Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79534 times)
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:04:59 AM

Upon my reading in Boosteroid blog, Ivan Shvaichenko (CEO, Boosteroid) says that "Nowadays the primecost of cloud computing 80% depends on the electricity tariffs." So it means that one of the things they are considering to install their facilities is how high the electricity tariffs or tax in a particular country. Based on the blog, they already picked Georgia because of its small amount of electricity consumption. It is just around $ 0.06 per kWh.
I think that is one of the reason why Boosteroid has a lower price compare to its existing competitors. Imagine 80% depends on the tariffs of electricity consumption. I never thought that electricity consumption will have a huge effect with regards in picking which place their facilities to be installed. For that reason, there is no possibility that Boosteroid will also install a branch here in the Philippines.
Yeah sad to say but it is true. If the energy/power provided here in the Phililpines still have an expensive energy consumption rate, then there is no possibility to have a branch here in Philippines.

I don't know if this is a misinterpretation, guys. Boosteroid is a Cloud Computing Service - meaning you won't need to setup local lines in order to connect to their app. As long as you have an access to the internet using smart devices, you will be able to avail Boosteroid's services. There's no bearing if they won't or will have a branch in PH since Boosteroid is just an app that you will need to download. They will just base in Georgia because of affordable yet quality electrical power. Anywhere we are, we can avail of their service using BTR as long as they will open their service to our country.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:08:30 AM

Looks like a scam but I can't be sure.
How can you say that's this is look scam you have proof, Give some reason this project is quality nearly in the future this will popular application.

I can say that this project is not a scam, this project is created carefully and professionally by professionals with the main purpose of giving the users a quality service that is not as costly as the other leading companies. I think, this project will be giving lots of advantage to its users.
I think this is not a scam because of the presentation of the project and the flow of their process and also they conduct a research to pursue this kind of project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:49:40 AM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:07:45 AM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
I agree with this suggestion, the developer and the investor will benefit with the outcome of a free trial.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

Upon my reading in Boosteroid blog, Ivan Shvaichenko (CEO, Boosteroid) says that "Nowadays the primecost of cloud computing 80% depends on the electricity tariffs." So it means that one of the things they are considering to install their facilities is how high the electricity tariffs or tax in a particular country. Based on the blog, they already picked Georgia because of its small amount of electricity consumption. It is just around $ 0.06 per kWh.
I think that is one of the reason why Boosteroid has a lower price compare to its existing competitors. Imagine 80% depends on the tariffs of electricity consumption. I never thought that electricity consumption will have a huge effect with regards in picking which place their facilities to be installed. For that reason, there is no possibility that Boosteroid will also install a branch here in the Philippines.
Yeah sad to say but it is true. If the energy/power provided here in the Phililpines still have an expensive energy consumption rate, then there is no possibility to have a branch here in Philippines.

I don't know if this is a misinterpretation, guys. Boosteroid is a Cloud Computing Service - meaning you won't need to setup local lines in order to connect to their app. As long as you have an access to the internet using smart devices, you will be able to avail Boosteroid's services. There's no bearing if they won't or will have a branch in PH since Boosteroid is just an app that you will need to download. They will just base in Georgia because of affordable yet quality electrical power. Anywhere we are, we can avail of their service using BTR as long as they will open their service to our country.

I agree with this one. Boosteroid just chose the right place to build their servers. The Philippines is not a good choice in terms of that as electricity in the PH is very costly. Surely, we can avail of Boosteroid's services here in our country anyway.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

I agree with this suggestion, the developer and the investor will benefit with the outcome of a free trial.

They will probably implement a trial version of Boosteroid. 3-5 days will not suffice unlike the other cloud computing services, they offer a trial version of their product without a time limit. Maybe it would be great to offer a free version with limited access to the app like eg. 30 GB of storage just like google drive, the free version allocates 30 GB of storage and when you pay, there will be a lot of storage for you to use and exclusive options to the app.
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:19:55 AM

all reports need to post in "bounty thread" not in ANN
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

may be this product will be a great help to all the company's out their. the cloud storage where talking about can help yhem to utilize their information to prevent from hacking and preserving employees personal information. even in student, in schools. this can help to create a unified account if each student, thier activities and grade.it would be a big challange to the creator of this project on how they will enter in our society.
it should be affordable so that student can afford it buy. they should have a free trial to everyone to test its full function and how they will use it. as of now many student rely on computer shop and usb to do and store their work. 
Good point,  I think it is a good idea if Boosteroiid is also used in educational purposes. Because like what you have said,  now a days the students mostly rely on their computers or mobile devices. So in that way, it can add more clients/users.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:07:11 AM

I think it will be better if they will offer a 30 days trial for their users or maybe a limited amount of storage they can use. That way users can actually experience BTR.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

By choosing boosteroid we will get a lot of benefits that people can afford first is the lowest price and also  about the safety of cloud storage you are assured that your files and other things in a storage are well secured and no one can get it.

Dont get me wrong Im also a fan of Boosteroid, maybe the benefits we can get in using Boosteroid is their lowest and affordable price, but how can we be sure that it safe ? what are the things they do for us to believe its safe ?

I hope they become more specific when they tackled about security and safety of the users who can avail such a good product like boosteroid . It will help the investors and us who support boosteroid to recognize more about their services.
Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

Exactly , the project have a great concept and the people behind this ICO I know work hard for this to become successful , but it always in my mind since then, about how can buyer or user be sure that it will never invade by some hackers? there are many good hackers nowadays trying to steal and invade our accounts . 
Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.
Even though we do not really know what kind of system or software they are using to protect the important files of every user, I am pretty sure that they have strong plan to manage it. In our generation that full of hackers, they already think that kind possibility and I believe they considered it before they launch or introduce this project.

Still, would be nice to hear more about this security system that's supposed to protect everything against hackers
Lets say we know that they have strong plans about reducing the possibility of being breach or hack, but I think it is better if you included on the whitepaper more detailed about the security of this project. I mean it will be more convenient if the words about security will comes to the developers and creators. For us the future users of this app will lessen the worries.

Yeah , I really agree to you, it will become much better if they detailed their plan about the security of the people who will avail this product. It surely lessen the worries and it will get more investors, because they can know that this is really a worthy project. Just for devs, try to focus in giving us a reason and plan about the security to the hackers.

This, this, and a thousand times again, this. Would be nice if the devs talked more about this
yep, so waiting for answers)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:53:38 AM

I think it will be better if they will offer a 30 days trial for their users or maybe a limited amount of storage they can use. That way users can actually experience BTR.

Giving the users a free trial is actually a good idea, it will give the users the experience or a taste of what boosteroid is all about, maybe a few days trial is enough, just enough to entice the users and let them experience the real thing.

boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

a good job and a bright future,
Despite current pressures, many good projects do secure support.
wish you good luck!
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:36:44 PM

they are surely threat to boosteroid and even to the big companies as well, boosteriod offers cloud services and convinient to use. I think boosteriod have good offer other than the leading company as well.
You're right there, Because of this application surely many companies think about how to defeat and down boosteriod, Not only the good offer because of how the application operate well. boosteriod will be likely to the masses.
You mean that Boosteroid is a threat to other existing cloud computing company. Yeah that is true, even if it is only a new to the market, I am pretty sure that it will work and many people will patronize it.

Many people will patronize it for sure because of the cheaper and affordable price but have a high efficiency . That what people want to have and avail nowadays . So Im really sure it easy for BTR to go and compete with some companies.

I do think that boosteroid will be taking the lead in the market once it has been released out in the market. Many people now are waiting for its release, and the leading companies are counting their glory days, because they've got only a few weeks before boosteroid takes their place.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

This is really a brilliant idea, once Boosteroid goes out the market having free trial for their services for a few days would be a really great, allowing user to experience it firsthand, they will understand how good the Boosteroid is.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

i have a small suggestion on this project..  maybe boosteroid can offer a free trial while this product is not yet in the market.. i think this should be try by us or by people who has a big idea on this project.. for this, it will help and give an idea on what boosteroid really is.. this will help a lot to promote the project... more promotion means more sale and money..Roll Eyes

krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:07:44 PM

I am particularly fashinated by the idea to devote 10% of the power to an AI dedicated to solve the problem of aging Smiley That's cute
So generous of them to help research and development regarding effects of aging, who knows maybe the one they are helping with those research might achieve immortality  Grin Cheesy

That's why i really like Boosteroid, not only offering cheap but quality services but also willing to help by devoting 10% of the its power to AI dedicated to solve of aging problem, but to the point of immortality that's silly, delaying the aging would be great tho.
well it is just me, of course it would be impossible for now but mankind prove that everything can be done and prove by science. With this kind of research this is a good step for us to solve problems that we have been studying for a long time, maybe technology is just the answer that is why boosteroid let their facilities to be use for this kind of research.

totally agree, in my opinion, projects like boosteroid opens up tons of new opportunities for us mankind, opportunities that if put in a good use will result for a better and brighter future.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:11:32 PM

Boosteroid offers security and protection of their users important files, but how can they avoid being hack by the hackers?. Is there any unique code or files in their system that can block all the malicious thing that might enter their account/program?

Boosteroid will be using Blockchain technology which is close to impossible to hack, so you can rest assure that all malicious thing you're referring to won't go through, unless you're not careful enough. btw if you're file is really that important and you're worried that it might get hacked, i think it's better for you to just save it in your Drive.

This is actually a good point brother, if your main concern is the safety of your most important files, then using your own drive would be the best option, no payment or free, you won't need to worry about the safety and you can access it anytime, even without internet.

can't say it any better, using it for storing backup like pictures, google file, gmail attachments, videos and other files would be really great, but for really important files would not be a really great choice specially when it is sensitive.

boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:31:02 PM

BTR ICO only 3 stage question what if I can not finish. Is there a possibility you band my acount?

Yes, you can do it on poloniex and bittrex
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

I suggest that bossteroid offer a free trial for all the users because in that case people will have an idea and they found out what boosteroid can offer by using the application cloud services.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:56:26 PM

may be this product will be a great help to all the company's out their. the cloud storage where talking about can help yhem to utilize their information to prevent from hacking and preserving employees personal information. even in student, in schools. this can help to create a unified account if each student, thier activities and grade.it would be a big challange to the creator of this project on how they will enter in our society.
it should be affordable so that student can afford it buy. they should have a free trial to everyone to test its full function and how they will use it. as of now many student rely on computer shop and usb to do and store their work. 
Good point,  I think it is a good idea if Boosteroiid is also used in educational purposes. Because like what you have said,  now a days the students mostly rely on their computers or mobile devices. So in that way, it can add more clients/users.

This is what boosteroid is capable of, its use cannot be limited by just some storage for pur personal files, but it can be used in the examples mentioned above like schools etc. The possibilities of boosteroid is just very wide that it can be used by many people in ways that I think even the cteators of the project didn't thought of, that is why boosteroid is gonna be a big hit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: