Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
contrader

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

even if the site returns it is a scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

I hope it will come back soon, I cant login because the email server does not work
MorisYT

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

https://imgur.com/a/soUM3

A lot of wallets online. As i know from telegram, someone also saw the same today.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

unless the site is back online by monday we will be instructing a solicitor to recover our funds plus damages.

they have been warned

can somebody also instruct solicitor to recover damages from you since you obstructing the process by causing the delay?

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

https://imgur.com/a/soUM3

A lot of wallets online. As i know from telegram, someone also saw the same today.

good to see, but the email server still does not work
duffrageous

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

This issue could take a long time to fix because thousands of users were buying up coins for .1 sat and selling them for .2 sat to themselves to generate volume.  Now we have millions of wallets with less than 1 sat balance that have to be transferred to the new database.  This will take forever.  

unless the site is back online by monday we will be instructing a solicitor to recover our funds plus damages.

they have been warned

A solicitor will recover 10% of the funds in 2 years.  Look at Mt. Gox.  That turned out lovely.  Only thinking about yourself.  It's not like they are emptying the balances.  We have verified the wallets are still online.  They could be planning a mass exodus, but it's far easier to roll with the 20k/day income they're generating than trying to steal a few million dollars in funds through different wallets. 
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

This issue could take a long time to fix because thousands of users were buying up coins for .1 sat and selling them for .2 sat to themselves to generate volume.  Now we have millions of wallets with less than 1 sat balance that have to be transferred to the new database.  This will take forever.  

they have been warned

A solicitor will recover 10% of the funds in 2 years.  Look at Mt. Gox.  That turned out lovely.  Only thinking about yourself.  It's not like they are emptying the balances.  We have verified the wallets are still online.  They could be planning a mass exodus, but it's far easier to roll with the 20k/day income they're generating than trying to steal a few million dollars in funds through different wallets. 

it will work with big exchanges like coinbase who holds the license. but that license will never cover staking wallets lol. forgot about "at your own risk" tag?

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

I understand pp who invested on CM to be angry and impatient. But pp who doesn't have any coin on their website and just want to paticipated in witch hunt. What do you gain from doing this? Huh

Owners/fanboys of other exchanges or just because it is an easy target at the moment and people are bunch of idiots. I mean - why suddenly someone gets targeted by bullies at the school?

If people have copied their CoinsMarkets wallet address (or if you sent the coins check the exchange/wallet history where you sent from), you can check the wallet balance easily with a blockchain explorer

Bitcoin: https://blockexplorer.com
Electra: https://cryptobe.com/chain/Electra
Others: goo[dot]gl/cSx64W

If CoinsMarkets would be a scam them why would the balance still be there? What do i know but for me this is enough proof not to be that worried at this moment.

Of course they should be quicker fixing their system and especially giving more info or estimates what's happening and when system is up and running again.

The overlay of the site shows my balance but when I actually check the address on the block explorer the amount of coins I have isn't there at all. It's as if the last trade I did on the site never got credited to the address I have there. I figured they had all balances sent to a central location for safe keeping so even if I have access to the withdrawal feature it still wouldn't work seeing as the funds aren't really on my address yet. It appears they would need to transfer the funds to each address before allowing withdrawals.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

no social media....check

other shady exchanges pop up after coinsmarkets goes down ...check

no communication from coins market...check

no communication between coin dev and token companies...check

i mean it looks me to me like you guys got robbed. its amazing how many people still have faith after the evidence suggest you got robbed
centurio18

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

they have been warned

A solicitor will recover 10% of the funds in 2 years.  Look at Mt. Gox.  That turned out lovely.  Only thinking about yourself.  It's not like they are emptying the balances.  We have verified the wallets are still online. 

That doesn't mean anything. They control the private keys. They could move it any time they like.

They could be planning a mass exodus, but it's far easier to roll with the 20k/day income they're generating than trying to steal a few million dollars in funds through different wallets. 

That's not necessarily true. If they are mandated by the enemies of crypto - bankers etc. , they would exit scam. That way they get massive payout now, and get to damage crypto rep too.

It's hard to say. I'm still 50/50 on it.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

This is a good thread to know about coinsmarkets latest situation, although most are not useful, but just put my footprint here to follow...
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

Join on telegram regarding this matter

https://t.me/CoinsMarketsExchange   (same group as ex- coinsmarketsscam)

freedom of speech is respect, but childish trolling behavior is being kicked.

I think all the information posted here and in the CM chat is enough. There's nothing more to discuss as everyone has to just wait it out. Also most of those chats are turning into "Ouroboros" where you know the serpent or dragon starts eating it's own tail. It's a shame really but powerlessness tends to create ugly reactions in people.

So thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
mobydic

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:26:03 AM

they have been warned

can somebody also instruct solicitor to recover damages from you since you obstructing the process by causing the delay?

Say WHAT? WE ARE CAUSING THE DELAY? DUMBASSES DEVELOPERS FAILS TO FIX CRAPPY WEBSITE AND OUR MONEY IS GONE, AND WE ARE THE ONES AT FAULT?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?
alphaboss

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

they have been warned

Say WHAT? WE ARE CAUSING THE DELAY? DUMBASSES DEVELOPERS FAILS TO FIX CRAPPY WEBSITE AND OUR MONEY IS GONE, AND WE ARE THE ONES AT FAULT?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

We pay them fees to keep this site up and not even a hello when sh*t hits the fan. You are right to be annoyed.
mobydic

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

This kind of people (coinsexchanges owners) should be kept away from society, since they are an obivous danger to honest people.
rembrandert

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Cut the crap with also those "I want my money back" looser things. You wanted to earn money fast and you knew before this is not official backupped by government bank-rules. For weeks the site is instable and you all knew somewhere in the future it might blow apart. So this happened, take your loss for now. The guys will fix it but need time. Personally I think the site is shitty and rubbish seen from technical approach. The way they programmed it, it is a request generator with the talent to overload the server with server requests.
duffrageous

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

I didn't get a count of the total users before the crash, but assuming they had 100k registered users and each user had 10 wallets, that's 1 million wallets that they have to transfer over.  I have no idea how long that takes.  Then they have to restore all the active orders or cancel those orders and restore the funds to the users' wallets.  I'd be ***** bricks if I were the owner of this site.  We knew if this site ever went under, it would take a mass undertaking to restore all the funds.  So maybe the owners have a second exchange going to generate revenue while they put the restoration of this exchange on the back burner.  Hopefully, this is their main source of income, so they want to get it operational as soon as possible.  It would have been nice to throw the hundreds of thousands of dollars in profits at some better infrastructure, but we are stuck with this process until all the wallets are restored.  No point getting the site back up if the wallets aren't back up as well.  At least they aren't allowing trades to go through with empty wallets. 
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

I didn't get a count of the total users before the crash, but assuming they had 100k registered users and each user had 10 wallets, that's 1 million wallets that they have to transfer over.  I have no idea how long that takes.  Then they have to restore all the active orders or cancel those orders and restore the funds to the users' wallets.  I'd be ***** bricks if I were the owner of this site.  We knew if this site ever went under, it would take a mass undertaking to restore all the funds.  So maybe the owners have a second exchange going to generate revenue while they put the restoration of this exchange on the back burner.  Hopefully, this is their main source of income, so they want to get it operational as soon as possible.  It would have been nice to throw the hundreds of thousands of dollars in profits at some better infrastructure, but we are stuck with this process until all the wallets are restored.  No point getting the site back up if the wallets aren't back up as well.  At least they aren't allowing trades to go through with empty wallets. 

Yeah, they could easily just suspend most of the coins for withdraw and keep earning money from new btc deposits and so on.

I really think they will come back online!

Chinorots

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

I hope they come back soon^^
contrader

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

Cut the crap with also those "I want my money back" looser things. You wanted to earn money fast and you knew before this is not official backupped by government bank-rules. For weeks the site is instable and you all knew somewhere in the future it might blow apart. So this happened, take your loss for now. The guys will fix it but need time. Personally I think the site is shitty and rubbish seen from technical approach. The way they programmed it, it is a request generator with the talent to overload the server with server requests.

how do you know they will fix are you in contact with them
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: