Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:32:15 PM

If that happens to me that would be the most awesome gift i ever have.I will probably hold it and make that 1BTC my long term investment.I have nothing to lose here as it was gift so holding it is a good choice and pray that bitcoin value continues to rise.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:47:57 PM

Of course no one can expect for that but if we will happened that someone he give you 1bitcoin you can convert now at you kept it and safety  and if you want to investment its good for you and of course that someone he give that its a blessing for you
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:29:35 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
maybe I will not sell it directly, I will sell it in the future when bitcoin prices rise and make it a huge profit

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
OrganicCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:35:53 PM

I would probably buy a couple of promising altcoins for it to diversify the investment. I believe it is highly likely that there are some that will gain more than BTC in the near future.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:46:19 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
.           If  I Will receive  this kind of a gift from somebody, I Will not sell it immediately . I Will keep it and mine more Bitcoin  because she give me encouragement to dose. This is a good start for me of having Bitcoin in my wallet. If ever I Will sell my bitcoins some day or exchange to my local currency I Will not forget to just left one , because that was my gift.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:03:13 PM

If it's not mentioned and it's given to me as a surprise then for sure I'll jump for joy if someone will give it to me.

I rarely receive any type of gifts now since I'm older and there were no people nor relatives that are remembering me when it comes to gift giving.

I'll appreciate it if someone tends to give me 1 bitcoin, it's a remembrance and as well economical.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

For sure, i am going to keep it in my wallet and just let it stay there and grow. I believe in bitcoin's capacity to grow over time since it has the biggest market capital of all digital currency which is the reason why it has the most expensive price of all the cryptos.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:11:46 AM

First of all, I would sell it to buy a house for holy purposes, bla bla bla, you all know the story, so let me not tell my story in full details again. I don't want a full Bitcoin, just 0.8 I've lowered my expectations, if you give me 0.8BTC I could finally BUY a small house, and if theymos makes me a mod, I'd ban 90% of shitposters on this thread, this is not the kind of forum to register as many accounts and start participating in scam ICO campaigns to earn thousands of dollars.

🖤😏
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:01:35 AM

Selling it right away is a dumb move so if I'm the person that is going to receive it then I will certainly invest 80% in 10 different altcoins so my bitcoins will multiply more.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:57:41 PM

As a principle, a gift is a gift so you don´t sell it or give it away. So ... keep it.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:48:59 AM

I will divide it for investment and some for cash. I will.not spend it all to have spare for my future's needs. Its an opportunity to have a 1bitcoin. I will be so thankful if that would happen. It would be an opportunity also to invest more to gain more of it. I will convert some for cash to enjoy also to buy my needs and wants. I will look on the price if high or getting high to have sufficient amount to convert. Overall it would be a grateful chance to have 1 bitcoin.

syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:55:39 AM

I do not think anyone would want to lose the bitcoin they have, but if someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll keep it until bitcoin has a very high price, so the profit is doubled.

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

If will have the opportunity to have 1btc as a gift then I will surely make it more profitable. I think I will divide it into some portions but for sure large portion of it will be allocated into reinvesting into crypto. Also some of it will be into savings and into will be invested in stock market for long term. Small portion of it will be for my personal things like gadgets or appliances 😂. I hope one day it will come true, but if not I will try to do it for myself. 😁 I really believe cryptocurrency and its innovation it can give in our society.

snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

I agree with this view, Since I know Bitcoin is still a great gift to me, it gives me a lot of experience with financial investments, it also helps me make my own money. My life in debt, thanks to the presence of Bitcoin, my debts have been resolved gently.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

I do not think anyone would want to lose the bitcoin they have, but if someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll keep it until bitcoin has a very high price, so the profit is doubled.
Not sure of but there are generous people who can give 1 bitcoin away for their friends or loved ones that they are really valuing well or helped them a lot and it serves him right to give it to someone that he thinks who deserve it. But in my part I can't give 1 bitcoin as a whole, I can cut some amount and will probably give 0.01 BTC to someone that I'll choose to give it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

Not sure of but there are generous people who can give 1 bitcoin away for their friends or loved ones that they are really valuing well or helped them a lot and it serves him right to give it to someone that he thinks who deserve it. But in my part I can't give 1 bitcoin as a whole, I can cut some amount and will probably give 0.01 BTC to someone that I'll choose to give it.
Of course if that happens to us that if one friend will give a 1 bitcoin to us that would be much appreciated but in real life of course no one will since 1 bitcoin is large sum of money even if I have 10 bitcoin I will share my blessing what I do have but not my bitcoin since I will use it for our future.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

If you received 1BTC at the time you post your query here which is last September, the value of your Bitcoin was four times from its original price.

If ever it could happen to me, i would HODL it for 3 to 4 years.

At that time, I can buy my dream property and could start my own business. I believed that value of one BTC could reach 500,000USD each.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

Of course if that happens to us that if one friend will give a 1 bitcoin to us that would be much appreciated but in real life of course no one will since 1 bitcoin is large sum of money even if I have 10 bitcoin I will share my blessing what I do have but not my bitcoin since I will use it for our future.
It will be that much appreciated as that's a big money for someone to receive. There are people that are even receiving house and cars as a gift and for someone wealthy and has tons of bitcoins he can do whatever he want with just even single one bitcoin. There are that much of him to give and that will be like a very cent for him if he holds hundreds or thousands of bitcoin if not that is just a good will of him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:29:25 AM

For me, being strategic person beats the smartest person in the world. Being wise is better than being intelligent.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

if it happen than that person is someone special in your life, who want to help you. 1BTC can do lot of things, fullfill your needs, solve financial problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: