Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:27:27 AM

Just got asked for another loyalty program card right now while buying at a convenient store currently in Japan. I need this app right now!

Great. You could have told them youll be back in a couple of months armed with the GATCOIN app. Smiley

Yeah I could tell them: “I don’t have your card right now, but do you know Gatcoin? I will be back later when you use it. You will definitly use it!” Cheesy

DASH has a bounty system where they pay you if you find merchants to accept them.
This would work very well for GATCOIN too
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

The project team is quite professional. I am sure that this project will be successfully implemented by the team.
Wish you luck.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

Mother of God, stay calm this is the pre-sale , ICO will be in december when hopefully alts and ICO markets will rise and shine again

These are exactly my words. The pre-sale just started a bit more than a week ago and will last until the 28th of November. Then the ICO will start on 15th December. Still a long time until it will start and you are already talking about adjusting the softcap like the ICO raised no money and is already in its final days  ...

I agree I think that with all that the fork has supposed altcoins are stagnant and people aree getting nervous.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:11:00 AM

The minimum funding goal for the Gatcoin project is $20 million USD. Does anyone know how much they raised and if they hit the soft cap?

Yikes, I somehow overlooked that. Looking at some other projects it seems currently hard to raise more than $5 million. The days of Tezos, EOS and Filecoin are definitely behind us. At least until the fork.

I also doubt that they will reach 20 million. Probably they need to reconsider their plans in the direction of reducing the soft cap. Although it is necessary to wait fork, and then make decisions. But the project is very sensible.

Its.indeed possible that after the fork the it will be easier to reach 20M, we need to wait for the team and their decision

Defensively 20mil$ is too high in this circumstances and i think they have to reconsider about that. Unfortunately they came to the market a little bit to late to get that huge amounts of money in ICO.

But currently they seem to be working great with their ICO despite that right now is Bitcoin is rallying because of the fork. And everyone wants to get in to Bitcoin and have segwit 2x.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

Well everyone is telling that $20M is too much for the soft cap. I don’t think so but maybe Gatcoin should considere what will happen when they don’t hit soft cap. Still I believe that Gatcoin has a lot of potential and that it is one of thebest ICOs this year, especially that they have already a big partnership, I really don’t want to see this project run into a wall in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

The minimum funding goal for the Gatcoin project is $20 million USD. Does anyone know how much they raised and if they hit the soft cap?

Yikes, I somehow overlooked that. Looking at some other projects it seems currently hard to raise more than $5 million. The days of Tezos, EOS and Filecoin are definitely behind us. At least until the fork.

I also doubt that they will reach 20 million. Probably they need to reconsider their plans in the direction of reducing the soft cap. Although it is necessary to wait fork, and then make decisions. But the project is very sensible.

Its.indeed possible that after the fork the it will be easier to reach 20M, we need to wait for the team and their decision

Defensively 20mil$ is too high in this circumstances and i think they have to reconsider about that. Unfortunately they came to the market a little bit to late to get that huge amounts of money in ICO.

But currently they seem to be working great with their ICO despite that right now is Bitcoin is rallying because of the fork. And everyone wants to get in to Bitcoin and have segwit 2x.

20 million is not impossible but very unlikely. Let's see how I ICOs are doing after the fork.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

Well everyone is telling that $20M is too much for the soft cap. I don’t think so but maybe Gatcoin should considere what will happen when they don’t hit soft cap. Still I believe that Gatcoin has a lot of potential and that it is one of thebest ICOs this year, especially that they have already a big partnership, I really don’t want to see this project run into a wall in the end.

I think we all agree on the goodness of the project, infact we are all worried this wont come to life just because the market is a mess right now. This is a no brainer investment imo.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

I think we all agree on the goodness of the project, infact we are all worried this wont come to life just because the market is a mess right now. This is a no brainer investment imo.

After all the effort that has been put into the project, I doubt that not reaching the cap will change much. The team will just adjust things accordingly in order for the project to continue developing.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:20:53 PM

I hope they adjust the budget and continue. They have a great product and vision but it is not that easy to raise 20m$ in this market. Maybe 20m $ is just a target but not soft cap for them. I believe after s2x fundings will improve but still 20m $ is looking too high to reach.
Dont worry about this, they still have so much time, the ICO will end on January 15th, 2018, its about 2 months from now.
They will have a demonstration app and im sure it will attract many more investors.

Why does the token last sale so long? Does anyone know this? Did they foresee that the fork would be causing less sales?
Its right on the first page :
We have been working hard on our demonstration app, but to make sure that investors get to preview the functionality of the GAT Wallet, purchasing process in the GAT Marketplace and the trading mechanics of the GAT Exchange we have pushed back the Public Sale date to December 15th, when 115 Million GAT Coins will go on sale for $0.20 USD (price fixed in ETH).
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

I hope they adjust the budget and continue. They have a great product and vision but it is not that easy to raise 20m$ in this market. Maybe 20m $ is just a target but not soft cap for them. I believe after s2x fundings will improve but still 20m $ is looking too high to reach.
Dont worry about this, they still have so much time, the ICO will end on January 15th, 2018, its about 2 months from now.
They will have a demonstration app and im sure it will attract many more investors.

Why does the token last sale so long? Does anyone know this? Did they foresee that the fork would be causing less sales?
Its right on the first page :
We have been working hard on our demonstration app, but to make sure that investors get to preview the functionality of the GAT Wallet, purchasing process in the GAT Marketplace and the trading mechanics of the GAT Exchange we have pushed back the Public Sale date to December 15th, when 115 Million GAT Coins will go on sale for $0.20 USD (price fixed in ETH).

There is gonna be a brake between this presale and ICO so its not like it will last from now till January 15th. I am glad they chosen a longer period since shorter ICOs are easier to miss.

yennyast

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

i wonder how the private sale are ? will be exclusively for holders or as for community?
loup

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:39:19 PM

After all the effort that has been put into the project, I doubt that not reaching the cap will change much. The team will just adjust things accordingly in order for the project to continue developing.

$20M is a lot of money even if they don't reach it they should be able to continue with the project and maybe look for other forms of financing.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

$20M is a lot of money even if they don't reach it they should be able to continue with the project and maybe look for other forms of financing.
I hope so. 20$ is just outrageous amount of money for single platform like gatcoin
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

Mother of God, stay calm this is the pre-sale , ICO will be in december when hopefully alts and ICO markets will rise and shine again

These are exactly my words. The pre-sale just started a bit more than a week ago and will last until the 28th of November. Then the ICO will start on 15th December. Still a long time until it will start and you are already talking about adjusting the softcap like the ICO raised no money and is already in its final days  ...

I agree I think that with all that the fork has supposed altcoins are stagnant and people aree getting nervous.

Calm down guys, I thought the ICO already started, but it is the presale which was started. I was mistaken. 4 weeks for an ICO is normal I agree.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:04:47 PM

well hitting 30% on the pre-sale aint bad, and it is still going.

the majority of the tokens will be sold at the ico wich will last for a month.
nonconformist

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

You are right Piggy, me too, I really do like this project. Man, imagine you are collecting all those rewards and coupons in just one place. Plus it is tokenize. I've invested a little to this project as well. And will invest more. But I see this as a long hold.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

You are right Piggy, me too, I really do like this project. Man, imagine you are collecting all those rewards and coupons in just one place. Plus it is tokenize. I've invested a little to this project as well. And will invest more. But I see this as a long hold.

definitely you have to be in it for the long run. if this takes off and comes to US, then we're talking some serious valuation.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

definitely you have to be in it for the long run. if this takes off and comes to US, then we're talking some serious valuation.

Americans are crazy over coupons, so Gatcoin getting there would be a huge pump for their project. We just have to be patient and let it spread around the globe.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

well hitting 30% on the pre-sale aint bad, and it is still going.

the majority of the tokens will be sold at the ico wich will last for a month.

Yes, it is not bad besides ico will be after segwit2x so there will some cash flow from bitcoin to icos and alts.

nonconformist

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:33:45 PM

Americans are crazy over coupons, so Gatcoin getting there would be a huge pump for their project. We just have to be patient and let it spread around the globe.

I know right? I laughed hard when I read this. lols! I even saw a show about a woman living all from coupons. And again this another documentary where 2 women were die hard collectors of coupons. They even made it into a business. All of their commodities are from the coupons, I can't hardly believe it! I mean, going the whole trouble just to collect those coupons from different places. It was unbelievable but yet these women are thriving. They are even able to give a lot from their charities just because of these coupons. So I know that coupons are big deal in the US.

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: