Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:11:03 AM

found short GIZER review, I think it will be interesting for those who do not want to read whitepaper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJBnvugEyMI
Haha he is a dota 2 lover.

But im wondering about this, "Firstly, the project will concentrate on mobile games, later slowly shifting to desktop and console games."
Did he conclude it or the gizer team had mentioned it somewhere?

Anyway, thanks for the video  Smiley

Nope is wrote here somewhere, I can tell you this because I already read it. As a former gamer I really prefer to have an app like Gizer on desktop rather then mobile and console, but I understand that mobile games market right now is huge

I guess its a good thing we support PC games and are building a full web platform as well then hey?  Shocked

They need to be prepared for the future, starting in mobile games is the easier part, because it was kind of left out and ready to be grabbed, pc in the other hands, already have companies to takes profits from it, they need experience and presence to get into pc, which they will, after all, headstone is for pc and mobile.

The mobile market keeps growing and I still dislike this shit. When I see the enthusiams about clash of clans etc ...
The mobile market is much inferior to computers, but mobile games are also popular, the project has much to grow.
now only few gamer (I think around 200-300 million gamer) still keep play on PC game. Mobile world is bigger.   Almost people who own smartphone have to play mobile game. If this project can connect all gamer in the world. that will be awesome

there aren't that many PC gamers around. steam has around 125 mill and it's reasonable to believe that there aren't that many more active players. It's still a big install base, but mobile is just bigger.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:43:07 AM

found short GIZER review, I think it will be interesting for those who do not want to read whitepaper:

But im wondering about this, "Firstly, the project will concentrate on mobile games, later slowly shifting to desktop and console games."

Nope is wrote here somewhere, I can tell you this because I already read it. As a former gamer I really prefer to have an app like Gizer on desktop rather then mobile and console, but I understand that mobile games market right now is huge

I guess its a good thing we support PC games and are building a full web platform as well then hey?  Shocked

They need to be prepared for the future, starting in mobile games is the easier part, because it was kind of left out and ready to be grabbed, pc in the other hands, already have companies to takes profits from it, they need experience and presence to get into pc, which they will, after all, headstone is for pc and mobile.

The mobile market keeps growing and I still dislike this shit. When I see the enthusiams about clash of clans etc ...
The mobile market is much inferior to computers, but mobile games are also popular, the project has much to grow.
now only few gamer (I think around 200-300 million gamer) still keep play on PC game. Mobile world is bigger.   Almost people who own smartphone have to play mobile game. If this project can connect all gamer in the world. that will be awesome

there aren't that many PC gamers around. steam has around 125 mill and it's reasonable to believe that there aren't that many more active players. It's still a big install base, but mobile is just bigger.

Is bigger because casual gamers use it, and almost everybody has a smartphone nowadays, so it's logical that there are more mobile gamers, but when game console and/or mobile phones get more powerful, all gamers will be mobile, including steam XD.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:54:59 AM

You can't really compare the mobile market with the computer one. They are completely different. Thats why it is great that Gizer plans to work both on a mobile and on a PC platform.
You are right, it can be divided into 2 different branches. Gizer already has a platform and success will come very soon.
If its true that they will do this : Firstly, the project will concentrate on mobile games, later slowly shifting to desktop and console games.
I would to know where i can read their statement about it.
Actually i dont play much mobile games and i came to this project in hopes for esport pc games like dota 2 and many others.

Most good PC games are not really fit to play on small screens right? I think PC gamers like the experience they get from gaming on PC, with the good screens, Mouse+keyboard movement.
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:09:50 AM

You asked for more video reviews of Gizer, so we got you more video reviews of Gizer.

Check them out on Medium

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:27:08 AM

You asked for more video reviews of Gizer, so we got you more video reviews of Gizer.

Check them out on Medium

Lots of good stuff in there, thanks mate!
This project looks promising indeed, note that they have made sure that the ICO will be legally waterproof, as the company is based in USA, and they have hire'd COOLY to make sure everything is right in that area.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:27:49 AM

I dont game online but this is like steam account right ? a gamer profile like facebook profile and other gaming services
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:35:01 AM

You can't really compare the mobile market with the computer one. They are completely different. Thats why it is great that Gizer plans to work both on a mobile and on a PC platform.
You are right, it can be divided into 2 different branches. Gizer already has a platform and success will come very soon.
If its true that they will do this : Firstly, the project will concentrate on mobile games, later slowly shifting to desktop and console games.
I would to know where i can read their statement about it.
Actually i dont play much mobile games and i came to this project in hopes for esport pc games like dota 2 and many others.

Most good PC games are not really fit to play on small screens right? I think PC gamers like the experience they get from gaming on PC, with the good screens, Mouse+keyboard movement.
Its not really about the screen for me, but about the mouse and keyboard movement is really true  Grin
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:38:35 AM

Check them out on Medium

Very good materials.

I just watched the first one with Keith Wareing , it was very good. I recommend everybody who is interested in gizer to make some time for it and watch videos.

Now i will watch others.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:40:22 AM

In fact, I see a lot of free games on the phone, there are many interesting games.
But on the PC, you still need a powerful computer to run.

I am not a gaming expert by any means, but that Bazoo game looks like a totally different genre and style than for example the Call of Duty and CS GO I see on the front page.

Just because two game's look different doesnt mean they cant both be competitive Wink

Seems like it will be esport oriented.

Not just esports, Gizers focuses on the entire gaming community, Gamers, Hosts, Services, Venues and Businesses.

firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:53:33 AM

Nice, another ico with great potential.
I always have a liking for ico with use case scenarios.
Coins without use case are primarily just speculative coins.
Can't remind people enough.. invest in coins with use cases.
9 out of 10 will gives you very good returns.
Some takes longer than others but most will gives great return very quickly.

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:26:05 AM

I dont game online but this is like steam account right ? a gamer profile like facebook profile and other gaming services
ya I think so. But you can do more thing than steam profile. like create event or connect with indie dev, indie community...
Mystic90

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:31:59 AM

Check them out on Medium

GREAT! For a while there was a wave of shit ICO's, happy to see the quality of ICO's in increasing again. ICO's actually have a good product already like GIZER!
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:43:04 AM

Check them out on Medium

GREAT! For a while there was a wave of shit ICO's, happy to see the quality of ICO's in increasing again. ICO's actually have a good product already like GIZER!

What makes this ICO even better is there is already a product, so it gives you a good idea of where this project is going.. Good investment imo

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

I think the mobile market has much more potential. If you see the power all those smartphones already have.. it's actually pretty insane. I don't think I know anyone who hasn't played a mobile game in his life .. I do know a lot of people who never played a decent computer game.
IF you take in account that the pc sales keep dropping and the mobile and tablet market keeps rising year of year.. then you know that Gizer has a good idea.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:53:29 AM

Check them out on Medium

What makes this ICO even better is there is already a product, so it gives you a good idea of where this project is going.. Good investment imo

thanks for the medium link!!
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:23:22 AM

This project have also a German whitepaper?
Maybe not yet, but the whitepaper german translation is already reserved.
So it will be there later, just wait.

THX for the answer, i hope the team release soon so it's easier to read the details Wink

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:39:14 AM

Check them out on Medium

Lots of ico don't show anything and asking money for only an idea.

Gizer is different. We can see what are we investing for. It is a big plus.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:41:54 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k0pylgqvX4

Good review with all the details. I think its already published on Medium and getting ample views.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

Check them out on Medium

Yep, they've got great idea behind this project and with mobile gaming market support they will be very profitable in the future  Wink
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

Check them out on Medium

I go with you the one opinion, think that it is a very good project with intelligent and dedicated people behind it, is there also a German thread?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: