Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

You asked for more video reviews of Gizer, so we got you more video reviews of Gizer.

Check them out on Medium

Awesome! I love these! Please keep them coming...the more information on the project the better!  Grin

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:50:26 PM

You asked for more video reviews of Gizer, so we got you more video reviews of Gizer.

Check them out on Medium

Awesome! I love these! Please keep them coming...the more information on the project the better!  Grin

Cool to have some videos to watch... just to doublecheck if I fully understood the whitepaper  Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

Check them out on Medium

Thanks jasong for sharing those videos. Haha that picture with pac-man is so hilarious dude hahahah. Once again , Gizer team know what are they doing. GG cause we are into the gaming zone.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nymphelav

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

Check them out on Medium

Very nice videos! I like how they went into details and not just briefly.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:03:14 PM

Check them out on Medium

Cool to have some videos to watch... just to doublecheck if I fully understood the whitepaper  Wink

Yeah its great to have these kind of videos to hear different opinions about an ICO project. They can help to understand the project by explaining it in other words compared to the whitepaper.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:16:59 PM

The Gizer startup was officially launched in 2016. Over that short period, it has already acquired thousands of users worldwide. In September 2017, the official Gizer mobile app launched on the App Store, with Android development also moving to beta testing. Web application and localization into various languages are expected to continue throughout the year.

The company is already eyeing partnerships with top eSports brands to commence as soon as February 2018.
It would be very nice if GIZER would announce some of those partnerships to the community.

7 days before the presale!
Important week next week for Gizer Wink
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

Targeting casual gamers (mainly mobile) is a good initial strategy in order to have the widest usage base. Hopefully Gizer will support quality games over profit-driven p2p games. From what I've read about the team, I'm guessing the team has enough pride in order to not stoop down to the level of Zynga, clash of clans etc
Will also be great because most casual players don't know much about cryptocurrencies if they use a platform running on the blockchain their interest of crypto technology will probably increase which is good for the crypto investors like us.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

there's an app that lists events for tomorrow, it's so well done. Two modes are switched by one button between the gamer mode and the host. works smoothly and at the same time quickly. Well done.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

Targeting casual gamers (mainly mobile) is a good initial strategy in order to have the widest usage base. Hopefully Gizer will support quality games over profit-driven p2p games. From what I've read about the team, I'm guessing the team has enough pride in order to not stoop down to the level of Zynga, clash of clans etc
Will also be great because most casual players don't know much about cryptocurrencies if they use a platform running on the blockchain their interest of crypto technology will probably increase which is good for the crypto investors like us.
one week for starts GIZER Presale, I think by that time the project will only gain momentum of popularity. Many gamers will support this platform, I'm sure
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Check them out on Medium

Yeah its great to have these kind of videos to hear different opinions about an ICO project. They can help to understand the project by explaining it in other words compared to the whitepaper.
But you can not negate the importance of whitepaper for an ICO project.
The whitepaper is detail more than introduce through video, you can not introduce all detail about a product or project through a short video.
It has many limits and to be honest, the whitepaper can gives you more time to understand the target and roadmap of this project easily.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

one week for starts GIZER Presale, I think by that time the project will only gain momentum of popularity. Many gamers will support this platform, I'm sure

This project targets a niche of the game industry that didn't tackle before, hosting of local events in a social environment, this makes gizor unique, no other project tackle this, usually is bets, tokens for buying things, or cloud gaming, etc. but not events and mobile gaming, thumbs up for the guys, they will succeed Cheesy.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

this still needs to be promoted with partnerships, banners on crypto sites and interviews with the devs. we shouldn't lay low now.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

This project targets a niche of the game industry that didn't tackle before, hosting of local events in a social environment, this makes gizor unique, no other project tackle this, usually is bets, tokens for buying things, or cloud gaming, etc. but not events and mobile gaming, thumbs up for the guys, they will succeed Cheesy.

I still cannot believe mobile eSports is a thing. It looks so dorky and awkward, even more so than the desktop eSports. Grin

That posture can't be healthy Cheesy
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:03 PM

I still cannot believe mobile eSports is a thing. It looks so dorky and awkward, even more so than the desktop eSports. Grin

That posture can't be healthy Cheesy

OMG that really looks strange Cheesy But it proves that mobile eSports is growing lately and there is money to be made here also. I think Gizer came in to the picture just in time to be on of the bigger fishes in mobile gaming industry.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:50:40 PM

OMG that really looks strange Cheesy But it proves that mobile eSports is growing lately and there is money to be made here also. I think Gizer came in to the picture just in time to be on of the bigger fishes in mobile gaming industry.
I would not say that the "bigger fishes" is not enough in the gaming world, the Gizer will have to seriously fight to remain competitive in this money place ..

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:00:09 PM

A lot of companies are targeting casual gamers, as a gamer I woud like a focus on high-elo players  Grin
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:24:59 PM

I would not say that the "bigger fishes" is not enough in the gaming world, the Gizer will have to seriously fight to remain competitive in this money place ..

Competition is always good for the user. the project has to apply all the best conditions. I think GIZER will offer a very competitive platform
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

A lot of companies are targeting casual gamers, as a gamer I woud like a focus on high-elo players  Grin

Maybe in the future Gizer can partner with some big players like the PSNetwork and so? It might be a long shot but in crypto you never know.
For the moment a focus on mobile gamers (not only casual) makes perfect sense.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:52:54 PM

Gizer wants to publicly share the performance of the video games players of its platform in order to allow anyone to evaluate the prestige of some players and why not allow developers and gamers to get together to open up new opportunities.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:58:17 PM

i think they must throw an eye an all player target casual gamers which are a large percentage,but also on regular players,i hope they(Gizer) will do partnerships with some big game companies...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: