Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

AB-Chain had successful Pre-Sale collecting $370164 also they have launched the beta version of the network, already having carried over multiple successful advertising campaigns. At this point, they have over 40 partners, advertisers, and publishers and the project is generating revenue.
I am positive that abchain will have a successful crowdsale, I just hope that they will be able to do well on thier advertising projects in the future.
with all the things going on in cryto-ecosystem i think they should be able to have a leap once they launch am sure they are going to have a very good opportunity to make an impact
Yes, I completely agree with you their ico crowdsale must be huge successful. I must think this project will grow more in upcoming days. AB-CHAIN built a good platform for advertising industry which is a great initiative. So investors already join this platform. And much more will come to support the ico according to time.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

AB-Chain had successful Pre-Sale collecting $370164 also they have launched the beta version of the network, already having carried over multiple successful advertising campaigns. At this point, they have over 40 partners, advertisers, and publishers and the project is generating revenue.
I am positive that abchain will have a successful crowdsale, I just hope that they will be able to do well on thier advertising projects in the future.
Now, they already collected about $700,000 in the ICO, quite successful, isn't it? I guess this is the best ICO in the world of advertising projects.
Yeah AB-Chain is just leading in the crypto platform and it is all due to its good will as it had 3 adnetworks and it new better how to handle with the companies promoting them as they are already experienced.
Actually, social media didn't yet finalized to banned the ICO. Well, its a good news to this project to be part soon as an advertisement company by having uniqe and great features. Hoping for up coming bounty soon on this project.

Social Media also did not banned the free advertisement for ICOs. You can still advertise in facebook groups, in your facebook time line. Only the paid advertising is banned !
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

Now, they already collected about $700,000 in the ICO, quite successful, isn't it? I guess this is the best ICO in the world of advertising projects.
Yeah AB-Chain is just leading in the crypto platform and it is all due to its good will as it had 3 adnetworks and it new better how to handle with the companies promoting them as they are already experienced.
Actually, social media didn't yet finalized to banned the ICO. Well, its a good news to this project to be part soon as an advertisement company by having uniqe and great features. Hoping for up coming bounty soon on this project.

Social Media also did not banned the free advertisement for ICOs. You can still advertise in facebook groups, in your facebook time line. Only the paid advertising is banned !

The FB also blocks groups that have links to the ICO, I think this will soon become a rasprostranennym phenomenon.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

The FB also blocks groups that have links to the ICO, I think this will soon become a rasprostranennym phenomenon.
so the project AB-CHAIN ​​will become very popular, there will be the possibility of placing your ads and there will be no locks.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

No. You just have not tried it. I tried to post some links in my groups, and its working so well! No banned link or somewhat.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

The development team promises that the company's offices will open around the world, and its popularity will grow more and more that we can observe now
I am confident that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in demand in many countries where they implement their project. In general, the team is very actively developing the project, I'm sure they will succeed.
Yes you are right.the demand of AB-CHAIN increaseing day by day and it also got many of investeros.the team also do good promotion of This platform.this promotion will help to attract more and more investeros.
Great thing that the community here is really positive to the outcome of this platform. By starting to help the developers gain more investors, AB-Chain can reach its goal without no doubt.
Yeah you are right. More investors are taking interest in this platform as the token value as of now is very much affordable. I hope the investors will have great returns from this platform and the team keeps on working hard.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

The development team promises that the company's offices will open around the world, and its popularity will grow more and more that we can observe now
I am confident that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in demand in many countries where they implement their project. In general, the team is very actively developing the project, I'm sure they will succeed.
Yes you are right.the demand of AB-CHAIN increaseing day by day and it also got many of investeros.the team also do good promotion of This platform.this promotion will help to attract more and more investeros.
Great thing that the community here is really positive to the outcome of this platform. By starting to help the developers gain more investors, AB-Chain can reach its goal without no doubt.
Yeah you are right. More investors are taking interest in this platform as the token value as of now is very much affordable. I hope the investors will have great returns from this platform and the team keeps on working hard.
If their token value is affordable then yes, there will be more people that would likely to join the ICO. If everything works then maybe we can expect good return of our investment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

There are so many ongoin icos from ico listing sites but abchain is truly amazing from them all because it is getting a lot of participant investing to thier project.
compared to other projects that are in the advertisement field especially in crypto like Adbank, the investors are not that big and the supporters are not that great. Nevertheless, it's too early to judge. I hope this kind of project will continue until they make a name and succeed
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

There are so many ongoin icos from ico listing sites but abchain is truly amazing from them all because it is getting a lot of participant investing to thier project.
compared to other projects that are in the advertisement field especially in crypto like Adbank, the investors are not that big and the supporters are not that great. Nevertheless, it's too early to judge. I hope this kind of project will continue until they make a name and succeed

Yes, we can't say anything now from this project because they are still new, I hope they will create a big name in this industry and also hoping that they wil succeed

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Exactly mate, they have a crazy following and many Investors and many more ready to invest. They really are turning into a great successful project. I hope the team continues to work hard.
Indeed, this is a good project, what else you can expect than many investors willing to invest in this project? I would say no.
You're right mate, as time passes by this project makes us amazed and inspired due to great it's features that will definitely attract by those interested investors. Hopefully soon in this project will be demand in the society.

The features to be realistic are nothing really "special". Just ye olde adnetwork with the only difference being they pay in crypto instead of the fiat money
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

Probably this project should be successful, because the dependence on social networks is similar to the dependence on alcohol and many people use them and the profit in the future project is guaranteed.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

Yes, we can't say anything now from this project because they are still new, I hope they will create a big name in this industry and also hoping that they wil succeed
That sounds seems a challenging to this project "creating a big name in the industry". Well, everything can be possible especially these new generation and I am hoping that this platform will be working perfectly so that it can have a better reputation.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

https://ab-chain.com/storage/img/uplimgs/ab-chain-about-team-ivan-pshenitsyn.jpg

Ivan Pshenitsyn: ""I want to make a super-mega platform for advertising in the world of crypto-currencies. Let's get this!""

We are continuing our series of posts about AB-CHAIN team members! Today's hero of the day is the AB-CHAIN CTO Ivan Pshenitsyn!

Ivan was born in the city of Perm in 1984 and lives in this beautiful town to the present day. He is a father of two charming children.

Ivan graduated from the University with a degree in Automated Control Systems. Since Ivan was little, he has always been fascinated by technologies, and as time passed, decided to become a software developer.

Ivan regularly participates in mountain running competitions. The last event he attended was the Adidas Elbrus World Race 2017. During the run Ivan completed the 11km track, gaining 1800 meters of altitude!

Really nice project. Project will be success 100%
It is my pleasure to see Ivan, he actively answers responding to all the queries over Official telegram channel and we feel pride to even participate in AB-chain and be a part with a successful manager Ivan who made records.
Wow, an active member not only in the project but also in some race! Hope you advertise AB-Chain there Cheesy I'm really hoping that everyday the admin/s can answer our questions here just like in the telegram.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

That sounds seems a challenging to this project "creating a big name in the industry". Well, everything can be possible especially these new generation and I am hoping that this platform will be working perfectly so that it can have a better reputation.
Well that is true, creating a big name in the industry is not a piece of cake, team will have to constantly work hard in all aspects for a project to become a success. Up until now they have Been A great team, and I believe if they continue to do so they can be a very successful project.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

More investors have shown interest in AB-CHAIN platform as the token value is now very affordable. Investors will have great returns from this platform. the AB-CHAIN platform will be in demand in many countries. AB-CHAIN project team is very actively developing the project.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?

Hi! Total RTB tokens supply is 100 000 000 RTB tokens and here is the etherscan link https://etherscan.io/token/0xec491c1088eae992b7a214efb0a266ad0927a72a

As for our bounty program - you can check everything on the 1st page of this thread!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

Ivan Pshenitsyn: ""I want to make a super-mega platform for advertising in the world of crypto-currencies. Let's get this!""

We are continuing our series of posts about AB-CHAIN team members! Today's hero of the day is the AB-CHAIN CTO Ivan Pshenitsyn!

Ivan was born in the city of Perm in 1984 and lives in this beautiful town to the present day. He is a father of two charming children.

Ivan graduated from the University with a degree in Automated Control Systems. Since Ivan was little, he has always been fascinated by technologies, and as time passed, decided to become a software developer.

Ivan regularly participates in mountain running competitions. The last event he attended was the Adidas Elbrus World Race 2017. During the run Ivan completed the 11km track, gaining 1800 meters of altitude!

I'm proud that a Russian man works in such a team! It's good when our people succeed! It is very interesting to read such separate articles about the team and find out what success they have achieved.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

https://ab-chain.com/storage/img/uplimgs/ab-chain-about-team-ivan-pshenitsyn.jpg

It is my pleasure to see Ivan, he actively answers responding to all the queries over Official telegram channel and we feel pride to even participate in AB-chain and be a part with a successful manager Ivan who made records.

We got two Ivans in our team)) The one on the photo is the CTO and co-founder of AB-CHAIN. The one you see everyday in Telegram answering all the questions and welcoming all the newbies is the community manager of AB-CHAIN))

We also have some more news: recently our CEO Vladimir Dyakov attended BEF Conference in Singapore where he spoke about the future of AB-CHAIN! Next stop - South Korea!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

If their token value is affordable then yes, there will be more people that would likely to join the ICO. If everything works then maybe we can expect good return of our investment.
Looking at the way the ico is going I think they really have touched a very successful line with almost 2 million sold I think if you want to buy is better to buy now since their is like 30% bonus

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: