Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16170 times)
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
I think now banks are starting to fight bitcoin in a subtle way so as not to be seen by investors. They lobbied with government to create policies that curb the spread and use of bitcoin.
But it has not been able to make the bitcoin unstoppable from circulation and make people avoid bitcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

The war in bitcoin has already begun. The past years banks already starts war against bitcoins because they are afraid of it. Probably if bitcoins continuously rising banks will lose.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

The war has already begun. Here in my country, if the bank detected that your money is from bitcoins, they will freeze your account and you wont be able to get your money back. That's why I dont use banks to get my earnings.
What country you are in? Here in my country we are allowed to encash my money through banks. There are just times that banks are having an error transaction but they will still refund our money or bitcoin. There is also a lot of transaction we can use here, so I have a lot of option if there is an error through bank.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

The war has already begun. Here in my country, if the bank detected that your money is from bitcoins, they will freeze your account and you wont be able to get your money back. That's why I dont use banks to get my earnings.
What country you are in? Here in my country we are allowed to encash my money through banks. There are just times that banks are having an error transaction but they will still refund our money or bitcoin. There is also a lot of transaction we can use here, so I have a lot of option if there is an error through bank.

Nope no war on bitcoin

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/906189/Bitcoin-price-latest-value-crashing-stock-EU-European-Union

jan 18th

who do you think donates to the policy makers

shame about brexit if i may assume - 2 years and still the banks got you hostage

Grin
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

It's already happening. Just the other day it was revealed that a Polish bank was paying YouTubers to make critical videos about cryptocurrency.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

It's already happening. Just the other day it was revealed that a Polish bank was paying YouTubers to make critical videos about cryptocurrency.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

while you obtain your crypto and help support the community to grow

these banks and governments are affecting the price resulting in fear, anxiety, suicide, death

who is the real enemy of the people?

Grin
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Banks think and throw in the yellow press news about the fact that bitcoin will die and bitcoin will not survive. They have already started the war. It is not necessary to follow their course of thoughts and to understand what is happening on the exchange and in general in life.
Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

Yes, banks to some extent hate the crypto currency, they are worried that they do not receive any interest from the transaction. When in the real world for any transaction, banks take a percentage
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

It depends what the big banks will do. Because some motnh ago you heard rumors that jp morgan already buyed bitcoin over a subsidiary company. So if this true, banks want to take profit from cryptocurrencies too. I dont think that other banks will now start a war against cryptocurrencies when already such a big bank like jp morgen are invested in bitcoins.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
I think now banks are starting to fight bitcoin in a subtle way so as not to be seen by investors. They lobbied with government to create policies that curb the spread and use of bitcoin.
But it has not been able to make the bitcoin unstoppable from circulation and make people avoid bitcoin.
- I feel that the bank has no war with bitcoin, more precisely, the bank does not care about the impact of bitcoin because bitcoin only affects the economy of the country, the worry is the government, not the bank. People still trust and send money to the bank, with bitcoin, it's just a place to invest, and it is too volatile, the bitcoin community in the world is still too small, people do not trust completely, put all money into Bitcoin is always an option too dangerous, it can not secure as bank

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

- I feel that the bank has no war with bitcoin, more precisely, the bank does not care about the impact of bitcoin because bitcoin only affects the economy of the country, the worry is the government, not the bank. People still trust and send money to the bank, with bitcoin, it's just a place to invest, and it is too volatile, the bitcoin community in the world is still too small, people do not trust completely, put all money into Bitcoin is always an option too dangerous, it can not secure as bank

"it can not secure as bank"

tell that to the Americans who had to pay their taxes to bail out banks which went bankrupt in 2008.

next year, someone did not like it so much, that they invented bitcoin

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

there is no war on bitcoin and never will be

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/currency-wars-ecb-warns-re-trump-russia-and-turkey-buy-gold-and-boe-bitcoin-warning

Grin
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

Yes, banks to some extent hate the crypto currency, they are worried that they do not receive any interest from the transaction. When in the real world for any transaction, banks take a percentage

Despite of banks worry about bitcoin, I think they are not trying to make bitcoin disappear anymore. We are hearing good news from all over the world. There are a lot of signs that bitcoin will be accepted by all of banks and governments in future.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

Banks might start a war against bit coin when most people stop saving money in the bank.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

It depends what the big banks will do. Because some motnh ago you heard rumors that jp morgan already buyed bitcoin over a subsidiary company. So if this true, banks want to take profit from cryptocurrencies too. I dont think that other banks will now start a war against cryptocurrencies when already such a big bank like jp morgen are invested in bitcoins.

It seems to me that some of the banks, especially the big ones have already started their war against Bitcoin. Naturally, who would like to see the situation when your client wants to leave you and you know that he will not come back?
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

People have tried to bring BItcoin down in so many ways. It will not happen. Whatever these banks do, they will not be able to bring Bitcoin down due to the people waking up and fully understanding what banks have been doing to keep the poor poor.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

I don't think banks will create a war with  bitcoins. I think they will be upgrading their system to adapt to what is trending as of now. Given that bitcoin is bought or is backed up by money then just the same maybe they will only add a regulation to avoid problems during failure when prices go down.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

This is impossible, they can't start a war against a cryptocurrency.i think the bank owners treating about the bitcoin currency because have an effect to the banking business if the bitcoin become legalized in the world as the currency.
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

Banks can not fight against bitcoin. They can ignore it or arrange various provocations to discredit him. However, vseravno they can not do anything to him.Now bitcoin is not more famous than banks but by the time banks will start protesting and tge government would have no option but to ban bitcoin or limit it's use
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Bitcoin isn't dangerous, but its very safe and anyone can use it any time without any worries. Bitcoin was created as a new revolution of this era, because before it the governments were taking huge taxes from currencies which were unbearable for some people. The Bitcoin is the future of the currencies and it is the first one that gave hope and determination to those who were worried about taxes.
It is anonymous and can be used anytime, anywhere, without any restrictions. But, it's also a fact that many criminals are also using Bitcoin to do crime related activities, but it all depends on the users not the currency itself. If you use it for good purposes than its very safe but if someone uses it for crime related activities than its dangerous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: