Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62997 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
That is the news that we wanted to have, listing on some exchanges even though the ICO is not yet ended. In this case, investors will surely be interested because the team are already announcing about which exchanges they want with their token.
Yes, the crowdsale becomes hugely successful. Within 3 days they collected $ 552k. A project like AB- chain gives great opportunity to make money. This is the best time to buy tokens. If you buy right now you will get 30% bonus.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:23:21 AM

AB-CHAIN Crowdsale Update.

Over $550,000 has been collected already!
When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:
https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.

tophe15, that's right, token sale started only 3 days ago and will last until March 31st. Let's go AB-CHAIN!

Nice, for 3 days ab-chain already reached that high? I have a feeling that this project will reach their hard cap soon. I hope more and more members are going to support the project.

I am expecting that will soon reach their cap in no time. And also I love the new layout and update of there site KUDOS team AB CHAIN.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.

tophe15, that's right, token sale started only 3 days ago and will last until March 31st. Let's go AB-CHAIN!

Nice, for 3 days ab-chain already reached that high? I have a feeling that this project will reach their hard cap soon. I hope more and more members are going to support the project.

I am expecting that will soon reach their cap in no time. And also I love the new layout and update of there site KUDOS team AB CHAIN.

I am looking forward too regarding that matter. I am sure thay this project, the AB-Chain will be able to reach their cap and will surely make more a positive feedbacks from the people around here in this community of crypto currency. And moreover, great job team for updating your website. It gains more attention.
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

Invest:

I am looking forward too regarding that matter. I am sure thay this project, the AB-Chain will be able to reach their cap and will surely make more a positive feedbacks from the people around here in this community of crypto currency. And moreover, great job team for updating your website. It gains more attention.
so too, there is still plenty of time for the Abchain to break through their hardcap for a while now the acquisition has shown the already accumulated $ 556k development hopefully the next few weeks can get better.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:32:24 AM

Invest:

so too, there is still plenty of time for the Abchain to break through their hardcap for a while now the acquisition has shown the already accumulated $ 556k development hopefully the next few weeks can get better.
Yes this is a real improvement. The team does a lot to achieve the goal and I can talk with users they have one of the best.
messidona

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

What is it that differs you from any other cryptocurrency there in the market?? Huh Huh
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

Invest:

Oh, really I'm a little surprised that the team so quickly collected a significant amount. Probably they will be able to collect a hard cap.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

Invest:

Oh, really I'm a little surprised that the team so quickly collected a significant amount. Probably they will be able to collect a hard cap.
Yeah, ABchain is almost reached their cap, soon they will finish it and we will be ready for the launched and i could analyze they set all the possibilities and active involvement where they will obviously reach the hardcap even before their token sale end date.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

This project differs from others in that they seriously approach the solution of the tasks assigned to them. I am impressed by the fact that the project managers are always in touch and answer the questions that arise as the project progresses.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

This project differs from others in that they seriously approach the solution of the tasks assigned to them. I am impressed by the fact that the project managers are always in touch and answer the questions that arise as the project progresses.
The project focus is to make the costumers to buy advertise in a convenient way. Without hassle and easy trades, no more middlemen, fast transactions, and easy requirements. ABchain is the right project to support when it comes to advertising.
the development team creates a truly unique project that will necessarily be in demand in the information market, thanks to its unique properties and functions.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

What is it that differs you from any other cryptocurrency there in the market?? Huh Huh

Hi! RTB token is a cryptocurrency that is used in the AB-CHAIN system, so by advertisers to pay for ad placement. AB-CHAIN accepts the 10 most popular cryptocurrencies but with RTB token an advertiser has the best conditions!
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Usually, before the crowd sale. Some projects release an alpha version of their working platform. Will Ab-chain also have the same?

Hi! AB-CHAIN platform is already launched on beta version! Our own advertising campaign was tested on it and we've attracted couple of advertisers - ICO projects, too.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

The project focus is to make the costumers to buy advertise in a convenient way. Without hassle and easy trades, no more middlemen, fast transactions, and easy requirements. ABchain is the right project to support when it comes to advertising.
The team has been wonderful throughout the development of the project. The aim of the platform has a great potential, it helps the other platforms to advertise without any headache. Simple procedure and fast results helps them to gain many investors and users. Keep it up!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

There was an update in the group of carts!
We currently have an active transmission, for which you can get 30 RTB tokens and, most importantly, provide an additional 5% bonus for subscribing to our whitelist at: www.ab-chain.com/
you mean that now there is a generosity campaign in which we get 30 RTB-tokens? What kind of bonus 5% you said, please explain?

This update was written by the administrator in the telegram group. I do not know why you did not boot. Perhaps the link is not correct.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

The team has been wonderful throughout the development of the project. The aim of the platform has a great potential, it helps the other platforms to advertise without any headache. Simple procedure and fast results helps them to gain many investors and users. Keep it up!
Yes the development team is directly focusing on the main objective and will do the needful tasks later on this will make them achieve the objectives in time.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

We currently have an active transmission, for which you can get 30 RTB tokens and, most importantly, provide an additional 5% bonus for subscribing to our whitelist at: www.ab-chain.com/
you mean that now there is a generosity campaign in which we get 30 RTB-tokens? What kind of bonus 5% you said, please explain?

This update was written by the administrator in the telegram group. I do not know why you did not boot. Perhaps the link is not correct.

The whitelist is closed now and the main crowdsale is live! We raised more than $550 000 and the bonus is 30% until AB-CHAIN raises $2 000 000. Everybody can get free 30 RTB tokens by registering.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

To invest all you need to do is:

1) go to tokensale.ab-chain.com
2) register at the form on the top of the site with your email:
3) go to your email
4) click the link to your personal Investor's cabinet
5) confirm that you agree with AB-CHAIN crowdfunding conditions
6) invest!

We simplified this process guys (we received your feedback, some of you were confused)! It is now only four steps:

1) tokensale.ab-chain.com
2) Sing up
3) Complete a short KYC and agree to the terms
4) Invest
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

The whitelist is closed now and the main crowdsale is live! We raised more than $550 000 and the bonus is 30% until AB-CHAIN raises $2 000 000. Everybody can get free 30 RTB tokens by registering.

I signed up to the whitelist if I am going to buy the token will I get 5% more on top of the 30% bonus? Is that bonus for whitelisted investor don't have a limit?
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

I signed up to the whitelist if I am going to buy the token will I get 5% more on top of the 30% bonus? Is that bonus for whitelisted investor don't have a limit?

The additional bonus of 5% for our investors that were on the whitelist was available for 24 hours after the start of the main crowdsale. You should have received an email form AB-CHAIN with a link to your personal cabinet. Now the bonus is 30% for everybody!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

A project that uses a simple idea, but this idea helps them to collect everything according to plan, which you can see personally from the news of the team. Apparently the projects that are created to promote goods and services have recently become more and more relevant

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: