Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416411 times)
photon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:44:13 PM

Stefan,

For some reason, the "Copy to Clipboard" does not do anything for me. The contents of my clipboard do not change. Selecting the data and Ctrl-C doesn't work, either. In any case, it would be awesome if you could add an "Export CSV" or something there.

However, if I can get the "Copy to Clipboard" working, that should be fine, too. If anyone has had an issue with this copy to clipboard issue and resolved it, let us know what you did.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timondv

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:12:54 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 11:25:12 PM by timondv

Hi Stephan! First of all, thanks for your work)

Found a problem in version 0.9.0.1 Beta (in previous versions this problem does not exist). The problem occurs continuously after a few hours. After several transactions, trading stops. In the log we can see the signals to buy/sell (picture 2), but all the time there is an error (picture 3, error appears for a few seconds and disappears from the log).  Also, if you uncheck and check "al-in", trade amount does not change, even if you specify any amount, and the same error appears in log  (catch her to make a print screen in this way). Helps only bot’s restart.
After restart, pressing  “all-in” shows correct trade amount and no errors in log, but after few tradings….same story.
https://i.imgur.com/vWgnXQv.jpg

The problem started in the first day after the transition to the new beta version. At first I thought it was a temporary problem with the API at the BTCe...

P.S. Tried to delete and create new API key on the BTC-e exchange, but the error still appears

P.P.S. I think, user AtlasONo (page 19) have the same problem.
maco

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:35:27 AM

does the bot trade Primecoin XPM?

Also, 0.6/BTC seems overpriced for the current exchange values of Bitcoin (say I go by bitstamp 1.0 BTC = $206-210 USD/BTC)... Is there a newer price point?
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 09:26:21 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 10:44:18 AM by Stephan224

@photon:
I will have a look if i can make a CSV export for you.

@timondv:
I am still looking into this issue, but i do not expect you have the same issue as AtlasONo because i see a nouche -error. But i get back to this.

@maco:
The price is based on the potential of the software. You can say it is expensive right now but in fact it is not. The reason is because the abilities to earn remain the same. This not not related to how much the coins are worth, it is related to percentages. So thats why i keep the price locked at 0.6BTC.

------------------

I am making the charts of the benchmark also visible at the main form. This way you do not have to press benchmark to see the results of the indicators results, the graphs will be 100% sure in sync and the adjustments made during usage are also visible in the carts.

The raise and drop will be locked in the next release. I will set the minimum fee threshold and that is it, this way i can make sure the end-user make profit and the end-user do not have to worry about those raise and drop values anymore. I will make sure the safety can be bypassed for advanced users and i will make sure there will be 1 or 2 new indicators that will trigger of drop/raise amounts. (price and percentage based)

With these modification i hope to solve all unclear results produced by the software and i hope to increase usability.

The expected release is somewhere next week, of course i will make sure all the other reported issues are solved too. Smiley

BTW i will increase the decimals from 5 to 8 to add better support for cryptsy too. We are missing some decimals right now. More details about the coming changes are posted at the Change log on my website.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
trictors

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:57:05 PM

My bot is also just sending buy/sell signals constantly, without ever buying or selling. (Started with this new update)

And is the tradebot signals tab suppose to be disabled?
rlhead7173

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:25:53 AM

@photon:

BTW i will increase the decimals from 5 to 8 to add better support for cryptsy too. We are missing some decimals right now. More details about the coming changes are posted at the Change log on my website.

This is is great news. Thank You!

BTC: 169Mm5zefmZz2EuJDRkXWtUQ9T1SQhEVPg
LTC: LTmq5m7SvGBfdShyQFPgRxZ5SUc2hsiCqV
NXT: NXT-PUTF-QSCM-DBJZ-CZMS7
maco

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 05:56:03 AM

Is there PRIMECOIN Support in the bot?

@photon:
I will have a look if i can make a CSV export for you.

@timondv:
I am still looking into this issue, but i do not expect you have the same issue as AtlasONo because i see a nouche -error. But i get back to this.

@maco:
The price is based on the potential of the software. You can say it is expensive right now but in fact it is not. The reason is because the abilities to earn remain the same. This not not related to how much the coins are worth, it is related to percentages. So thats why i keep the price locked at 0.6BTC.

------------------

I am making the charts of the benchmark also visible at the main form. This way you do not have to press benchmark to see the results of the indicators results, the graphs will be 100% sure in sync and the adjustments made during usage are also visible in the carts.

The raise and drop will be locked in the next release. I will set the minimum fee threshold and that is it, this way i can make sure the end-user make profit and the end-user do not have to worry about those raise and drop values anymore. I will make sure the safety can be bypassed for advanced users and i will make sure there will be 1 or 2 new indicators that will trigger of drop/raise amounts. (price and percentage based)

With these modification i hope to solve all unclear results produced by the software and i hope to increase usability.

The expected release is somewhere next week, of course i will make sure all the other reported issues are solved too. Smiley

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 08:04:24 AM

"Is there PRIMECOIN Support in the bot? "

YES, you can trade primecoin on BTC-E with this bot, this has been working almost as long as xpm has been at BTC-E. You can also trade on Cryptsy, at the moment depending on what market you are using btc/xpm ltc/xpm net/xpm ect  there might not be enough decimal places to make sure that you are covering trading fees for your trades.

Happy Trading,
Krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Pimpmycoin

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

non può fare dump per sempre

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 11:14:21 AM

"Is there PRIMECOIN Support in the bot? "

YES You can also trade on Cryptsy, at the moment depending on what market you are using btc/xpm ltc/xpm net/xpm ect  there might not be enough decimal places to make sure that you are covering trading fees for your trades.

for cryptsy work with 6 or 8 decimal?

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 11:58:00 PM

"for cryptsy work with 6 or 8 decimal?"
Not in the minimum buy and sell difference fields but I think in the next update that will be soon this issue is going to be fixed.
if you buy the bot you get all the updates

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

nowywbitcoinowymswiecie

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:00:04 AM

Stephan -any update?

newbee here 1PkHkAEssCQoarLz6hcmQzF9zbaxGrxdFz
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 05:06:41 PM

@trictors:
Yes that tab is fully disabled. It was meant to show all the signals the software produces. So you can see what is going on at that specific moment.

@maco:
Yes primecoin is supported. It is supported an both BTC-e and Cryptsy. I will keep the software updated for new coins supported by the exchanges.

@krach:
Confirmed, at this moment you can use 5 decimals, but the next update will support 8 decimals.

@nowywbitcoinowymswiecie:
I am working on the next update. A few posts ago i have written down all the changes i am making. Of course as soon as all the work is done & tested i will release the new version.

@newusers:
There is a payment bug at my website right now, i am working on solving this ASAP.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Istie

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:07:59 PM

Ive reported the same situation (PM to Stephan224). What I can advise - uninstall STB and install again. In my case it helped - I am checking it for whole day and its ok now.

Thx for advise, after 4 days my bot crashed, after started it again all settings are lost and I could not select an exchange or currency anymore. Uninstall and install was the only solution. Also had some problems with (not) updating the data (or graphs) as well and why there were was so little tradings action. Did not see the error mentioned by timondv, maybe I missed it...

Sended an email to Stephan with my experiences and update-errors with the bot.
Hope he can resolve them in the next update.
miaoux

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:02:20 AM

On v 0.9.0.1, previously I had both bots running, one with 20s intervals, one with 180s - both with only one indicator to test - and that never really worked for any period of time.  The debug log would show a large number of orders without a corresponding action in the trade log window.

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled (why should that work?), and it appears to be moderately stable so far for trades of BTC < 1.0
Not sure why, but when I try to trade >= 1.000 Btc, the min currency drop / max currency raise is red on the interface.  The trade-bot signals seem to think the values are okay though and are checked.

seanrarey

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BuyAnythingWithBitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 12:18:04 AM

The bot is right, miaoux.  You are operating at a loss with those settings.  Drop should be at least $0.82 to avoid a loss.

miaoux

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:13:59 AM

Ah - my bad for overlooking that commission should be counted on buy and sell both. 

Next question:
The 'show wallet' button - should that show $ in real time? i.e. I have no open orders, I've sold 1 btc for 208.401, and my wallet displays $2.718ish

My (official) client has been crashing occasionally and throwing up exceptions in the debug log, so I can't tell what's a bug and what's a feature yet.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 08:50:27 AM

Ah - my bad for overlooking that commission should be counted on buy and sell both. 

Next question:
The 'show wallet' button - should that show $ in real time? i.e. I have no open orders, I've sold 1 btc for 208.401, and my wallet displays $2.718ish

My (official) client has been crashing occasionally and throwing up exceptions in the debug log, so I can't tell what's a bug and what's a feature yet.

A non-official version and coins that as disappearing... why am i not supriced to read this? Cheesy

My friend, you download software from a unknown source. A so called hacked version. Well let me tell you there is nothing to hack inside the software. There is no protection against illegal copies. The main reason why this is, is because it is really stupid to use a version from an unknown source. Why would somebody trust a "hacked" version and put money inside it? Its like asking a thief to hold on to your wallet while your are shopping. Undecided

miaoux

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 01:48:16 PM

Next question:

A non-official version and coins that as disappearing... why am i not supriced to read this? Cheesy

My friend, you download software from a unknown source. A so called hacked version. Well let me tell you there is nothing to hack inside the software. There is no protection against illegal copies. The main reason why this is, is because it is really stupid to use a version from an unknown source. Why would somebody trust a "hacked" version and put money inside it? Its like asking a thief to hold on to your wallet while your are shopping. Undecided

Hi,

The reason I put (Official) was to show that it was official. I know there are unofficial versions, which is why I made that clear.  This is downloaded straight from your site after purchase.  

As proof, we have an ongoing discussion with a number of tickets, one of which is:

_ticket_tracking_code: CxFfvJiyJysF

Thanks Smiley
trictors

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:31:27 PM

Things I have noticed

1. Bot will get a full signal to buy/sell (but neither buys nor sells)
2. Bot will not have a full buy or sell signal in the graph history, but the debug log shows trying to sell every minute
3. Bot buys and never sells (even if its spamming to sell in the debug. and meets all criterias), i had to manually sell earlier because i could not believe the bot was not selling
4. More recently the bot bought, even at a good time in fact, but it didn't realize it bought.

I personally have yet to have the bot successfully buy, and sell. more than 1 time in a session. most the time it buys and gets stuck, or buys and sells, and is then stuck.

I'm not a programmer i only know .net lol, but it seems to not work as intended for me. cant wait for next version Smiley
miaoux

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:50:04 PM

Things I have noticed

1. Bot will get a full signal to buy/sell (but neither buys nor sells)
2. Bot will not have a full buy or sell signal in the graph history, but the debug log shows trying to sell every minute
3. Bot buys and never sells (even if its spamming to sell in the debug. and meets all criterias), i had to manually sell earlier because i could not believe the bot was not selling
4. More recently the bot bought, even at a good time in fact, but it didn't realize it bought.

I personally have yet to have the bot successfully buy, and sell. more than 1 time in a session. most the time it buys and gets stuck, or buys and sells, and is then stuck.

I'm not a programmer i only know .net lol, but it seems to not work as intended for me. cant wait for next version Smiley

I think I have a similar problem (v.0.9.0.1 - windows 8 ), but mine actually does have a full signal in the Trade Bot Signal Graph.

and
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: