Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:41:18 AM

The ico is doing great for it raised as much $615k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.

If the free trial will be available next month, its possible for them to reach the 1st ICO target cap. All the investors have to do is wait for their money to reach the final price for the next few months. The product isnt really hard to sell due to its growing demand.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:43:06 AM

The ico is doing great for it raised as much $615k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.

definitely! ive seen their fb page and it is more than 57k followers  $1m is not a big thing for boosteroid. is the cloud computing machine already working?

Is boosteroid have an facebook page ? Can I have the link of their FB page ? I want to become updated in every news and development occurs in Boosteroid. I will really appreciate it if you give me the link.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:44:49 AM

if the average cloud computing rent ranges from $6.5-$10 and btr is only 1 btr how much 1btr cost?

base on what ive read its $0.48
At the the first stage of ico the final price is $.058, the second stage of ico the final price is $1.38 while the third stage of ico the final price is $2.78. The early you buy btr token the more money you save.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

Checked the website and just saw that BTR price will grow up to $6 by August 2018, the price movement may depend if many will patiently hold their tokens until next year.  Cool
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

I wonder if they have a free trial for this project Boosteroid . I guess it would be better if they can make a free trial version for the user who wanted to try and test it first. It will help the project itself to become popular and also help their customer to decide if boosteroid is a worthy project. Its just a suggestion.

ATLANTICO
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:24:00 AM

I wonder if they have a free trial for this project Boosteroid . I guess it would be better if they can make a free trial version for the user who wanted to try and test it first. It will help the project itself to become popular and also help their customer to decide if boosteroid is a worthy project. Its just a suggestion.
you right, we need free trial to know how to used this services, much better if at first will know about this at same time some user will help to decide what boosteriod offer because they have free trial

podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:23 AM

if the average cloud computing rent ranges from $6.5-$10 and btr is only 1 btr how much 1btr cost?
The final ICO price of 1 btr would be $2.78 but as per their website the target 1btr price on august 2018 is $6.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:34 AM

you right, we need free trial to know how to used this services, much better if at first will know about this at same time some user will help to decide what boosteriod offer because they have free trial

To be added , having a free trial will help some of the customer to decide if they can introduce the boosteroid to their friends . Atleast if I decide to suggest it to my friends I have an information about the services boosteroid can offer. I can easily explain the benefits and how to use it properly because I use their free trial . Am I right to this ?

ATLANTICO
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:36:27 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 06:25:39 AM by CleverOracle

In storing small or large files do we need to get a subscription like basic or premium?

What I mean is will you have subscription type for any users of the Boosteroid? for example a user can only put a small file on the cloud because he/she is a basic member, while other can stored a larger files because of having a premium status
I think no one can answer that question but the devs and creator only. Specially if we do not already experience to use Boosteroid. Because how can you answer that question if you do not already personally experince it. So I think those kind of question will be answered if Boosteroid app will be available in public.
They will offer a free trial on second stage of ICO or before november 27, you might try it for yourself before availing the requirements you are planning.

Some media publication like the link below tells that the white paper is discussing more ICO terms than the whole system itself. But, as you can see, in their roadmap/timeframe, September this year until January next year is for MVP development and ICO stages. Output of the project will be launch around 2nd quarter next year.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/06/boosteroid-project-wants-break-cloud-monopoly-amazon-google-microsoft/

You can check boosteroid website and join their telegram group for some updates on the development of the project.
Oh it is great that they will offer a free trial. In that way some of our questions will finally answered. The people also will find out weather the boosteroid is really a good app or not. But I am confident that they will like it and they will patronize it.
It is a good news for all of us here. Finally they will launch a free trial. Not for being demanding but I hope the duration of trial is a long period of time because specially for me who's the knowledge about cloud computing is not too much. It take time to me to learn how it works, the technicalities and everything. Even though I already read a lot about Boosteroid, but it is different when I actually using it.

They've answered this question on their telegram channel, the answer is they won't be having any kind of subscription type because if you want a small or larger capacity you can allow it on their platform as long as you have BTR to pay for their service.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:01 AM

yes i think it is possible to reach $1m but only in a couple of weeks maybe 2-4 weeks is enough to reach that amount from this ICO, i wonder what will they do to the remaining btr tokens that is not yet sold since they have different cap per ICO.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:41:25 AM

definitely! ive seen their fb page and it is more than 57k followers  $1m is not a big thing for boosteroid. is the cloud computing machine already working?

Is boosteroid have an facebook page ? Can I have the link of their FB page ? I want to become updated in every news and development occurs in Boosteroid. I will really appreciate it if you give me the link.

here you go buddy https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

Checked the website and just saw that BTR price will grow up to $6 by August 2018, the price movement may depend if many will patiently hold their tokens until next year.  Cool

thats a good investment if the plan will be properly executed. i would definitely invest it here than stock market because it is much more easier to manage

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:56 AM

If i am going to buy BTR tokens what kind of wallet should i keep it in? Is there anyone who help me? Or should i say can you give me an example do you use. Thank you in advance
First you need to create an ethereum wallet with cryptocurrency that you were able to exchange to btr second you need to sign in your personal account on boosteroid website( https://boosteroid.com/ ) then go to buy token.
i see. Can you teach me what site on ethereum wallet do you use? And by the way thank you for answering my question. If there anything wrong can i ask you again?.
Your welcome, this is the site https://www.myetherwallet.com , you can ask me as long as i know the answer.

Boosteroid accepting payments from ETH, BTC, BCH and LTC for buying BTR tokens but after the payments all bought tokens will be credited to an Ethereum wallet so you must provide your Ethereum address in their website (https://boosteroid.com/) to get BTR tokens.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

In storing small or large files do we need to get a subscription like basic or premium?

What I mean is will you have subscription type for any users of the Boosteroid? for example a user can only put a small file on the cloud because he/she is a basic member, while other can stored a larger files because of having a premium status
I think no one can answer that question but the devs and creator only. Specially if we do not already experience to use Boosteroid. Because how can you answer that question if you do not already personally experince it. So I think those kind of question will be answered if Boosteroid app will be available in public.
They will offer a free trial on second stage of ICO or before november 27, you might try it for yourself before availing the requirements you are planning.

Some media publication like the link below tells that the white paper is discussing more ICO terms than the whole system itself. But, as you can see, in their roadmap/timeframe, September this year until January next year is for MVP development and ICO stages. Output of the project will be launch around 2nd quarter next year.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/06/boosteroid-project-wants-break-cloud-monopoly-amazon-google-microsoft/

You can check boosteroid website and join their telegram group for some updates on the development of the project.
Oh it is great that they will offer a free trial. In that way some of our questions will finally answered. The people also will find out weather the boosteroid is really a good app or not. But I am confident that they will like it and they will patronize it.
It is a good news for all of us here. Finally they will launch a free trial. Not for being demanding but I hope the duration of trial is a long period of time because specially for me who's the knowledge about cloud computing is not too much. It take time to me to learn how it works, the technicalities and everything. Even though I already read a lot about Boosteroid, but it is different when I actually using it.

They've answered this question on their telegram channel, they said that there will no any kind of subscription type because if you want a small or larger capacity you can allow it on their platform as long as you have BTR to pay for their service.

Great news. Now we can test how will Boosteroid convince users and investors by availing their trial version of the app. I will probably download and try it myself. Really excited for it.
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:46:24 AM

I just checked their facebook page and it turns out they just purchase hardware to build their computing cloud 14hrs ago, maybe a a day or two they will start working on it since they need to set it up and it is not easy to setup such delicate equipment.

erasheed28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:52:30 AM

here you go buddy https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/
Like to their page and they are constantly updating it, the facebook page itself has a lot of likers and it's around 57k. I hope this ICO will get through and start their operation as soon as possible because some of my friends i told about this project got interested since they are looking for cheap cloud services.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:53:42 AM

I just checked their facebook page and it turns out they just purchase hardware to build their computing cloud 14hrs ago, maybe a a day or two they will start working on it since they need to set it up and it is not easy to setup such delicate equipment.

What a great news! It's a nice update on how the project is keeping up. Boosteroid is really stepping up the cloud computing on a whole new level.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:57:13 AM

what will be the selling price of this personal cloud computer in the market? is this affordable by everyone???
There is no information yet on the selling prices for their personal cloud computer services but i think they will stand on the ground were they indicated on their white paper that their services would be a lot cheaper with those of current competitors in the market.
Yes it is cheaper but not affordable by everyone i think but on a scale of people who needs this kind of services most likely they can afford it. what i am trying to say is we cannot generalize the fact that is stated in their whitepaper that their services is cheaper than the other.

The question of OP is quite messy  Smiley

If you are asking if they are selling their own personal cloud computer then the answer is NO because they will be needing this to run the project.

Boosteroid offers their service like Google storage where you can store and access your files anytime anywhere, the price will be 1 BTR that correspond to the cost of one hour computing power. the final price of BTR is $2.78 after the ICO and expected to be worth of $6 in 3-4 months so it is still affordable and much cheeper than the other cloud providers.

kengeorge21

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:59:28 AM

base on what ive read its $0.48
At the the first stage of ico the final price is $.058, the second stage of ico the final price is $1.38 while the third stage of ico the final price is $2.78. The early you buy btr token the more money you save.
Not only you save a lot if you buy early and also you will earn unrealized gain since their target price after each stages of ICO is getting higher even after the ICO, I just hope the supply and demand in the exchanges after it is listed will be enough to maintain or even keep on getting higher its price.

erasheed28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:04:49 AM

what will be the selling price of this personal cloud computer in the market? is this affordable by everyone???
There is no information yet on the selling prices for their personal cloud computer services but i think they will stand on the ground were they indicated on their white paper that their services would be a lot cheaper with those of current competitors in the market.
Yes it is cheaper but not affordable by everyone i think but on a scale of people who needs this kind of services most likely they can afford it. what i am trying to say is we cannot generalize the fact that is stated in their whitepaper that their services is cheaper than the other.

The question of OP is quite messy  Smiley

If you are asking if they are selling their own personal cloud computer then the answer is NO because they will be needing this to run the project.

Boosteroid offers their service like Google storage where you can store and access your files anytime anywhere, the price will be 1 BTR that correspond to the cost of one hour computing power. the final price of BTR is $2.78 after the ICO and expected to be worth of $6 in 3-4 months so it is still affordable and much cheeper than the other cloud providers.
I did not realize the dude was pertaining on selling their stuff. yeah cleveroracle you are right, how will they operate if they will sell their equipments because cloud computing is a service oriented business.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: