Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:53:12 AM

It's a pity that I did not have time to participate in the airdrop. I see that the coin has growth prospects, because the interest to the project is growing, and the team is already gathering well for this moment
Too bad for you my friend. Everyone are following Abchain drom the start to participate in airdrop. The abchain growth is really fast because of the popularity. Better luck next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:08:35 AM

It's a pity that I did not have time to participate in the airdrop. I see that the coin has growth prospects, because the interest to the project is growing, and the team is already gathering well for this moment
Too bad for you my friend. Everyone are following Abchain drom the start to participate in airdrop. The abchain growth is really fast because of the popularity. Better luck next time.
We require to be so attentive on such limited opportunities like Airdrops where there are better scope to earn and AB-chain is really potential and there are plenty of participants who participated, you can keep tracking to grab the better deals with AB-chain.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

Could anyone tell me about how can I join the airdrop? Do I need to invest in a minimum amount so I'm eligible to join the airdrop?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

What is it that differs you from any other cryptocurrency there in the market?? Huh Huh
Anyone from the team can't even explain for that question, they cannot easily compare their platform with the other's platform.

is like you asking your neighbor that opened a new restaurant, what makes your different ! In term of technology, AB-CHAIN don't offer anything new, it's just ad network. However they are targeting crypto companies in particular and offers cryptocurrency payment which they think that will make those companies save money.

Sums up the entire project pretty well IMO since like it's nothing really new the only real "difference" is that it's Adsense but with a crypto option added

Well, this is a unique feature of ab chain in terms of a platform of the ICO but it also focuses on crypto related advertisement right?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

What is it that differs you from any other cryptocurrency there in the market?? Huh Huh
Anyone from the team can't even explain for that question, they cannot easily compare their platform with the other's platform.

is like you asking your neighbor that opened a new restaurant, what makes your different ! In term of technology, AB-CHAIN don't offer anything new, it's just ad network. However they are targeting crypto companies in particular and offers cryptocurrency payment which they think that will make those companies save money.

Sums up the entire project pretty well IMO since like it's nothing really new the only real "difference" is that it's Adsense but with a crypto option added

Well, this is a unique feature of ab chain in terms of a platform of the ICO but it also focuses on crypto related advertisement right?
They will running adtiversing for ICO at their network, as i know so far. Google Adsense now is so terrible, if you don't have skill at Google Adwords, you will losing the money for who are not your target.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

Yeah Me too, the coin surely does have a great potential and AB-CHAIN has a great team with an effective idea of changing how the advertisements are made today. I'll try and join some of their bounty campaigns. The project definitely will grow, and looks like a good investment opportunity!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

We require to be so attentive on such limited opportunities like Airdrops where there are better scope to earn and AB-chain is really potential and there are plenty of participants who participated, you can keep tracking to grab the better deals with AB-chain.
Plenty of participants is a good sign that the platform will be having a better place when it comes to popularity. So, as of this moment there are now many holders with the token due to there airdrop which is also a good way to promote a porject.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Could anyone tell me about how can I join the airdrop? Do I need to invest in a minimum amount so I'm eligible to join the airdrop?
The instructions are listed on the application form, they dont need you to send any amount to be able to join thier airdrop.

You just have to sign up and you will get the RBT token if you fill up the subscription. I think the instructions will be sent in the future through emails. You can also join the Telegram community where the admin is very active fore more queries.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

The instructions are listed on the application form, they dont need you to send any amount to be able to join thier airdrop.

You just have to sign up and you will get the RBT token if you fill up the subscription. I think the instructions will be sent in the future through emails. You can also join the Telegram community where the admin is very active fore more queries.

Yeah, as you joined in the telegram which you can always be updated regarding their announcements and for sure if you have some questions admin will answer it directly . Also, regarding on signing the RBT just wait for some conformation as it will be sent in the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Plenty of participants is a good sign that the platform will be having a better place when it comes to popularity. So, as of this moment there are now many holders with the token due to there airdrop which is also a good way to promote a porject.
you are right, the AB-CHAIN ​​project is rapidly gaining momentum, already a lot of people are interested in it. In addition, the developers have already launched a beta version of the platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

I am not sure but I think the airdrop is already finish. Last time they gave 30 tokens for early investors. Try to visit the website if it's still there, I am not sure if this is the project that gave the 30 tokens airdrop, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

I am not sure but I think the airdrop is already finish. Last time they gave 30 tokens for early investors. Try to visit the website if it's still there, I am not sure if this is the project that gave the 30 tokens airdrop, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
Yes, i receive confirm mail of white list about 2 week agos. So if anyone missing this, can buy RTB for now, is so cheap and minimum is not high.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

Yeah don't in anyway send Eth to any to any address is better to follow up the required guidelines and am sure you will be fine most airdrop these days are just false sheets asking for payments

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Yeah don't in anyway send Eth to any to any address is better to follow up the required guidelines and am sure you will be fine most airdrop these days are just false sheets asking for payments
That could be a right way to proceed, do not send ETH to any address as there are various scammers across trying to scam the investors and it is very advisable to go with the AB-Chain official platform, follow the guidelines and proceed in a secured manner.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

you are right, the AB-CHAIN ​​project is rapidly gaining momentum, already a lot of people are interested in it. In addition, the developers have already launched a beta version of the platform.
Beta version will really a big help for a platform because in this way, bugs can be fixed and also user can help the beta version to be more perfect. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make the platform more useful and soon will be perfect with no major issue.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Yes, a lot of airdrops now are scam, they are asking eth for donations for gas fees etc., but actually they only planned to scam us. Anyway, I hope ab-chain project will be successful and will have a lot of supporters.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Yes, a lot of airdrops now are scam, they are asking eth for donations for gas fees etc., but actually they only planned to scam us. Anyway, I hope ab-chain project will be successful and will have a lot of supporters.
I guess the amount of scammers is equal to the amount of hard workers and at each place you will find some or the other to scam but it does not indicate that each project is scam. Some projects like ab-chain really turn out to be the best and most profitable in the future.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

I guess the amount of scammers is equal to the amount of hard workers and at each place you will find some or the other to scam but it does not indicate that each project is scam. Some projects like ab-chain really turn out to be the best and most profitable in the future.
Even i was scammed some days before when a ICO just ran away. Investing into ICO projrcts is much more harder and risky job but some ICO projects can really give good profits so investing there becomes effective. In case of this project, the project really has great concepts and also can really have good benefits ahead.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Not all of them are scammers, but most of them are. Yeah, with ab-chain we can be sure that this project is legit and the devs are very serious in improving this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Not all of them are scammers, but most of them are. Yeah, with ab-chain we can be sure that this project is legit and the devs are very serious in improving this project.
Actually the team members make me go intrested for this project. They really are efficient to give good returns ahead and also hope that they reach the hardcap as soon as possible which will indeed prove us all that it is a good project.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: