Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:53:15 AM

Is there data available on what amount that has been raised so far in the pre-ico ? It would be nice to see the numbers especially with the price of ETH rising.

I think there isn't. But we can see that they sold out the first part which is 5m $ worth. Now they are selling the 10m $ worth, and we can understand that they are not bringing down minimum 15.000$ limit so obviously it's going well.

There will be 2 parts during the crowdsale:

Early Bird CROWDSALE
Sep 05, 2017, 11:02 AM -
Sep 15, 2017, 11:02 AM
1 USD with 10% discount = 0.90 USD.
Min purchase - 10,000 USD in crypto equivalent

CROWDSALE 1st
Sep 15, 2017, 11:00 AM -
October 15, 2017, 11:00 AM
1 USD
Min purchase - 1 USD in crypto equivalent
FIEX

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:58:12 AM

I just read that in the Netherlands cannabis isn't really legal but tolarated. Every Coffeeshop can have up to 500g and sell up to 5g to individuel customers. But the production and wholesale is still more or less illegal, so that the shops have to buy it "illegal"?

Is it true? Can someone confirme it?

If this is true, PARAGON is also in areas like the Netherlands useful, to get everything on a legal basis  Shocked

Yes that true.
Those places in the Netherlands they are almost supplied 4-5 times a day. They get there weed from illegal places.

PARAGON will be very usefull in the Netherlands so people will know everything about the cannabis that they bought, what soil, what nutrions, ...
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:22:17 AM

I just read that in the Netherlands cannabis isn't really legal but tolarated. Every Coffeeshop can have up to 500g and sell up to 5g to individuel customers. But the production and wholesale is still more or less illegal, so that the shops have to buy it "illegal"?

If this is true, PARAGON is also in areas like the Netherlands useful, to get everything on a legal basis  Shocked

Yes that true.
Those places in the Netherlands they are almost supplied 4-5 times a day. They get there weed from illegal places.

PARAGON will be very usefull in the Netherlands so people will know everything about the cannabis that they bought, what soil, what nutrions, ...

The project will be in demand and have many customers, the minimum cap will be achieved very quickly.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:22:42 AM

Yes that true.

Yes Holland can be a good place for Paragon. They are arguing that situation for years. Selling to customer is legal but buying from wholesaler it is illegal so they will make it legal in near future. Paragon could be a good partner for goverment and can really get momentum to legalise fully. A good regulated partner will solve all the Holland problem in cannabis area.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:23:13 AM

Yes that true.

This is absurd, isn't it? As absurd and hypocritical as, e.g. in Germany, where using cannabis is allowed but buying, selling and growing is prohibited... I was always wondering where it should come from  Huh
It's about time to have a project like Paragon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:30:22 AM

The potential for Paragon is huge ,   but I am really curious about the legal matters involved ? How can your project be adopted by countries where cannabis is illegal ?

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

The potential for Paragon is huge ,   but I am really curious about the legal matters involved ? How can your project be adopted by countries where cannabis is illegal ?

When you look at the list where they plan their first Paragon centers, all the cities are in countries/states where the medical use of cannabis is already legalised and a more liberal attitude towards general legalisation can be assumed. In these countries their campaigns for legalisation should get a hearing.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:13:02 AM

Yes that true.

So i guess you need a special permit to open a coffee shop in the Netherlands, can anyone get this permit or its regulated and kept under the certain number of shops?
Thats why you need projects like Paragon, you can achieve more in numbers. 

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

Yes that true.

This is absurd, isn't it? As absurd and hypocritical as, e.g. in Germany, where using cannabis is allowed but buying, selling and growing is prohibited... I was always wondering where it should come from  Huh

In Germany using Cannabis isn't really allowed, but there are now some situations in which you are allowed to use cannabis for medical treatment. But it is under strict regulation.
But I think you mean that you don't get arasted if you have just a small amount of cannabis for your own use. I think also that every German state is handle this by their own regulations. For example in one state it is allowed to have 5g, in the other 10g or so.   But even this is just tolorated and nothing about legal.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

Instead of try to work in non-legalized markets, I think Paragon will help those countries to change their minds. It will be a good solution for governments

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

Well, I have read that a dozen times now "Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry". Now why would I be supposed to believe that you can make it happen? Wink There are a lot of projects attempting precisely this, but they fail constantly or can't gain the traction they desire. What about you guys?
They are trying to fight the tide. Well, they can win if they are bigger than the tide

I fear I don't understand what you mean by "tide"? What is that?
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:11:35 PM

Well, I have read that a dozen times now "Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry". Now why would I be supposed to believe that you can make it happen? Wink There are a lot of projects attempting precisely this, but they fail constantly or can't gain the traction they desire. What about you guys?
They are trying to fight the tide. Well, they can win if they are bigger than the tide

I fear I don't understand what you mean by "tide"? What is that?

He's talking about the resistance that Paragon will find not only in governments and laws but also on the minds of the mass - most people still think anything that is cannabis-related is evil.

FIEX

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

Yes that true.

Its very absurd!
Its like the goverments thinks these things grow on trees or just fall from heaven. Paragon will be able to change the whole industry.

Really hope this project will work.
Almost crowdsale Wink
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

This is the second ICO where i see a star promote it. So great this evolution in the crypto sphere. If stars start to promote Crypto where are we going to go ? ^^ Also for Paragon i find that it's a really good news that we have the rapper "the game" in the place to promote this ICO Smiley About the project, they seems to have a serious roadmap and a concept that has a great utility in the cannabis industry. I hope that everything will be done to explote the potential of this company.

Its great to have a star promoting PARAGON, yet it would be much better if those ordinary people who have benefited from medical cannabis promote PARAGON with their testimonials about the use of medical Cannabis.
I agree but the best thing would be if a political party would promote this coin. Would give an incredible boost. I think if somebody here asks a party it could be possible.

I can't imagine a major political party publicly endorsing a crypto currency, especially anything having to do with cannabis. Although, maybe the green party..

What the Cannabis Industry needs is the support of Politicians, lobbyist , Legislators and people of every country or state to enable the legalization of medical cannabis. With this is realized, it would be easy for PARAGON to set up PARAGON centers and expand rapidly.

At this point not all country, state or politicians are ready to embrace cannabis. It might take years to understand its important value in the healthcare industry. But what PARAGON is trying to achieve might be a good start.

PARAGON's unique business model over the blockchain could also become a model or a precedent for other Governments to adapt the legalization of Marijuana as it offers the power of blockchain technology to address the need of end users and Government compliance.
REorEVOLUTION

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:24:38 PM

how do you plan to compete with solid and developed projects like TKS?
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

TKS and Paragon address different parts of the same industry. They are not direct or head to head competitors in my eyes. If anything, it would make sense for the two projects to partner up rather than compete.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

Paragon offer something more global than Tokes Platform.

They don't plan just to give a token dedicated to the cannabis industry transactions, they want to develop the cannabis industry itself.

Moreover, and that's only my opinion, I think that the paragon project is more professional and more complete. They have innovative ideas, and when you read the whitepaper you see that they dig deeper than the other projects.
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

Tokes is a weed coin, they want to people to be able to buy pot with it, paragon is a totally different idea.
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

I also think PARAGON's business model is likely to be a typical or precedent
But each country gives priority to how to protect the local cannabis medicine and is affected or damaged by other foreign companies.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:38:40 PM

It's a crime that such a nice herb like cannabis is criminalized from our "lovely" government. But it's time for a change I see great possibilities for this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: