Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

I just read the news about the delayed token sale. I think it is a good move. More and more people are expecting demos now from ICOs.

Yes, and with the forks coming, people don't really wanna invest in cryptos right now and prefer to wait for November.

They have pre-sale in October, and token sale in December. Still no exact date for pre-sale?   Huh

All the details regarding pre-sale and public sale can be found here https://www.gatcoin.io/update-on-gatcoin-private-sale-public-pre-sale-and-public-sale/

Pre-sale starts on October 28 and public-sale on December 15th!

I think it's a good decision to start after the fork. Also that you have some time between pre sale and public-sale, because if there is time needed to change some stuff, you still have more then one month for this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:52:42 AM

Is there a bonus for ICO investments?

Yes there will be a bonus. The first third of the tokens will be sold for $0.2 each, the second third for $0,3 per token and the remaining tokens will cost $0,4. So being fast makes sense. The ICO will start in about 19 days, so still enough time.

That is actually a huge advantage, to buy the coins early. At the end of the ICO you will theoretically double your invested money.  Usually you get like 30, 40 % bonus, but here it will be much bigger. After it hits the exchanges, who know how much will it be worth.

The second batch and last batch are in 2018 and 2019 right? Interesting construction for an ICO, but the team must also have a lot of faith in their product, else they wouldn't believe that people would buy more in the second and last batches.

But who say the people will? That´s one of the few points for me not to invest in it. That´s absolutely not an consultion.
Otherwise the big bonus you will get i think will make the ICO great!!
Keep on
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:02:29 AM

Is there a bonus for ICO investments?

Yes there will be a bonus. The first third of the tokens will be sold for $0.2 each, the second third for $0,3 per token and the remaining tokens will cost $0,4. So being fast makes sense. The ICO will start in about 19 days, so still enough time.

That is actually a huge advantage, to buy the coins early. At the end of the ICO you will theoretically double your invested money.  Usually you get like 30, 40 % bonus, but here it will be much bigger. After it hits the exchanges, who know how much will it be worth.

The second batch and last batch are in 2018 and 2019 right? Interesting construction for an ICO, but the team must also have a lot of faith in their product, else they wouldn't believe that people would buy more in the second and last batches.
Its really a long time, hopefully during that time we can see their development transparently and there will be some big news, so this wont be so boring  Grin.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:08:23 AM

Hey Community! Sorry I have been away for so long but as you are about to see we have been very busy. Please take a look at some exciting new announcements here https://www.gatcoin.io/update-on-gatcoin-private-sale-public-pre-sale-and-public-sale/

To summarise; Pre Sale is starting October 28th with a 20% bonus! 15 Million GAT Coins will be available over the pre sale period at a price of $0.167 USD (price fixed in ETH) to reward all of you who have been waiting patiently! Make sure to sign up to our mailing list to ensure you get in on time!

We have been working hard on our demonstration app, but to make sure that investors get to preview the functionality of the GAT Wallet, purchasing process in the GAT Marketplace and the trading mechanics of the GAT Exchange we have pushed back the Public Sale date to December 15th, when 115 Million GAT Coins will go on sale for $0.20 USD (price fixed in ETH).

The development process has given us clarity on the cost of business rollout and we have adjusted Hard Cap accordingly it has been reduced to $35.87 Million USD so  no more tiered ICO structure.

As some of you will have noticed this leaves 70 Million GAT Coins unspoken for, due to overwhelming demand for private sales, we are in discussions with several parties, we have allocated this for private sales (with a 6 month lock in period) to ensure public investors still have ample opportunity to participate but still allow institutional investment.

That covers everything but please make sure to sign up on telegram https://t.me/gatcoin and the mailing list https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ to make sure you stay up to date and don't miss out on any potential promotions  Wink

Great update, please visit us more often to give us update! Its a good way to keep a finger on the pols how the community feels. Plus you are getting us more hyped with these updates.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

in the end it probably a good thing to delay a bit, since all the mess is up now with Bitcoin and the forks, beside we get to try the GAT wallet, this is cool, it means the project in progressing well

Bitcoin fork? I thought it was only on Ethereum?
And I wouldnt call it a mess, update sounds better Smiley

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:23:36 AM

Hey Community! Sorry I have been away for so long but as you are about to see we have been very busy. Please take a look at some exciting new announcements here https://www.gatcoin.io/update-on-gatcoin-private-sale-public-pre-sale-and-public-sale/

To summarise; Pre Sale is starting October 28th with a 20% bonus! 15 Million GAT Coins will be available over the pre sale period at a price of $0.167 USD (price fixed in ETH) to reward all of you who have been waiting patiently! Make sure to sign up to our mailing list to ensure you get in on time!

We have been working hard on our demonstration app, but to make sure that investors get to preview the functionality of the GAT Wallet, purchasing process in the GAT Marketplace and the trading mechanics of the GAT Exchange we have pushed back the Public Sale date to December 15th, when 115 Million GAT Coins will go on sale for $0.20 USD (price fixed in ETH).

The development process has given us clarity on the cost of business rollout and we have adjusted Hard Cap accordingly it has been reduced to $35.87 Million USD so  no more tiered ICO structure.

As some of you will have noticed this leaves 70 Million GAT Coins unspoken for, due to overwhelming demand for private sales, we are in discussions with several parties, we have allocated this for private sales (with a 6 month lock in period) to ensure public investors still have ample opportunity to participate but still allow institutional investment.

That covers everything but please make sure to sign up on telegram https://t.me/gatcoin and the mailing list https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ to make sure you stay up to date and don't miss out on any potential promotions  Wink

Thank you for these updates.
If the price of ETH keeps going up, will you still keep the $0.20/token ?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:27:39 AM

in the end it probably a good thing to delay a bit, since all the mess is up now with Bitcoin and the forks, beside we get to try the GAT wallet, this is cool, it means the project in progressing well

Because of the Bitcoin fork a lot of people are cashing out their altcoins to Bitcoin hoping to get free money in the form of Bitcoin Gold and especially Bitcoin SegWit2X. Until that fork is over, they have a lower appetite to invest into other crypto assets.
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

Thank you for these updates.
If the price of ETH keeps going up, will you still keep the $0.20/token ?

The price in ETH will be locked-in and announced 24-hours before the pre-sale and again 24-hours before the ICO.
To get the announcement, make sure to sign up at:
https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:37:59 AM

Because of the Bitcoin fork a lot of people are cashing out their altcoins to Bitcoin hoping to get free money in the form of Bitcoin Gold and especially Bitcoin SegWit2X. Until that fork is over, they have a lower appetite to invest into other crypto assets.

But after all this, I expect there will be a massive run for altcoins!
Alts always comes after a Bitcoin and usually they will increase much more then bitcoin itself.

Wait untill after the SegWit fork and see how all the money will come to ICO's and so much more.
GATcoin will profit from this!
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:42:19 AM

Bitcoin gold is just altcoin, why does it affect the market? And if every week there will be a new Bitcoin, the Crypto-Currency market will also be at the bottom all the time? Virtually this Bitcoin gold lowered prices for all altcoins.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:44:35 AM

Alts always comes after a Bitcoin and usually they will increase much more then bitcoin itself.

Wait untill after the SegWit fork and see how all the money will come to ICO's and so much more.

Their pre-ico will be the best time for it. The fork will be over and bitcoin holders will look a new place to invest and I can't think a better option than gatcoin.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:58:46 AM

GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program for Mainstream Retailers ? Can you please clarify 

it's basically a system you can use with customers or any other entity, to reward them for their purchases/preforming certain actions with your custom made tokens.
This tokens will then be used to receive discount or receive some gift or anything you can imagine.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:13:36 AM

People are expecting a simular situation as Bitcoin Cash, where the fork created a new coin that had good value.
my opinion, bitcoin Gold is just an altcoin trying to use this form mania for marketing. I suspect it wont get much miner support, value will be very small or chain dies fast.
Segwit2x fork, very dangerous for Bitcoin , this is the political fork that has been debated about for years now. I would move out of bitcoin rather then move into bitcoin at the times for this fork
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:28:38 AM

everyone are buying bitcoin hoping that with this new hard fork(useless) it will repeat the story of the first one gain with bitcoin cash,now with bitcoin gold,but after that they will be ready again to invest in altcoin so the date of presale october 28th, 3 days after hard fork it seems perfect to me...
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:29:28 AM

Their pre-ico will be the best time for it. The fork will be over and bitcoin holders will look a new place to invest and I can't think a better option than gatcoin.
Yes, after bitcoin gold investment will begin to flow in altcoins and new projects. I think the developers of gatcoin are not stupid people and not for nothing chose this date for ICO.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:33:16 AM

People are expecting a simular situation as Bitcoin Cash, where the fork created a new coin that had good value.
my opinion, bitcoin Gold is just an altcoin trying to use this form mania for marketing. I suspect it wont get much miner support, value will be very small or chain dies fast.
Segwit2x fork, very dangerous for Bitcoin , this is the political fork that has been debated about for years now. I would move out of bitcoin rather then move into bitcoin at the times for this fork

Honestly, I never expected the hype that the community has with Gold. It's like a barrel of TNT that the Bittrex affaire lighted up.

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:04:01 AM

Honestly, I never expected the hype that the community has with Gold. It's like a barrel of TNT that the Bittrex affaire lighted up.

It is because of bitcoin cash. I think when it first released bitcoin was 4000$ and bcc was 600$, so people earned %15 overnight. It is a big ratio for any investing type. Now nobody wants to miss it, i can't blame them.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

I'm not surprised , as the BitcoinCash fork proved to be very profitable for a lot of people.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:15:02 AM

I'm not surprised , as the BitcoinCash fork proved to be very profitable for a lot of people.

Yes and I can imagen that this time also people go for it who before asked themself why they should collect btc to get another coin which will probably die at some point. Even if Gold is going down sooner or later, even sooner then later, it could be a really nice bonus money for a lot of people.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

well, at least the delay will give them more time to go on with the development and have more to show when the sale start.
Really looking forward to try the app they are working on!
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: