Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16177 times)
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

its already started and lets see who will winn
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

its already started and lets see who will winn
As soon as Bitcoin started reaching new heights the banks started everything they could do to derail it and plunge it down and they used their puppets the media to achieve it.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

I think this war has already started with some countries banning the use of cryptocurrencies but the interesting aspect of it all is that they cannot succeed. People should just believe that the future is here and there is no way anyone can stop that.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

It has always been said that banks will at one point war against bitcoin. But it seems such war has not happened yet and really do not see it happening anytime soon. I believe there won't be a war, because the banks might adopt the system.
I also think that banks will not be against bitcoin ,it will bring them lots of disadvantages if they find way to fight bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. We all know bitcoin is created and existed thanks to advanced technology, our life may not grow without technology. Therefore, it’s hard for banks to sideline bitcoin .Nowadays, bitcoin is getting more and more popular worldwide, many people keep an eye on it. Bitcoin has a bright future, there is no bank against it.
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

These are all empty words and threats, I think that banks will never start a war against Bitcoin. Even if they will, it would be a great mistake.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

Banks would have loved to start the warm against the bitcoin now but no bank will be able to do this unless directed by the apex bank, that is the Central Bank. All monies invested in bitcoin came from banks one way or another and so impact on the banks balance sheet therefore the number one enemy for bitcoin will be the banks.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

It has always been said that banks will at one point war against bitcoin. But it seems such war has not happened yet and really do not see it happening anytime soon. I believe there won't be a war, because the banks might adopt the system.
I also think that banks will not be against bitcoin ,it will bring them lots of disadvantages if they find way to fight bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. We all know bitcoin is created and existed thanks to advanced technology, our life may not grow without technology. Therefore, it’s hard for banks to sideline bitcoin .Nowadays, bitcoin is getting more and more popular worldwide, many people keep an eye on it. Bitcoin has a bright future, there is no bank against it.
At the moment, if the banks want to against the growth of cryptocurrency directly, they will be loss. However, it does not mean the government (the bank) can not affect the growth of cryptocurrency in a secret way. They can use the value and the profit to make the cryptocurrency user change idea to give up this field, like China Tongue.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

i also heard about that news.some banks of specified countries banned bitcoin as a currency.but, it also need to know that, those countries approved bitcoin before and got lots of profit from it.huge number of people in the world very much related bitcoin.bitcoin is growing dramatically and will be more valuable soon.whatever countries start a war for trying banned or stopped transaction, they will released soon that how much necessary for everyone in the world.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

Banks will never start a war and cannot start a war against Bitcoin. They have already tried though by bashing it and not informing anyone about it. They (MSM and banks) spread misinformation about Bitcoin to try and stop it's growth, but that's impossible with the internet. Because of the net you can spread any information and it cannot be stopped from being learned.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:12:57 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 08:29:04 PM by mymenace

Bitcoin started the war.

At the moment the banks defenses are holding strong but the wave of new troops is causing fractures.

The very reason bitcoin was invented was to attack the central controlled banks

Central banks are;

1) Privately owned and run
2) Known to implement governments after wars, coups, removal of monarchies, invasion, supporting rebellion
3) Known to use governments to allow them to print money freely
4) Known to increase inflation that always benefits profits over any citizen's wealth
5) A criminal cabal using global corporations, governments (debt owners) to further criminal trade
6) Known to cause the 2008 GFC - the last straw that caused Bitcoin to be invented in 2009

Update on the war

A new battle has been undertaken with the kobayashi (maru) entering the war

With over 160000 BTC troops kobayashi either allied with the banks or on his own have attacked the bitcoin defenses breaking the wall and causing a retreat

the 8000 BTC USD WALL is holding strong with reinforcements entering the fray. But still there is plenty of red.

The banks are using the offensive to promote their centralized troops (coins and tokens) with minor advances into decentralized zones (altcoins)

Reinforcements are on the way with various affrays into the media zones with outstanding success in public awareness of allying with bitcoin

kobayashi has more weapons of mass destruction but with resolve and support for decentralization many new bitcoiners have a chance for cheap entry into a successful war

lock your orders and load your troops

Grin
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

If the government have not been able to totally hinder bitcoin from making progress I do not think bank can successfully fight bitcoin because most people are believing in bitcoin already.
abutingting

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

We can never tell. Because some banks now are allowing cash withdrawals and for sure they know that this money (earnings) came from bitcoin thru bounties, signature campaigns and airdrops some were aware what is really happening now. Mostly, it can now be visible thru social media posting and videos thru you tube. They were also have knowledge that this Bitcoin thing cannot be easily freeze.
Becase

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

some banks start fighting Bitcoin? why, because Bitcoin Investments only take a small portion of the fiancé market. If there are some organizations can fight Bitcoin, I think it should be a stock. If investors rush to the cryptocurrency market, at a time when there will be a war between Bitcoin and other investment products.
Jasmien2324

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?

When they see a bad threat for them, they will war against it, right? I think it's not a long time we will see some campaign against bitcoin, maybe it will be campaign about eliminating the impact of bitcoin on life, especially its bad effects.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

I do not think that this will happen. We need banks for the economy. Say, bitcoin became such a huge bank that we had to close it. How will you cope with the fraud? How would you take credit? This is impossible without a bank, and bitcoin can not solve such problems.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

I do not think that this will happen. We need banks for the economy. Say, bitcoin became such a huge bank that we had to close it. How will you cope with the fraud? How would you take credit? This is impossible without a bank, and bitcoin can not solve such problems.

Their never use to be banks.

For 10's of thousands of years we lived without banks.

There are always alternatives

like bitcoin

Grin
Hexon

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

I do not think banks will do that, because they do not have any significant losses. With Bitcoin, every person who trades Bitcoin still needs to convert their coins into local currency. And the bank's biggest income is from loans and interest, so with Bitcoin will not interfere with their main income, it even adds income to them if they are good at looking at new opportunities.
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

I think the war has already started although I think war may be a little strong but definitely an increase in pressure on cryptocurrency. Any interest we see at the moment from institutions shouldn't be seen as them supporting the technology, I think they are just spreading there risk and hedging
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

Banks are already against the bitcoin but supporting the idea of blockchain by bringing in their own Centralized cryptocurrencies. Banks have been warning people against the idea of investing or trading cryptocurrencies all over the world. The centralized financial institution like banks can never support decentralized monetary system so easily.
khitna Postir

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

If the exchange rate of USD and bitcoin becomes higher a lot of people will invest to it, and soon transactions on bitcoin will be made as well.
Its just a matter of time before the government will try to manipulate bitcoin.
Of course, the lack of control of the government toward this is a threat. For example, On illegal businesses, bitcoins can be used for illegal acquisition of items in the black market which I think is possible - government cannot tracked the bad guys.
Also, since the government has no control they cannot taxed every transactions made with btc which is also a loss of income to the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: