Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416462 times)
Jabbers

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:34:20 AM

I have been thinking about exchange fee's lately.  Since both Bots start with trade amounts in Bitcoin Amounts and Finish with totals in Dollars its really hard to figure out what the exchange fees are for each trade.  I could bust out a calculator every time I'm wondering what the actual profits are after the fee's are reduced, but that is a very big headache.  Programs are for that task.  

What do you all think of having the bot within the Trade Log page to present the Exchange Fee in Dollars just before the Profit/Total.  Would even be great if for the Total Trade the bot would subtract the exchange fee to let us easily track what is being made.

The change would look something like this:

Order Log
----------------------------------------------------------------------

|      TAB       |       TAB      |  TAB  |            TAB            |

Trade Revanue>-Exchange Fee>Profit>Total Running Profit from all trades

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What does everyone think of this?
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:55:31 AM

Ah you are referring to the last buy and sell price of a trade-bot... at the current moment it is not possible to change them using the interface.

I can offer a quick solution to still make this work. But it requires some tweaking so i do not recommend this for the average user.

Near the application .EXE files there is a file called "tradebots.XML" if you edit this file you will see all your trade-bots listed. In there you will also find fields called "LastBuyPrice" and "LastSellPrice". If you fill those fields with the prices and start the software again it should all work. Again, its a quick solution here, i will add the edit fields to solve it permanent. Good point.

BTW always make a backup copy first. If anything goes wrong you can undo the changes this way.
I dont find those fields  "LastBuyPrice" and "LastSellPrice"

█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
icebear888

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:57:13 AM

Hi there

Im new to bots.

How effective are these bots?

What type of return on investment can one look at?

If I buy the simple Bot and let it use 1BTC, how quickly will it typically make the money back?

I assume there are more and less aggressive settings!

Would love to hear from all you real users!

Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 03:46:00 PM

@Peyko:
The software works as a local webserver. This means you have to keep your computer running. (the browser may be closed, thats no problem) However, you can control the software indeed remote. The only things you need to do to make this work is to give the software Admin rights and enter your local IP adres in the webserver settings. Once thats done then you can access the interface from your tablet, smartphone or any other computer.

I am doing my best for the documentation right now, like i told before the guy who did the documentation has stolen my software i am left behind. So this is a big problem right now and we are doing our best to solve it asap.

The short description for the safeties are:

Fixed drop loss price - here you can set a price below the current price, if the currency goed below the price you set the safety will sell all your coins.

Dynamic drop loss price - Same as the fixed drop-loss price, but this one is adjustes each X intervals to a X percentage of the current price. (<100%)

Moving average drop loss - Also the same as the fixed drop loss, but here a moving average is used to set the price.

Roof out safeties - Those are exactly the same as the drop loss safeties expect they work different. With the roof-out safeties you can set a top price and if the currency hits this price (or above) then the safety will kick in and sell the coins.

@eyegoatboy:
By default each indicator will work on a 1 minute interval. However if you edit the indicator it is possible to adjust the update speed in steps per minute. This is done so you can combine more indicators at different update speeds.

It even possible to push the limits here, the indicators can set to there own exchange and currency. This means it can watch a different market while it responces on the trade-bot. This is also know as inter-market signals. Its a very cool feature that works perfect aldo i say it myself. I just love it. (the principle: trade at BTCe for example while getting the trade commands from MtGox, the result is an super fast responce)

@garry:
I have reset your license. Try no to active the software on to many computers. It has been build to run on one computer at once. Wink

@Jabbers:
Your suggestion looks very logical, but here are a few situations where the concept does not work or where it will produce false readings. The problem is located in the situation where the end-user makes changes to the trade-amount while running. Something i expect happens a lot for tuning. As you know a full trade cycle exists out of a buy and a sell moment. Any changes introduced in the time between these commands will result in a false reading in the end.

But as promissed i will add some fields to show some earnings without the fee inside it. They will not be 100% accurate due rounding issues but it is something.

We do have a concept here that would solve the entire problem, its a different approuch. But before i tell about it we must first make sure the concept works. I do not want to create false hope especially if i am not sure myself it works.

@silverston:
Try to search for:
Code:
      <LastBuyValue>0.0</LastBuyValue>
      <LastSellValue>0.0</LastSellValue>

I am sure you will find them.

@icebear888:
Based on the mails i got i can say a beginner does about <2% a day, pure at default settings. And i can confirm this because at default i get the same kind of numbers. But please know its hard to make a real estimate. There are a lot of things involved that will impact the final outcome. As one of the developers i can call myself an expert, but this does not guarantee anything. When i trade (mostly when i sleep, during the day i develop) i do also see 0% profits. But because i spread my trade-amount over more bots, more currencies and different strategies i (almost) have a steady income. If one of 2 bots does 0% then it does not matter to me. The spreading over the amount of trade-bots will compensate for that.

Some people argu i can do better, and that is of course true. But personally i prefer spreading my coins and chances.

I hope you see some comment from others to, as the developer i can not be fully objective in my response.

@all:
For the next update (expected to be released coming monday again) the missing coins of Cryptsy will be added. The past 2 days i have made the needed changes to support them all. The API is now fully updated and it does support the 120 markets of cryptsy at the moment. Including the populair DODGE coin and 42 coin.

BTW all licenses will support the alt-coins, no worries.

Of couse this is not all the changes/improvements that are coming. This is just the biggest one of the moment. But we are on a roll here, development is going very well. The only thing behind shedule is the documentation.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
eyegoatboy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

@Peyko:
The software works as a local webserver. This means you have to keep your computer running. (the browser may be closed, thats no problem) However, you can control the software indeed remote. The only things you need to do to make this work is to give the software Admin rights and enter your local IP adres in the webserver settings. Once thats done then you can access the interface from your tablet, smartphone or any other computer.

I am doing my best for the documentation right now, like i told before the guy who did the documentation has stolen my software i am left behind. So this is a big problem right now and we are doing our best to solve it asap.

The short description for the safeties are:

Fixed drop loss price - here you can set a price below the current price, if the currency goed below the price you set the safety will sell all your coins.

Dynamic drop loss price - Same as the fixed drop-loss price, but this one is adjustes each X intervals to a X percentage of the current price. (<100%)

Moving average drop loss - Also the same as the fixed drop loss, but here a moving average is used to set the price.

Roof out safeties - Those are exactly the same as the drop loss safeties expect they work different. With the roof-out safeties you can set a top price and if the currency hits this price (or above) then the safety will kick in and sell the coins.

@eyegoatboy:
By default each indicator will work on a 1 minute interval. However if you edit the indicator it is possible to adjust the update speed in steps per minute. This is done so you can combine more indicators at different update speeds.

It even possible to push the limits here, the indicators can set to there own exchange and currency. This means it can watch a different market while it responces on the trade-bot. This is also know as inter-market signals. Its a very cool feature that works perfect aldo i say it myself. I just love it. (the principle: trade at BTCe for example while getting the trade commands from MtGox, the result is an super fast responce)

@garry:
I have reset your license. Try no to active the software on to many computers. It has been build to run on one computer at once. Wink

@Jabbers:
Your suggestion looks very logical, but here are a few situations where the concept does not work or where it will produce false readings. The problem is located in the situation where the end-user makes changes to the trade-amount while running. Something i expect happens a lot for tuning. As you know a full trade cycle exists out of a buy and a sell moment. Any changes introduced in the time between these commands will result in a false reading in the end.

But as promissed i will add some fields to show some earnings without the fee inside it. They will not be 100% accurate due rounding issues but it is something.

We do have a concept here that would solve the entire problem, its a different approuch. But before i tell about it we must first make sure the concept works. I do not want to create false hope especially if i am not sure myself it works.

@silverston:
Try to search for:
Code:
      <LastBuyValue>0.0</LastBuyValue>
      <LastSellValue>0.0</LastSellValue>

I am sure you will find them.

@icebear888:
Based on the mails i got i can say a beginner does about <2% a day, pure at default settings. And i can confirm this because at default i get the same kind of numbers. But please know its hard to make a real estimate. There are a lot of things involved that will impact the final outcome. As one of the developers i can call myself an expert, but this does not guarantee anything. When i trade (mostly when i sleep, during the day i develop) i do also see 0% profits. But because i spread my trade-amount over more bots, more currencies and different strategies i (almost) have a steady income. If one of 2 bots does 0% then it does not matter to me. The spreading over the amount of trade-bots will compensate for that.

Some people argu i can do better, and that is of course true. But personally i prefer spreading my coins and chances.

I hope you see some comment from others to, as the developer i can not be fully objective in my response.

@all:
For the next update (expected to be released coming monday again) the missing coins of Cryptsy will be added. The past 2 days i have made the needed changes to support them all. The API is now fully updated and it does support the 120 markets of cryptsy at the moment. Including the populair DODGE coin and 42 coin.

BTW all licenses will support the alt-coins, no worries.

Of couse this is not all the changes/improvements that are coming. This is just the biggest one of the moment. But we are on a roll here, development is going very well. The only thing behind shedule is the documentation.

iam sure the StochRSI Indicator is only working on 1min intervals when i try say 2min or 3 min the chart never updates the log viewer never calculates same in the debug all the other indicators works ok
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:54:39 PM

Hi there

Im new to bots.

If I buy the simple Bot and let it use 1BTC, how quickly will it typically make the money back?

Real users are wondering when the developer will keep his word and give us the upgrade we were promised. If you want to know how he treats his customers, just read through this thread. The software is promising, but not complete, and he doesn't care if you spent a lot of money on it and just want what was offered.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:35:06 PM

Hi there

Im new to bots.

I can only add -  that the bot, not a human, it only analyzes what is happening. A human can respond swiftly. But in general, I'm satisfied.

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Jabbers

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:29:31 PM

Would you care to share to us how the new benchmarking tool will work in Trade Server?

papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:07:19 PM

@Stephan: is the update for option 1 users on the STB initial version available? And if so, how to update? pls. advice

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:34:49 AM

I upgraded the license finally to the simple trade bot (license)

However, I started that server and the following issue is there:

trading on Cryptsy shows me 5 tradepairs in my wallet that i don't even have...

Further when setting up the bot for cryptsy trading I fill in the info's exchange cryptsy and save, it switches right back to BTCe. The bot is saved for cryptsy, then when I go on edit bot for cryptsy to change trading pairs it shows me the pairs from btce.

What is going on?  pls. help asap. because that is disappointing, very Sad

I am not cursing yet but this brings me right back to some comments I left on bitcointalk.

I need the trader to be set up.

however I read that all coins will be working by update next Monday... so this leaves me with 4 days 2% loss times 3 bot = 12% plus the time where I can not use the bot ?!!!?Huh
As well I expect that the set up issue for the bots is resolved with the update as well and that I dont show on a connected cryptsy API the trading pairs from BTCe Sad

So in any case I expect to have the initial STB updated just in case this one fails. (refer to my previous request) because I switched back to STB for now since it finally made me some kind of profit Smiley.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 01:50:15 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 02:53:25 PM by Stephan224

papasmurph, i am not fulltime at the forum. If you are in panic because of something please submit us a support ticket or mail then we are able to respond faster.

It is indeed true only the major coins are added (BTC, LTC, PPC, NMC, NVC, XPM), this was communicated with the reason we want to have 100% stability first. Yesterday i told we are very close to this number so we will enable all the alt-coins. If you look inside the Trade Server then see it also written down at the "Change log". This is also the reason why you now see a specific selection of coins at your cryptsy wallet.

The comboboxes into HTML are working, but we added fields to display there settings because HTML is giving some problems. If you look to the setting overview you will see the setting you set is indeed really set. So in fact it works, but the combo does not switch/show the correct value. I am in talking this over with some HTML gurus to make this work better.

At the current moment the STB is still working, and even the website to get the latest version is still operational. But we want to move everybody over to the new software because it brings more abilities then the old version does. The reason we waited with this is because of the missing coins. Exactly the reason you report here.

@all:
About the donation license.... at the current moment about 150-200 people are the happy owners of a donation license. A few of them where even so kind to confirm this in this topic here. We rolled out this license in small steps, but we are ready for mass production on this now. A PM with you email, or a mail or a new password request will all result in getting the donation license. We verify all accounts based on the email.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 02:02:36 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 02:14:34 PM by Stephan224

Would you care to share to us how the new benchmarking tool will work in Trade Server?

The benchmarktool as you know it from the STB is not yet present. The current advice is to setup a trade-bot and leave it running for a while non-activated. Using the "Current signals" it is possible to see when trade-command should have been send. This is the current way to benchmark.

I did the same while writing the first help pages of the indicator, you can see it here:
https://www.haasbot.com/indicator-rsi/
https://www.haasbot.com/indicator-stochastic-oscillator/

However as stated before this is not the real benchmark tool. We are working on something much better. I can not fully disclose yet, but think in the direction of auto-tune capabilities. Maybe (i am not fully sure!) the first parts will become visible coming on the update of monday.

sl1982

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:04:42 PM

So I have to pm you for a donation license?

papasmurph, i am not fulltime at the forum. If you are in panic because of something please submit us a support ticket or mail then we are able to respond faster.

It is indeed true only the major coins are added (BTC, LTC, PPC, NMC, NVC, XPM), this was communicated with the reason we want to have 100% stability first. Yesterday i told we are very close to this number so we will enable all the alt-coins. If you look inside the Trade Server then see it also written down at the "Change log". This is also the reason why you now see a specific selection of coins at your cryptsy wallet.

The comboboxes into HTML are working, but we added fields to display there settings because HTML is giving some problems. If you look to the setting overview you will see the setting you set is indeed really set. So in fact it works, but the combo does not switch/show the correct value. I am in talking this over with some HTML gurus to make this work better.

At the current moment the STB is still working, and even the website to get the latest version is still operational. But we want to move everybody over to the new software because it brings more abilities then the old version does. The reason we waited with this is because of the missing coins. Exactly the reason you report here.

@all:
About the donation license.... at the current moment about 150-200 people are the happy owners of a donation license. A few of them where even so kind to confirm this in this topic here. We rolled out this license in small steps, but we are ready for mass production on this now. A PM with you email, or a mail or a new password request will all result in getting the donation license. We verify all accounts based on the email.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:30:44 PM

So I have to pm you for a donation license?

Yes, thats true. I (or my partner) will have a look an confirm your account based on your email and then we hook you up. Thats all. Smiley

glavmey

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:46:05 PM

@all:

Can confirm. I did a password request and the license was added to my account a few minutes later. Thank you!

Stephan, a question (or maybe a suggestion): Would it be possible to implement some sort of "portfolio rebalancing" strategy / bot / setting?

Some examples / explanations:
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebalancing_investments#Rebalancing_bonus
- http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/1t8k1n/trendagnostic_trading/
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181584.0
- https://cryptotrader.org/backtests/CK7Sr9HWTNtF5k9NK

I don't see a way to do this with the current version, but maybe this is something that could be added with a later update?

You said somewhere in this thread that you can not publish some specific settings for your bot that are working well, because of your agreement with the exchanges that every user has to be unique. I don't think that such a strategy would counter that, because every user would still buy or sell different amounts at different times.
I'm sure this is something that would also be very helpful for new and/or unexperienced users.

What's your opinion on that?
eyegoatboy

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:21:45 PM

The benchmarktool as you know it from the STB is not yet present. The current advice is to setup a trade-bot and leave it running for a while non-activated. Using the "Current signals" it is possible to see when trade-command should have been send. This is the current way to benchmark.

I did the same while writing the first help pages of the indicator, you can see it here:
https://www.haasbot.com/indicator-rsi/
https://www.haasbot.com/indicator-stochastic-oscillator/

However as stated before this is not the real benchmark tool. We are working on something much better. I can not fully disclose yet, but think in the direction of auto-tune capabilities. Maybe (i am not fully sure!) the first parts will become visible coming on the update of monday.

StochRSI Indicator still not working on any other time interval except for 1 min any chance of a fix for this bug
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:47:15 PM

StochRSI Indicator still not working on any other time interval except for 1 min any chance of a fix for this bug

Yes i got this one just confirmed. It indeed applies to the StochRSI. The other indicators are not affected by the same issue, i can confirm this too. It will be fixed at the next update.

@glavmey:
That is a real good suggestion, and i think there are possibilities to add it too. We will have a look to implement it, but first stability and equal functionality to the STB.

BTW We will take care of the unexperienced users using the benchmark which we are working on. Think about it... i dropped the suggestion of auto-tuning. Smiley (the agreement i have with the exchanges will not be affected by this)

Jabbers

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:28:43 AM

BTW We will take care of the unexperienced users using the benchmark which we are working on. Think about it... i dropped the suggestion of auto-tuning. Smiley (the agreement i have with the exchanges will not be affected by this)

Intresting.  I've got lots of thoughts on what I would love to see, but this one gave me a surprise. Grin

Whats the ETA on the benchtool?

throwaway222

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:56:10 AM

Stephan could you please implement a fee calculation method using just the % trading fees and not the trade amount - maybe as an alternate option to the current implementation?

I'm surprised no one else has noticed this - I had the bot run and make unprofitable trades solely due to the incorrect trade fee calculation. It bought low and sold high, but not sufficiently so to overcome the fees.

--

As a suggestion regarding the indicators, it would be useful to be able to send signals when indicators *finish* indicating a buy/sell position. For example when RSI *finishes* indicating overbought it is often a good time to buy.

Thanks
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 07:16:32 AM

I have not had good trades with "overcome fee costs" but rather with "Procent price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0 %, Wanted drop: 1,0 %)" Two trades at 0.2% each is 0.4% so a 1% change should cover that. I know that is not exactly an exact calculation but so far it is working.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: