Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60527 times)
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

I would not be worried if they werent censoring the word "scam" in their chatbox.

try typing it, its censored.

"Scam" is censored for a reason. Because couple of weeks ago trolls went crazy in the chatbox and spammed "scam" for two days straight. Everything was a scam. BTC is scam, Trump is scam, crypto is scam, fake news is scam, life is a scam, etc... You know how trolls go, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gaalx01

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Is the stock exchange dying or is there a chance that it will be reborn?
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

just checked the site... looks like its working.
I think we need to be patient before calling it scam.
Give them a chance.

I will try to login.

P.s.  Sorry its on and off

TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

It was working fine up until their migrating server message.  I couldn't pull my coins in time that I just purchased days before.  Now all I get is web server down   Angry

Anyone having luck?
Joe0

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

just checked the site... looks like its working.
I think we need to be patient before calling it scam.
Give them a chance.

I will try to login.

P.s.  Sorry its on and off

I think they are working. I just discover I did not receive email to whitlist my new IP.
I just sent message to support. Hope everything is fine today.

EBPman

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

I have one request.

Please let us withdraw our coins.
Just one request.
That is it.

Thank you much.
MorisYT

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

According to the trollbox, i'm not the only one with "in orders" problem.  I've purchased Doge, but it didnt arrive to my wallet, and BTC is stuck "in orders", also in "Current Active Trades" there is no open orders..Yep..shit happens..Hope they'll come online and stable in a day or two.."servers arrived and being setup now" sounds good, but how much time it's gonna take? nobody knows...
Eldee83

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:28:07 AM

I deposited my entire balance from Binance on 12-28 and never got a confirmation or anything from these people. The withdrawal was completed the next day from Binance but never saw a dime pop up in my coinsmarkets balance. I'm with you there when or if I get my money available its all coming off this garbage site.
EBPman

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:13 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1NavDTJhxZY45xHxh4bxgzZQd4YNiaSHHq

Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:05:03 AM by Digital Drug Lord

According to the trollbox, i'm not the only one with "in orders" problem.  I've purchased Doge, but it didnt arrive to my wallet, and BTC is stuck "in orders", also in "Current Active Trades" there is no open orders..Yep..shit happens..Hope they'll come online and stable in a day or two.."servers arrived and being setup now" sounds good, but how much time it's gonna take? nobody knows...

stay away from sites that have troll boxes, they are probaly owned by the same scammers

hitbtc robbed me and it looks like coinsmarkets is doing the same.

just saw that another exchange called coinscontrol and GUESS what...it also has a troll box...

ill let you guys send bit coins let me know how it turns out for you guys

ill stick with binance for now, I think both the coin makers and the exchanges the pop up everyday are in the scam together

Joe0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

According to the trollbox, i'm not the only one with "in orders" problem.  I've purchased Doge, but it didnt arrive to my wallet, and BTC is stuck "in orders", also in "Current Active Trades" there is no open orders..Yep..shit happens..Hope they'll come online and stable in a day or two.."servers arrived and being setup now" sounds good, but how much time it's gonna take? nobody knows...

stay away from sites that have troll boxes, they are probaly owned by the same scammers

just saw that another exchange called coinscontrol and GUESS what...it also has a troll box...

ill stick with binance for now, I think both the coin makers and the exchanges the pop up everyday are in the scam together

coinexchange is also down for maintenance
https://www.coinexchange.io
I think CM will be live soon
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

It would be really nice if coinsmarkets would offer customers a possibility to move the coins there to another exchange. It takes too long to move or upgrade :-(
Anyone know the support E-Mail address from Coinsmarkets Team?
Joe0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

It would be really nice if coinsmarkets would offer customers a possibility to move the coins there to another exchange. It takes too long to move or upgrade :-(
Webmaster@coinsmarkets.com,
Support@coinsmarkets.com
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

What makes you think CM will be back online soon?

coinexchange is back online.
reiniere2017

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

Guys Relax,

All exchanges witness the same problems:
http://cryptocoinscity.com/news.html

Explosion of users together with DDOS attacks. nightmare for websites but it will
be handled when the web-servers will be upgraded.

Only YOBIT stays stable (lol) Nobody dares to DDOS them. You will probably
get a nuke in your rosebud when you try that.

good luck,
reiniere.
Joe0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

My money is in CM. Do you not want CM to be back? I follow all charts
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Webmaster@coinsmarkets.com,
Support@coinsmarkets.com

Thank you very much! I will send them an e-mail and hope to get an answer.
Marian21

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Even coinsmarkets support email is offline .i am a little bit worried about this .  Undecided what you think guys?
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

My money is in CM. Do you not want CM to be back? I follow all charts

Between me wanting it back and owners bringing it back there is big gap Smiley
For now it is hard to believe when you see on their website information like:
"Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Servers arrived and being set up now."

Really? they had servers in garage or basement? Smiley
And that info is there last few days with no progress.

And yes.. I want my tokens back.
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Guys Relax,

All exchanges witness the same problems:
http://cryptocoinscity.com/news.html

Explosion of users together with DDOS attacks. nightmare for websites but it will
be handled when the web-servers will be upgraded.

Only YOBIT stays stable (lol) Nobody dares to DDOS them. You will probably
get a nuke in your rosebud when you try that.

good luck,
reiniere.

I see difference between coinsmarkets and other exchanges with problems.
To other exchanges you can still log in and access your balances.
On coinsmarkets it is random, depends from which cache you get website, so either you see info with happy new year or about servers being delivered or error from cloudflare.

Just this tiny difference made me bit worried.

There is one more thing, which worries me.. on some occasions you can access live content from server... but when you go to withdrawal you get information that withdraw.php has not been found, so file is removed.
Files don't vanish from server because of overload, so that was removed for a purpose.
One might be to avoid massive withdrawals, which would completely killed their system. Another might be to disallow people to take their funds from exchange, so they can takeover.

Considering lack of communication from CM team and way whole situation develops it has all signs of organized theft.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: