Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62999 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

In my opinion AB-CHAIN has a good idea. The question is whether they can manage everything they have planned. In fact both ICO creators and participants will have a benefit, if the project succes.
Yes they have very profit potential idea. And i think they can reach their goals by their hard working from begin to now. Of course, AB-Chain.com will get profit from ads, and we - who contribute will get AB Chain token via their platform.

$ 370 164 raised in PRE-SALE, I think they are doing well, also 13 people are working on this project will all skills required. and 8 advisors. they have anything the investor look for it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

well, in my opinion the advertisement sector in internet is one of the important pioneer to set a healthy relation with cryptocurrency payments.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

In my opinion AB-CHAIN has a good idea. The question is whether they can manage everything they have planned. In fact both ICO creators and participants will have a benefit, if the project succes.
Their platform is really good. Everyone will be able to have profit on it. AB-Chain is really promising. We must get involved with them to earn benefits from their project.
Yes, I agree! The project deserves respect! They tried very hard to work on it! So we doubt nothing. We are waiting for a good investment by investors and are waiting for the receipt of the tokens!
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

well, in my opinion the advertisement sector in internet is one of the important pioneer to set a healthy relation with cryptocurrency payments.
Yes and because of that if there are many companies and groups that will be able to have ABChain service, then what would happen? The project of ABChain would really be famous and popular then the investors will surely come and be on the way. ABChain will be then, be listed to be on the top of having a great exchange of their tokens and i couldn't wait for that moment to happen.
ABChain can become very famous as most Major projects will use their services for advertising which will increase the value of the project and also their connections.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

AB-chain platform seems legit with their road map and it is a good choice for the companies as it is a branded advertising platform which are going to start their crowd funding/ICO or have already raised funding. By accepting AB-Chain token with 50% commission discount they can set a trade mark with best business in the crypto world.
Making more people are participating in this platform because of their good amount of discounts. Having a nice platform and roadmap, investors will easily track the progress of the project. Let's continue to support this project because their crowdsale is nearly coming.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

AB-Chain project will be useful both in the real world and in the crypto community. In short, in the future there will be many successors and competitors. Good luck at the start!
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

AB-chain platform seems legit with their road map and it is a good choice for the companies as it is a branded advertising platform which are going to start their crowd funding/ICO or have already raised funding. By accepting AB-Chain token with 50% commission discount they can set a trade mark with best business in the crypto world.
Making more people are participating in this platform because of their good amount of discounts. Having a nice platform and roadmap, investors will easily track the progress of the project. Let's continue to support this project because their crowdsale is nearly coming.
Good amount of discounts is not just interested more people to participate on the ICO, it will interest more people to give full support for this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

I hope that this project will be worldwide, really use the world's technologies to promote its company.

Hello there. I think this project is worldwide except for the countries that banned ICO's like the USA, China, also some part of Korea. I'm not from those countries so I can easily join the bounties.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

An interesting project, but more raschitan for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

An interesting project, but more raschitan for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?
I suppose that for small businesses there is also a proposal for placing your ads. The more a segment of the market to seize, the more profit this project will receive.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.

You are right, because this days more and more people are addicted in their social media accounts. So if  this project will involve in social medias then we can be sure now of its success.
Maybe their really gonna do that in the future concepts of the project, maybe their working out something to have social networks to be associated in the platform. We can never know, and we can never judge the project too easily and to early if they are still not yet done on improving the concept of the project and other projects sometimes also change even if they already launch. So let's just relax and be here with ABChain and let us have them send us some feedbacks on how will the platform have more viewers in advertising with them.

I just really hope that this project will follow all their plans and road maps. I also hope that they get more serious investors so that the project will run smoothly in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LegendX

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

Hello. I have a quick questions. What is the minimum investment for the 30% bonus?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

If they get it right this will be one hell of a boom in the advertising industry. Dealing with blockchain means you are ready to measure up with their level of excellence. I hope this goes well.
All of us already long ago wait service aiding to spin one or another brand, both to large companies, and separate natural persons, as we with you. I hope this command will be able to create a simple and functional tool.
If this project goes as per the roadmap than I think this will bee a worldwide used project by most of the company to do advertise themselves and they will also support this. They are already using a very advance technology like blockchain to do run the project which clearly shows that they are trying to spread technology worldwide.
It is clear that this is a great idea, but now there are many similar ideas, I think the developer should hurry to enter the market with the finished product.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Heck even if there is a company that is fully into crypto why will they bother paying with a random obscure token that only sells on some random exchange instead of say BTC?

Good question. But the answer is obvious:
1) First of all the token would be easy to buy at EtherDelta, one of the biggest exchanges; and then at several other exchanges,
2) Token gives incentive : lower commission
3) Token is being constantly burned so that AB-CHAIN does community support of token holders with its turnover.
It is a win-win scheme for community and AB-CHAIN project!

Thanks dev for explaining all of this. But I don't agree about etherdelta, a lot of people doesn't like using etherdelta now because of what happened before and the fees are quite how now. Anyway, please update us regularly about the status of the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

If they get it right this will be one hell of a boom in the advertising industry. Dealing with blockchain means you are ready to measure up with their level of excellence. I hope this goes well.
All of us already long ago wait service aiding to spin one or another brand, both to large companies, and separate natural persons, as we with you. I hope this command will be able to create a simple and functional tool.
If this project goes as per the roadmap than I think this will bee a worldwide used project by most of the company to do advertise themselves and they will also support this. They are already using a very advance technology like blockchain to do run the project which clearly shows that they are trying to spread technology worldwide.
It is clear that this is a great idea, but now there are many similar ideas, I think the developer should hurry to enter the market with the finished product.
Good suggestion bud, this will surely be replicated by other developers and thst is not realy good when it happens since the project has already gone and accomplished already.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

I suppose that for small businesses there is also a proposal for placing your ads. The more a segment of the market to seize, the more profit this project will receive.
the more that this project offers I think more and more are interested if the project really convinces this project with the best advertisement of their product.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

A successful decision to remove intermediaries from the advertising business, but how will social networks like that? There are structures that earn on this business. How to deal with them?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

Good suggestion bud, this will surely be replicated by other developers and thst is not realy good when it happens since the project has already gone and accomplished already.
I agree with you that this will be replicated by another platform. So it's necessary that dev must do their jobs just to be the first platform which involves social media.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

This project seems interesting. An eye catching project for a lots of investors out here in the community of crypto currency. Advertising is a very great tool to strive in the crowd of life. This is a very great opportunity for the people around, especially to the investors. I can say that their investments for this project will not just go to waste. It will surely be able to make a punch in the ecosystem where we are running our crypto currencies. I am looking forward for this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

well, guys ... I dont know how you think but we already saw many projects, startups, some of us invested in those. But I think I have found my sector in blockchain technology to invest in their ICO. All companies in internet must advertise something and they need something like AB-Chain. I think 2018 will be a great year for blockchain based advertisement companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: