the first money launderers and extort us with such high interest and they regulate us the money that we can take out or transfer in bitcoin we do not have that problem is without limit

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

I don't think it will come to an extent for bank to start a war against bitcoin. The innovation of bitcoin as a currency is a different concept that is entirely different from the usual fiat currency. As long as the fiat currency is still in existence, so also will banks.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:14:27 PM

I don't think it will come to an extent for bank to start a war against bitcoin. The innovation of bitcoin as a currency is a different concept that is entirely different from the usual fiat currency. As long as the fiat currency is still in existence, so also will banks.
Exactly, bitcoin has no great influence on banks because in theory, bitcoin is considered as a currency but in fact, we all here only consider bitcoin as an ideal investment destination, that means that people still trust the bank more than bitcoin, people still convert bitcoin into cash without holding the bitcoin for too long, high price and reasonable will sell. In addition, banks receiving benefits from bitcoin and bitcoin also receive benefits from banks, both help each other grow, so do not be against each other

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

Banks have already started war on bitcoin holders they cant stop so they will humilate collect taxs from bitcoin holders
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:33:33 AM

I think it's soon gonna happen and Banks all over the world will united and against Bitcoin in an organization.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:37:43 AM

I think it's soon gonna happen and Banks all over the world will united and against Bitcoin in an organization.
if I think maybe even in the future Bank succumbed to the growing use of bitcoin and then the Bank in the world began to implement such a bitcoin system because the benefits of the system can be used for the banking process

zdrmay

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

Bitcoin is the future! Instead of declaring war against bitcoin, banks should adapt their customer base. In the end, more people will hear about bitcoin and decide to keep their funds in bitcoin wallets, instead of banks. I wish good luck to the cryptomir. It's time to reach the new level!  Wink
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

war is began already, long ago banks starts their strikes against bitcoin, war silently continuous to the develop as banks want to hold power to manipulate with currencies and cash.

elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

Governments want to profit from money already the war is on many countries have banned bitcoin

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: