Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

The development team promises that the company's offices will open around the world, and its popularity will grow more and more that we can observe now
I am confident that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in demand in many countries where they implement their project. In general, the team is very actively developing the project, I'm sure they will succeed.
Yes you are right.the demand of AB-CHAIN increaseing day by day and it also got many of investeros.the team also do good promotion of This platform.this promotion will help to attract more and more investeros.
Great thing that the community here is really positive to the outcome of this platform. By starting to help the developers gain more investors, AB-Chain can reach its goal without no doubt.
Yeah you are right. More investors are taking interest in this platform as the token value as of now is very much affordable. I hope the investors will have great returns from this platform and the team keeps on working hard.
If their token value is affordable then yes, there will be more people that would likely to join the ICO. If everything works then maybe we can expect good return of our investment.
Looking at the way the ico is going I think they really have touched a very successful line with almost 2 million sold I think if you want to buy is better to buy now since their is like 30% bonus
Really huge number of investors they have already taken part in it ICO. This factor testifies of big popularity of the project and interest on the part of people. It very simply explains that advertising is very popular and capable to advance any product.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

There are so many ongoin icos from ico listing sites but abchain is truly amazing from them all because it is getting a lot of participant investing to thier project.
compared to other projects that are in the advertisement field especially in crypto like Adbank, the investors are not that big and the supporters are not that great. Nevertheless, it's too early to judge. I hope this kind of project will continue until they make a name and succeed

Yes, we can't say anything now from this project because they are still new, I hope they will create a big name in this industry and also hoping that they wil succeed
That sounds seems a challenging to this project "creating a big name in the industry". Well, everything can be possible especially these new generation and I am hoping that this platform will be working perfectly so that it can have a better reputation.
Well that is true, creating a big name in the industry is not a piece of cake, team will have to constantly work hard in all aspects for a project to become a success. Up until now they have Been A great team, and I believe if they continue to do so they can be a very successful project.
Surely this platform has achieved soo much in less time. Slowly but surely this is becoming the number one ads platform in crypto world, in the following months this will surely be on top. The platform has gained a lot of attention and is a great step towards economic growth.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

There are so many ongoin icos from ico listing sites but abchain is truly amazing from them all because it is getting a lot of participant investing to thier project.
compared to other projects that are in the advertisement field especially in crypto like Adbank, the investors are not that big and the supporters are not that great. Nevertheless, it's too early to judge. I hope this kind of project will continue until they make a name and succeed

Yes, we can't say anything now from this project because they are still new, I hope they will create a big name in this industry and also hoping that they wil succeed
That sounds seems a challenging to this project "creating a big name in the industry". Well, everything can be possible especially these new generation and I am hoping that this platform will be working perfectly so that it can have a better reputation.
Well that is true, creating a big name in the industry is not a piece of cake, team will have to constantly work hard in all aspects for a project to become a success. Up until now they have Been A great team, and I believe if they continue to do so they can be a very successful project.
Surely this platform has achieved soo much in less time. Slowly but surely this is becoming the number one ads platform in crypto world, in the following months this will surely be on top. The platform has gained a lot of attention and is a great step towards economic growth.

It's nice to see that a lot of active member here are really positive about what this project will be in the future. I really hope that ab-chain will get more serious investors.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

Well, for me I noticed that this project even if they are still new they already gained a lot of supporters and ab-chain popularity increases well. I am sure that they will achieve success soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

AB-Chain had successful Pre-Sale collecting $370164 also they have launched the beta version of the network, already having carried over multiple successful advertising campaigns. At this point, they have over 40 partners, advertisers, and publishers and the project is generating revenue.
It's very good that there are already so many users of this platform, only I can not understand why the team collects money, if it already works successfully?

ICOs project collect money to build the platform and that required lots of money and having few customers is not enough to set up the business although I don't believe in this kinda info because it's just to attract investor in most cases and those agreements with 40 partners depends on result of Token sale.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

The development team promises that the company's offices will open around the world, and its popularity will grow more and more that we can observe now
I am confident that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in demand in many countries where they implement their project. In general, the team is very actively developing the project, I'm sure they will succeed.
Yes you are right.the demand of AB-CHAIN increaseing day by day and it also got many of investeros.the team also do good promotion of This platform.this promotion will help to attract more and more investeros.
Great thing that the community here is really positive to the outcome of this platform. By starting to help the developers gain more investors, AB-Chain can reach its goal without no doubt.
Yeah you are right. More investors are taking interest in this platform as the token value as of now is very much affordable. I hope the investors will have great returns from this platform and the team keeps on working hard.
If their token value is affordable then yes, there will be more people that would likely to join the ICO. If everything works then maybe we can expect good return of our investment.
What do you mean as affordable? Price of the token does not matter now. You invest some amount of money and there is no differnece if it is 30 or 3000 coins. It is all about how much  will the price rise after the sale.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:34 AM

What do you mean as affordable? Price of the token does not matter now. You invest some amount of money and there is no differnece if it is 30 or 3000 coins. It is all about how much  will the price rise after the sale.

That's right you cannot expect the predicted price from the ICO. Because of the unstable ups and downs of all crypto coins. You are lucky if the coin pumps after the ICO.

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:53 AM

That's right you cannot expect the predicted price from the ICO. Because of the unstable ups and downs of all crypto coins. You are lucky if the coin pumps after the ICO.

But it is better to grab as much tokens as we can into the bag now, we cannot predict or proceed with assumptions of price as it is based on the crypto coins but there will be an absolute demand for AB-chain since it had experience with 3 adnetworks and loads of investors, so this potential is better enough for its success, so when coin rate increases automatically AB-chain price will also hit moon.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

But it is better to grab as much tokens as we can into the bag now, we cannot predict or proceed with assumptions of price as it is based on the crypto coins but there will be an absolute demand for AB-chain since it had experience with 3 adnetworks and loads of investors, so this potential is better enough for its success, so when coin rate increases automatically AB-chain price will also hit moon.
I agree with that, take this opportunity now to get as much tokens as you can while the price is still affordable.
I second the motion. The idea is great and i would gonna do that. Since ABChain still didnt launched. We can still gather more tokens with small amount for now.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

I agree with that, take this opportunity now to get as much tokens as you can while the price is still affordable.
I think you can buy more on the exchange. I hope the developer can make a good listing and prices are very often falling prices of ICO.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

I see that more and more members of the crypto community join this project. Apparently they are leading the prospects of this project and understand what exactly this project should be promoted

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

Great job team AB-Chain! As I can see now, there are lots of people that is engaging to the AB-Chain which is continuously happening and it is a great one to c9ntinuously expand the community of this interestig and great advertisin project. Keep up all the great job team AB-Chain and GoodLuck.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

I see that more and more members of the crypto community join this project. Apparently they are leading the prospects of this project and understand what exactly this project should be promoted
AB-Chain is just trending by attracting new members, now it is around 2000 members where loads of queries about the investment dealing with the profits and various opportunities like Airdrop.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

AB-Chain just sparks as it do not require a special advertising since it is a leading experienced advertising company for the companies to brand them reaching to all the people.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

AB-Chain had successful Pre-Sale collecting $370164 also they have launched the beta version of the network, already having carried over multiple successful advertising campaigns. At this point, they have over 40 partners, advertisers, and publishers and the project is generating revenue.
It's very good that there are already so many users of this platform, only I can not understand why the team collects money, if it already works successfully?

ICOs project collect money to build the platform and that required lots of money and having few customers is not enough to set up the business although I don't believe in this kinda info because it's just to attract investor in most cases and those agreements with 40 partners depends on result of Token sale.

Something strange happens here. After all, you must already have the right amount. It seems that enough investors have come. Where can I see how many developers have already collected for the project?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

Something strange happens here. After all, you must already have the right amount. It seems that enough investors have come. Where can I see how many developers have already collected for the project?
the project launched only the beta version of the platform, it does not work completely. Do not worry ahead of time, the project develops according to plan, so everything is in order.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

It's nice to see that a lot of active member here are really positive about what this project will be in the future. I really hope that ab-chain will get more serious investors.
An active community which brings positivity for the platform is really a nice thing. More investors will be glad with how active the community is. Crowdfunding looking good so far.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

Looking at the way the ico is going I think they really have touched a very successful line with almost 2 million sold I think if you want to buy is better to buy now since their is like 30% bonus
Really huge number of investors they have already taken part in it ICO. This factor testifies of big popularity of the project and interest on the part of people. It very simply explains that advertising is very popular and capable to advance any product.
Yes i agree with you if happen and everything goes well ,we can expect a good profit
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

Definitely right, we must take the risk because cryptocurrencies is unpredictable and always make surprises. And I agree with you that this platform will somehow have a potential to increased its price after the ICO due to its services is really in demand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Are 40 partners really true and are they really working with ab-chain now? I would like to see lists of 40 partners. I am sure if most of them are popular it will surely attract more investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: