Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:17 AM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

Ye exactly that! It may even encourage investors to spend their gains on the platform. That is if they find suitable products listed on the marketplace. But getting thousands of products and users on the platform, and reaching diverse selection of goods will take time.

Rome wasn't built in one day

I like coins that are more than speculative coins for trading but which can be used for whatever, in SOMA's case buying stuff on the marketplace. But you are right, it will take some time until there's a broad range of products available.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
i think TOP 15 is possible,but my realistic prevision is TOP 30 at least at the beginning,in long time everithing is possible...
You are way too optimistic my friend (this is very bad habit to setup unrealistic goals)... Top 30 just after ICO? Keep on dreaming...
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

yes there people can hold soma token or if they want trade with soma also can trade. i think soma token is valuable so we should hold for bright future.

Some will get value when the platform is live and more people use the service, before that it will be speculative, and it won't grow much further ICO price, or perhaps it will go below ICO price for a little, that is normal with this kind of project that take time to get the product out, look at PayPie, a big project with a lot of disruptive potentials that sold out in 6 hours, is selling at ICO price and sometimes in less, their product won't be out until q2 2018 in its basic form, and completely functional until Jan 2019, only then its price will increase very high, the same will happen to SOMA, so you will have to hold at least 1 month after product launch.

like most projects the Soma token is a promise of future gains. you will have to hold for a long time if you want to see big profits.

This is so in most ICO. Almost many of them collect money for the production of their product, and do not have it before the ICO. Or they can have a prototype, a preview version. So really need to wait a long time. I'm here wondering how SOMA will attract users. Need very active advertising in social networks.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:34:01 AM

for those who wait for my new review sonce the facebook connection is working now stay tunded please i couldnt manage to do it yet but today at around 8pm (MEZ) i will upload some more screenshots

Great work alphashotgun for doing this.
A lot of people are waiting for more screenshots about this project because not all have iOS Smiley

Thanks for your time!

yes , this is badly needed. I think the dev's should do this, demo the product for everybody.

cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

This project benefits from a small number of coins. 60 million for our time is a rarity in ico
The number of coins isn't so important as the real cap of the project. If earlier there were real cap and projects were growing in price, then now everyone wants to immediately earn money before creating a project.

I'd say that the number of coins is also important, they should be affordable, not too high and not too low in value (in pre-ICO stage).

12 weeks left to buy SCT. And they really are offering 3 draw prizes of 5000 SCT??
Is this information right?

Well the ICO will be over in a bit more than 2 weeks on the 26th of October. And yes with every 1 ETH you contribute you get a stake for a chance to win 5000 SCT.

Thanks for information!! Sounds really amazing. Now it´s time to take the change and try to win Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:56:22 AM

I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
i think TOP 15 is possible,but my realistic prevision is TOP 30 at least at the beginning,in long time everithing is possible...
You are way too optimistic my friend (this is very bad habit to setup unrealistic goals)... Top 30 just after ICO? Keep on dreaming...

Liking a token and want it to be better something shilling is another. Those people who wrote top 10 top 30 is just shillers. If you are going to invest in this coin make your own inspection and make your decision based on it.

I personally like soma project and probably throw some eth but it is my money. Make your own decision, it is your money after all.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:12:47 PM

Yes i think soma can go really far, maybe not top30 right after the ico, but the project can reach it a day. The partnership with UTRUST and the alpha version show to investors the potential of soma, people are really hyped about the project and are potential investors. Soma is really a big project !
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:16:03 PM

for those who wait for my new review sonce the facebook connection is working now stay tunded please i couldnt manage to do it yet but today at around 8pm (MEZ) i will upload some more screenshots

A lot of people are waiting for more screenshots about this project because not all have iOS Smiley

Thanks for your time!

yes , this is badly needed. I think the dev's should do this, demo the product for everybody.
It would be really great if you make it into a video and post it here  Grin
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

Thanks for your time!

It would be really great if you make it into a video and post it here  Grin

Yes, video review will be much better for us. May be you can make?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:45:22 PM

is there any new partnership coming other than UTRUST?

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

I'm sure the devs are always looking for new partnerships while still trying to finalize all the details with current ones. The Devs have a lot of work, but they are doing a great job so far!

stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

None that I know of at the time. Anyway the partnership with Utrust was somehow unexpected. Taking that as a sample. I'd be looking for new projects/ANNs that provide something tangible for SOMA while being backed up by a good team.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:05:19 PM

A good result would be even top 200 or maybe 150. But I think an ICO doesn't need to be in top 100 before it is fully developed.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

Ye exactly that! It may even encourage investors to spend their gains on the platform. That is if they find suitable products listed on the marketplace. But getting thousands of products and users on the platform, and reaching diverse selection of goods will take time.

Rome wasn't built in one day

What they need is to deliver on their innovative approach to the marketplace, in other words, differentiate themselves in a good from the many entrenched options currently available to the public. Otherwise, they will find it difficult/impossible to really get traction with the mainstream.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:19:49 PM

I'm sure the devs are always looking for new partnerships while still trying to finalize all the details with current ones. The Devs have a lot of work, but they are doing a great job so far!
Based on my experience in this ICO world, partnerships have always been a surprised news.
Some projects that made the partnership were never mentioned their plans about it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

A good result would be even top 200 or maybe 150. But I think an ICO doesn't need to be in top 100 before it is fully developed.

I can't say a ico is top 100 or top 10 based on no information.

Think about an ico raised 2billion dollar and market cap is 1 billion dollar. They are top ten but investors lost half of their money.

Another ico raised 500.000 Usd and their market cap is now 5 million dollar. They are not on top 100 but investors made 10x from their money.

As long as investors and company both get good amount of money, then ico is a success Smiley

Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

Based on my experience in this ICO world, partnerships have always been a surprised news.
Some projects that made the partnership were never mentioned their plans about it.

I think generally in the business world most partnerships aren't announced before everything is cut and dried. I'm almost sure SOMA is working on further collaborations which will be announced in due time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

that is true. soma is the one project that is fair with communities and always bring exciting news and partnerships and shows us everything. that's why this project is most active and highest rating going on.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:25:07 PM

In my country they talked about this project a lot and there are many famous people in my country who invest in this ICO project. I am sure this project will be successful because everyone has good faith in the SOMA project

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

Mate, ICO not finished yet. I think they working about this, but at first, they must complete their apps (Im waiting for android app)  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: