Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

is there any max CAP limit or crowd sale end on oct 26?

Max investment cap in ICO should be 120,000 ETH.
Can anyone explain to me why a max cap is relevant?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

I only used civic to get into the ico, but it seemed to work very well. There is not much of user case yet for it. I would much rather log into soma with civic then fb or email.. Pls soma devs make this happen Smiley

Civic indeed would be nice!
This is a great feature to have on SOMA when its active. I think the coding isnt so hard to do. This will also attract some outside investors who are really behind Civic.

Glad some people agree with me. I do think this would be a very good idea. Spread the blockchain community and support each other. We all want to get rid of the Facebook Monopoly and data harvesting, so a partner like Civic makes perfect sense Wink
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:03:02 AM

just read that the facebook connection for tha alpha is working now. tried it out - indeed it works. i will post you some screens tomorrow. stay tuned. good night mates
Really working currently, congratulations to the team, I wish them better and better days, proved worthy of our investments, the project is spectacular and promising. Following
good news, I'll waiting for screenshots tomorrow.
It's good to see that developers are reacting quickly, if at the same pace will make the beta, will be very nice

you will see them today 8pm (MEZ) im at work now so a cant do longer actions here on the board :DDD
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.
If the backend of an app works without bugs it takes not that much time to add more graphics, btw. I liked your logo with the fox from the first time I saw it.

Better to focus on the functions then on the design.

The design is not a source of bugs and issues normally.

Design is very important. The fact that the application should function well is that people are taken for granted. But to attract the consumer, to like him, this requires good design and ease of use. Why the iPhone is popular - not only because of the big name, but also the design, although the stuffing inside there is worse than some Android phones.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.
If the backend of an app works without bugs it takes not that much time to add more graphics, btw. I liked your logo with the fox from the first time I saw it.

the fox remebers me on firefox. but thats not a bad thing imo its even good because EVERYBODY knows firefox

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

Because you can't just keep issuing stuff infinitely, it doesn't have value. The goal of ICO is to attract investors and get capital from them. But investors want profits in the future and in order to get those profits, you coin has to be worth something.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:01:30 AM

Moreover, if a marketcap is too high at the beginning, the potential growth of the investments is limited.
SomaCommunity

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

I think the Facebook login will work soon, its an important features. But the demo is still really great, theisers interface seems really simple to use and well developped. I’m impatient to see the main platform be launched. Soma will have a huge value !

The Facebook login problem is solved now! Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

Because you can't just keep issuing stuff infinitely, it doesn't have value. The goal of ICO is to attract investors and get capital from them. But investors want profits in the future and in order to get those profits, you coin has to be worth something.

pretty much this. inflation is a serious issue that affects all of the worlds currencies. I'm glad that the crypto space takes this issue into consideration and has mostly deflationary currencies.

matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:22:53 AM

I think the Facebook login will work soon, its an important features. But the demo is still really great, theisers interface seems really simple to use and well developped. I’m impatient to see the main platform be launched. Soma will have a huge value !

Great news! Thanks for the update! Now with facebook login the platform will gain a lot, new useful features are in place and Soma platform will increase in value Smiley

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:52:46 AM

Moreover, if a marketcap is too high at the beginning, the potential growth of the investments is limited.

This is very true.

Sometimes devs can't stop their greed and it makes investors lose.

If you have a good project you will probably get tons of money but if you don't put a max cap for it, only you will win and investors won't.

kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

in my opinion the price of the proejct is too expensive for ico
and I see the development of the project less bangus maybe this impact of dev that is not too concerned about this project because of the busyness of dev itself
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

This is very true.

If you have a good project you will probably get tons of money but if you don't put a max cap for it, only you will win and investors won't.

This depends on how fast can the project scale up. If organized properly, even high cap investments can moon after ico in no time.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:14:58 AM

Great news! Thanks for the update! Now with facebook login the platform will gain a lot, new useful features are in place and Soma platform will increase in value Smiley

Awesome! Now just watch the hype for Soma project continue to grow! Grin

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:16:44 AM

This is very true.

that makes sense, everyday i get to understand crypto better thanx to this forum. I wish we had a better understanding of how 'currency' works in general, that way we would appreciate crypto currency more. So im assuming its a good thing that Soma puts a hard cap in order to prevent inflation of the coin value.

Mystic90

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:23:42 AM

This is very true.

that makes sense, everyday i get to understand crypto better thanx to this forum. I wish we had a better understanding of how 'currency' works in general, that way we would appreciate crypto currency more. So im assuming its a good thing that Soma puts a hard cap in order to prevent inflation of the coin value.

If an ICO is uncapped, i dont even look at it anymore. Bancor ruined it all!

If people buy SOMA coins as an investment, will they use them on the marketplace? If there is a chance that your coin goes up in the next year, why would you want to buy something with it?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

This is very true.

If an ICO is uncapped, i dont even look at it anymore. Bancor ruined it all!

If people buy SOMA coins as an investment, will they use them on the marketplace? If there is a chance that your coin goes up in the next year, why would you want to buy something with it?

what if is going up and you buy something nice with it? i mean it's just matter of prospective Smiley people have different ideas and situation they find them self in life anyway
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

Good job sir, im still waiting for the android version  Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

I do not know if the paragraph below is worded the way it is to protect themselves from regulations, but looks like the tokens are not intended for investment purposes.

Please note that SCT is not an investment and cannot be considered as such. It is a revolutionary cryptographic token in a decentralized marketplace which will be owned by the users of the community. The early backers are the visionaries who will share the future of the Soma and the SCT.

Looks like Kickstarter where you pledge some money to help the developer make their dream come true and you get a reward as token of appreciation instead of a share in their company.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:49:30 AM

T’es you can consider that token is like share for you with soma, you are an early participant and you participate to the building of soma. And the token will represent the value of the platoform. The more the platform will be huge and will have traffic, the more the value of soma will be high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: