Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

AB-CHAIN Crowdsale Update.

Over $550,000 has been collected already!
When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:
https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.
Oh, really I'm a little surprised that the team so quickly collected a significant amount. Probably they will be able to collect a hard cap.

Yeah, I believe they will reach the hard cap soon or if not then maybe near to hard cap. Ab-chain really have an active devs and a very supportive community so no wonder why they have reached that.
If there are more investors that will support the project then maybe it will hit the target. But  I think they need to do more advertisement and promotions so that more and more people will support the project.
AB-Chain is project not grow quickly, but they run stably and increasing day by day. And i like their transparency about reach and stage for reduce the bonus ratio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.
Oh, really I'm a little surprised that the team so quickly collected a significant amount. Probably they will be able to collect a hard cap.

Yeah, I believe they will reach the hard cap soon or if not then maybe near to hard cap. Ab-chain really have an active devs and a very supportive community so no wonder why they have reached that.
If there are more investors that will support the project then maybe it will hit the target. But  I think they need to do more advertisement and promotions so that more and more people will support the project.
AB-Chain is project not grow quickly, but they run stably and increasing day by day. And i like their transparency about reach and stage for reduce the bonus ratio.

Actually, social media didn't yet finalized to banned the ICO. Well, its a good news to this project to be part soon as an advertisement company by having uniqe and great features. Hoping for up coming bounty soon on this project.

As i know so fa, AB-Chain have bounty program already. But they don't have any program ffor join their telegram (if i don't have mistake), so only have 969 members at here Smiley
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:19:21 AM

Invest:

Actually, social media didn't yet finalized to banned the ICO. Well, its a good news to this project to be part soon as an advertisement company by having uniqe and great features. Hoping for up coming bounty soon on this project.

As i know so fa, AB-Chain have bounty program already. But they don't have any program ffor join their telegram (if i don't have mistake), so only have 969 members at here Smiley
When the count is 969 itself the strategies of scammers are being known now. Let's all be aware about this and about entertaining suspicious members sending as cheap prices and special discounts as AB-Chain community where AB-chain never do such.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
I also would like to see that happen in the future. Great exchange sites apprrciates the value of the coin in a short period of time so abchain admin should list thier coin to all well known exchanges.
Of course, access to significant exchanges, about which everyone has heard and many use them, will increase the attractiveness of the coin and increase its value. Therefore, it was advised to leave for at least one well-known exchange
Great thing to know now about this project is that, the AB-Chain is already involve in so many exchanges. The team is really doing their best to make more people attract to this project. Of course a lot more people will engage to this project if they know that it is already involve in other exchangers. Hope this positive progress will continue.
There was loads of investors now and they did even updated the AB-Chain website now it is better than before, the team really done a great job in improving it and might increase the interest of new people in knowing and joining AB-Chain's platform.
Yeah token sales started some few days ago I really think is going on smoothly now and their website really looks quite smooth to me
Everything is working fine for the company. The company is in right hands and is gaining a alot of followers too. I really hope the project stays on track and proceeds further with this idea by bringing new updates quite frequently.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:41:48 AM

AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
I also would like to see that happen in the future. Great exchange sites apprrciates the value of the coin in a short period of time so abchain admin should list thier coin to all well known exchanges.
Of course, access to significant exchanges, about which everyone has heard and many use them, will increase the attractiveness of the coin and increase its value. Therefore, it was advised to leave for at least one well-known exchange
Great thing to know now about this project is that, the AB-Chain is already involve in so many exchanges. The team is really doing their best to make more people attract to this project. Of course a lot more people will engage to this project if they know that it is already involve in other exchangers. Hope this positive progress will continue.
There was loads of investors now and they did even updated the AB-Chain website now it is better than before, the team really done a great job in improving it and might increase the interest of new people in knowing and joining AB-Chain's platform.
Yeah token sales started some few days ago I really think is going on smoothly now and their website really looks quite smooth to me
Everything is working fine for the company. The company is in right hands and is gaining a alot of followers too. I really hope the project stays on track and proceeds further with this idea by bringing new updates quite frequently.
There are many investors roaming around this project. This is happening because of the great platform that this project is having. And also, the team of AB-Chain is handling this project very good in hands. Hopefully this progress will continuously be in hand of the AB-Chain.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:01:27 AM

Yes, because of the very active devs and staffs ab-chain already receive a lot of supporters and serious investors. I hope that more and more people are going to join the token sales so that it can help to support the project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:16:55 AM

Ab-chain business can be an advertisement mainly. The project is very interesting and I hope this project is a stimulus stimulus. I hope very soon the bounty program will come in the market

You mean the in will be traded on the crypto trade market right? Of course, it will soon be because ab chain is getting popular to all investors.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

Ab-chain business can be an advertisement mainly. The project is very interesting and I hope this project is a stimulus stimulus. I hope very soon the bounty program will come in the market

You mean the in will be traded on the crypto trade market right? Of course, it will soon be because ab chain is getting popular to all investors.
I would say not because of the increase in popularity, but because conventional networks do not want to advertise projects related to the crypt.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

apparently it was a logical continuation of the idea of digital space. The advertisement of projects that are related to the block of chefs for the digital currency. That is, the creation of such an advertising platform. It is in this project that impresses me

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

Yes, because of the very active devs and staffs ab-chain already receive a lot of supporters and serious investors. I hope that more and more people are going to join the token sales so that it can help to support the project.
I think they did well in convincing people to join thete project because they have a very solid project implementation and team members.
The team is also active everyday. They always answer all the questions and also working on their project. More and more poeple are joining ABChain. This is a great community.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

It's good that they managed to attract investors. But there is a question. Will the project itself be advertised in order to attract new users?

I think they did well in convincing people to join thete project because they have a very solid project implementation and team members.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

A good project and as I understand it is already possible to use advertising promotion services in the advertising networks of the project. But I want to ask the developer where you can see the reviews of those companies that have already used the project?
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

A good project and as I understand it is already possible to use advertising promotion services in the advertising networks of the project. But I want to ask the developer where you can see the reviews of those companies that have already used the project?

This information is really deserving which helps every individual to analyze the AB-chain project those reviews will really built a Good will and team is talking to developers to share the reviews history details.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Outside the RTB tokens feature itself on the platform, does it can do whether PoW or PoS like the basic coin usually does?
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

I have a question, is burning common with coins? What percentage of cryptocompanies do it?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

I would say not because of the increase in popularity, but because conventional networks do not want to advertise projects related to the crypt.
Conventional networks is I think a free services which individuals can participate without paying from anything. So, why bothering about payments wherein the site is free and all we need to dois to accept their terms and conditions and after that we are good to go.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

Hello everybody! Tell me please what kind of ads will be? Advertising or there will be announcements about sale, purchase of what? Or is the project based only on advertising sales?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

A project that uses a simple idea, but this idea helps them to collect everything according to plan, which you can see personally from the news of the team. Apparently the projects that are created to promote goods and services have recently become more and more relevant
although the idea is simple if it makes us interested in the project, it is very useful for this project. but I'm sure this project will be very successful because they make a great idea to attract interest.

You are right, aside from that the activeness of the team will attract many investors to participate in the token crowdsale. I really hope that they will reach hard cap anytime soon.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

Really? Nice, it's really a good news if ab-chain will be trading in some popular exchange sites. I hope that it will be listed soon. They are really doing their best to make the project successful.

Yeah this news is very interesting...& you can get more information if you check in into their website & also telegram group for more update..
I guess their telegram group is most updated and also has a quick response team which actually gives the desired information quickly and also there all the major problems are too resolved so hope that the project will really have some good benefits out of it.

I think they have to work little bit more on their telegram group/channel, because as I visited their telegram channel they had just 983  members. Of course this doesnt mean that they are not successful, some groups in telegram have over 10000 members but less investors. Nevertheless if they want to reach the hard cap they need more followers/members and telegram is a good place to gain more interactivity in live time with potential investors.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

The team is also active everyday. They always answer all the questions and also working on their project. More and more poeple are joining ABChain. This is a great community.
That's what I like about this project, they definitely have a great idea but the team is so damn efficient in convincing users to join and Invest in there platform. They really worked hard in making this community. Everything looks good for AB-CHAIN if things go on this way!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: