Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

AB-CHAIN Weekly Report January 15 – 21
In weekly reports, we describe the progress achieved in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past week!

1. We have connected the first advertiser to the AB-CHAIN network and started actively attracting new advertisers!

2. Having received feedback about the advertiser’s office from the connected advertiser, we improved the cabinet. In particular, we made ad creation process significantly more intuitive by updating the UI.

3. We conducted tests of the DSP/SSP hub where we plan to buy and sell traffic and made a decision to start the integration to automate interactions between our platforms.

4. We continued to grow the AB-CHAIN catalog by connecting new publishers. Additionally, we have developed a solution for non-standard cases of bot traffic and click fraud.

5. We created the functionality that allows for internal payments from advertiser to publisher in AB-CHAIN Tokens, adding further incentive for advertisers to join AB-CHAIN by lowering the commission to 10% when payment is made in AB-CHAIN tokens. An average market commission is 20%.

We hope that you found this report useful. Stay in touch so we can watch how AB -CHAIN is developing week by week together!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

When this coins reach huge trading platforms like poloniex or bittrex, they will surely patronizec this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until rhey hit the moon.

I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.

You are right, they will become popular if ab-chain will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listed in those exchanges is really expensive.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

When this coins reach huge trading platforms like poloniex or bittrex, they will surely patronizec this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until rhey hit the moon.

I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.

You are right, they will become popular if ab-chain will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listed in those exchanges is really expensive.
Listing in big exchanges makes the investors feels like their being secured. I'm hoping this coin will really get listed in big exchanges so that people who invested in this platform will be at least they feel safe.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

You are right, but listing in that large exchanges will surely need a lot of funds because poloniex and bittrex are requiring a very expensive fees to be listed in their site.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

In weekly reports, we describe the progress achieved in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past week!

1. We have connected the first advertiser to the AB-CHAIN network and started actively attracting new advertisers!

2. Having received feedback about the advertiser’s office from the connected advertiser, we improved the cabinet. In particular, we made ad creation process significantly more intuitive by updating the UI.

3. We conducted tests of the DSP/SSP hub where we plan to buy and sell traffic and made a decision to start the integration to automate interactions between our platforms.

4. We continued to grow the AB-CHAIN catalog by connecting new publishers. Additionally, we have developed a solution for non-standard cases of bot traffic and click fraud.

5. We created the functionality that allows for internal payments from advertiser to publisher in AB-CHAIN Tokens, adding further incentive for advertisers to join AB-CHAIN by lowering the commission to 10% when payment is made in AB-CHAIN tokens. An average market commission is 20%.

We hope that you found this report useful. Stay in touch so we can watch how AB -CHAIN is developing week by week together!

wow, if we get these reports weekly then I appreciate it very much. This is actually how it must be work between a start up  project and his followers, investors. Another trust milestone for your roadmap. Well done ...
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

wow, if we get these reports weekly then I appreciate it very much. This is actually how it must be work between a start up  project and his followers, investors. Another trust milestone for your roadmap. Well done ...
By knowing this latest announcements, I can say that the project is getting more development. Particularly in their services because clients can avail discounts if they used token as their mode of payment. As the days is passing by I'm hoping to know more about their development.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

A few of questions that might be useful for future users of the platform.

Do I need to exchange my bitcoin or ethereum to AB-CHAIN token first to purchase an advertisement on your ad networks?
Did you mind to enable fiat withdrawal in the future?
Tell me clearly and simple about this one, what does the difference between CPM, CPL, CPC, and CPO?

Hello retampan!

1 You do not have to exchange your BTC or ETH to purchase ad placements on the AB-CHAIN platform, but
doing so will lower the platform commission from the market standard 20% to 10%, so it gives a 50% discount,
essentially.

2 Yes, publishers will be able to withdraw earnings in fiat, as well as in cryptocurrency of their choice, but fiat withdrawal will
be implemented in the second iteration of the platform, after all legal aspects will be ironed out.

3 CPM means Cost Per 1000 Impressions, which basically means that advertiser pays a certain amount
when publisher generates 1000 impressions for him. This is a model that AB-CHAIN uses. CPL means Cost Per Lead, it defines
how much revenue a publisher receives when he creates a lead for an advertiser. CPC is a Cost Per Click,
which means that a publisher receives money each time a user clicks on the banner. CPO means Cost Per Order - so a
publisher receives money only if a lead he or she generated performs some targeted actions of the advertiser’s website or
platform.
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Excellent. Is there any news after starting reverse processing? The program should be successful, there should be no doubt.
I wont doubt this project even 1%, alot of people are interested and theres also alot of new members joining the project.
Every day more and more people are joining this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
Would they will also be releasing debit cards? I just read that they have integration with international payments, and I think that if you had acquire such experience, there is a possibility that ABChain will be releasing one. Maybe not yet now, but as soon as the project is going full straight ahead.

Hey, no we will not. This is an advertising project.

AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

May I knoe what is the inspiration of the project owner to create this project? It is truly a great way of providing sssistance through advertising for businesses.

Thank you for this wonderful question!
In fact we were looking for new opportunities for a whole year but saw nothing that was interesting. And in summer I noticed that crypto market and the market of ICO have broken their borders. At that moment it was a signal that crypto and ICO have come to conquer the world and will not die - they have shown that they were able to break to their main market.

So we decided to use our experience in advertising networks to give the community strong service that will widen direct usage of cryptocurrencies and add one more business case with crypto!

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.
I agree a discount of 35% is neither big nor small, such a discount will not let the price drop very low when entering the exchange and at the same time will cause early investors.
Wow. They're giving 35% bonus by investing with them? That is totally great! No wonder many investors are pretty reading and now are calculating to invest here in AB-Chain. I also tell my crypto friends that we should take part of the crowdsale of ABChain, because the potential of the project is really high and being in the early stage of buying their tokens is a great holdings.
But with the big bonus of 35% will not assure the engagement of many investor because of some scamming about bonus, I'm not saying that AB-CHAIN is not legit but I'm hoping they will give a hundred percent assurance of what the project will give benefit to its costumer.

This shit's pretty true, a totally new project with no past history of prices can say even 1000% off but we have no guarantee if the discount is true or not cause very rarely people will buy apart from discount anyway
But the only thing to prove that this bonuses are worth it is by time AB-CHAIN will last forever (or many years) in the internet. Hoping that even without 1000% guarantee because of the lack of history will lead to a success and help users in the future.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Excellent. Is there any news after starting reverse processing? The program should be successful, there should be no doubt.
I wont doubt this project even 1%, alot of people are interested and theres also alot of new members joining the project.
Every day more and more people are joining this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
Would they will also be releasing debit cards? I just read that they have integration with international payments, and I think that if you had acquire such experience, there is a possibility that ABChain will be releasing one. Maybe not yet now, but as soon as the project is going full straight ahead.

Hey, no we will not. This is an advertising project.
I guess this project is going to reach a profitable and successfull future ahead with really some good profits. Ab chain is really an effective way to reach out to the community and i am sure it will have good profits in the future with it,
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

Most exchanges will charge a big big number to list them so they'll be coughing up a large number to just get their coin listed and then there's other stuff like making sure there's enough volume
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

May I knoe what is the inspiration of the project owner to create this project? It is truly a great way of providing sssistance through advertising for businesses.

Advertising for a business requires huge skills and it is not such easy to advertise for a common man and Abchain deserves to make its skills available better for the companies.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

Thank you for this wonderful question!
In fact we were looking for new opportunities for a whole year but saw nothing that was interesting. And in summer I noticed that crypto market and the market of ICO have broken their borders. At that moment it was a signal that crypto and ICO have come to conquer the world and will not die - they have shown that they were able to break to their main market.

So we decided to use our experience in advertising networks to give the community strong service that will widen direct usage of cryptocurrencies and add one more business case with crypto!
It was very interesting to read from what, or rather from what thought this project originated. In fact, you have chosen an interesting field of business, advertising will always be in demand.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

Advertising for a business requires huge skills and it is not such easy to advertise for a common man and Abchain deserves to make its skills available better for the companies.
Yes, marketing is a very difficult job and only one person cannot manage it neeeds a team for proper marketing of the project and the promotion of its tokens. And I think that this project has very great marketing team which can make this project very successful.

In my opinion this forum is a good example of advertisments in society of people who are interested in crypto. Moreover, I think this project has a very interesting and creative way to do marketing. Just look on the website.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

Excellent project. good idea. AB-chain companies are more capable of achieving higher efficiency.     AB-Chain will be successful, there should be no doubt.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

A few of questions that might be useful for future users of the platform.

Do I need to exchange my bitcoin or ethereum to AB-CHAIN token first to purchase an advertisement on your ad networks?
Did you mind to enable fiat withdrawal in the future?
Tell me clearly and simple about this one, what does the difference between CPM, CPL, CPC, and CPO?

Hello retampan!

1 You do not have to exchange your BTC or ETH to purchase ad placements on the AB-CHAIN platform, but
doing so will lower the platform commission from the market standard 20% to 10%, so it gives a 50% discount,
essentially.

Don't you think this will have a negative impact on the price of your token, Looks like ripple's case. If advertisers do not need AB-CHAIN token to use your service, there will be no demand for this token which means the price will be low. correct me if this is not true.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of AB-CHAIN was also co-founder in several companies like QIWI Bonus, PINbonus, megodoo.com. but all those companies in Russia, so I can't tell how successful those companies were.

Hello negancoin! Qiwi bonus is a daughter company of Qiwi group and Qiwi group has tens of millions of dollars in turnover. Qiwi group is a huge payment service and in Russia you can hardly walk into a supermarket and not see one of their terminals, for example ))  
Of course, if Qiwi group invests in the project too, then the developer will easily collect hard cap, but I read that the crypt in Russia is prohibited?
As far as I know, cryptography is really prohibited in Russia, but there are many other large investors who can invest their money in this project.

Hi rabotacoin! In Russia cryptocurrency is not regulated at the moment, but seems like the government is not loyal towards it. Good thing that AB-CHAIN is registered in Hong-Kong which is one of the best jurisdictions for a crypto-company :-)
Unfortunately, not it important in what country coin is registered or token, in Russia is prohibited any cryptocurrency, it is a huge loss for this country. But I think, really interested people are able to use VPN.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of AB-CHAIN was also co-founder in several companies like QIWI Bonus, PINbonus, megodoo.com. but all those companies in Russia, so I can't tell how successful those companies were.

Hello negancoin! Qiwi bonus is a daughter company of Qiwi group and Qiwi group has tens of millions of dollars in turnover. Qiwi group is a huge payment service and in Russia you can hardly walk into a supermarket and not see one of their terminals, for example ))  
Of course, if Qiwi group invests in the project too, then the developer will easily collect hard cap, but I read that the crypt in Russia is prohibited?
As far as I know, cryptography is really prohibited in Russia, but there are many other large investors who can invest their money in this project.

Hi rabotacoin! In Russia cryptocurrency is not regulated at the moment, but seems like the government is not loyal towards it. Good thing that AB-CHAIN is registered in Hong-Kong which is one of the best jurisdictions for a crypto-company :-)
Unfortunately, not it important in what country coin is registered or token, in Russia is prohibited any cryptocurrency, it is a huge loss for this country. But I think, really interested people are able to use VPN.

I see many cryptocurrencies related projects that are developed by russians and they just use diffrent country as the main country for the project . As you said governement regulations can't stop them , they can use VPN and they are safe . Anyhow i don't believe that they will keep prohibiting cryptocurrencies when they see how will it's helping other countries grow.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

they advertise and basically at what cost and they are not payments agencies so i doubt that they will pay you using token and you can convert maybe in exchange if you like

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: