Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

If i buy boosteroid token and hold it there is a possibility that the price will increase?  I just want to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Yes of course, that's how coins works in the market, like any other coins Boosteroid's value might pump or dump.

yup the value of btr token will increase and will decrease like the other token there has no permanent price/value so if you buy btr token just hold it and wait for a high price before you sell it thanks

Oh,  I see,  so that's how it works.  It depends on you on how you manage  and watch when will the btr token will increase so you can sell it in a high price.  Thank you so much for enlightening me.
i think, the inflation rate of BTR is also depend on the economy of the country. if the economy of a country is high and many investor is positive minded. for sure, many rich people will also invest in bitcoin. and that one of the reason why BTR is rising. am i correct or wrong??Smiley
If we talk about exchange's price it is base on the supply and demand chain, since they are predicting that the service will have a high demand soon surely there is an increase in btr prices.
Yes its base on the demand and supply if the BTR token have high demand the price will increase.
Movement of bitcoins price might be factor as well, if there is a fork incoming just like this months fork and December silver fork most likely crypto people will move their investments towards bitcoin and that is why alts are affected as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

there is a 10% allocated for AI projects which addresses the issue of aging, we know that the money gather was a bit far to their hardcap i hope it wont stop them from supporting such projects because it will be a huge step for the medical technology.
Well that is stated in the whitepaper and since this is a legit company i believe they will stay with their objectives until the end, such a promising mission for them Smiley
if these kind of activities will discover something it makes science more advance and if that time comes our technology might be the future of 1990's and that is so cool  Shocked
that is a fiction for now maybe, but our intelligence has no limit so if these scientific studies and research continues and get support from various institution and companies just like what will boosteroid do someday mankind will discover something for sure  Grin

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

I saw pictures uploaded in facebook, the team all smiling having a great time even they just did a lot of work for this project, kudos to them  Smiley

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

I just want to know the price of personal computer cloud in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?
I think it is okay if the price of the personal cloud computer will increase as long as I feel satisfied with the service I get from it. Besides, most of the company increased their pricing because they made some development and improvement in their product so in that way I think it is okay if they will increase.
boosterod team already studied the cost of the cloud in the market before they launched. They also knew that there biggest competitor and number 1 concern was price. Thats why Boosteroid offers cheapest compared to other service provider.
Yes thats right before they launched this project to the market they studied about their competitors and they see the price is too high thats why they offer cheaper price and accessible for everyone.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

I just want to know the price of personal computer cloud in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?
I think it is okay if the price of the personal cloud computer will increase as long as I feel satisfied with the service I get from it. Besides, most of the company increased their pricing because they made some development and improvement in their product so in that way I think it is okay if they will increase.
boosterod team already studied the cost of the cloud in the market before they launched. They also knew that there biggest competitor and number 1 concern was price. Thats why Boosteroid offers cheapest compared to other service provider.
Yes thats right before they launched this project to the market they studied about their competitors and they see the price is too high thats why they offer cheaper price and accessible for everyone.
Yes Boosteroid offer personal cloud computer accessible for everyone because they studied The other companies before you have an access to their rental resources you need to watch many tutorial
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:42:16 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 07:51:25 PM by xanxus.kun

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

very nice for the first stage of ico they sold the big amount of token how much more for the 2nd and 3rd stage of ico by the way keep it up the good work  Cheesy

actually they say that the first stage were not that good, and only raised $925K+, though i think for starters its not that bad, they just have to do better in the next stages of ico.

But no matter what the result of ico the development will still go on. They even put some changes on bonus system to attract more investors. The team must have doing some preparation on the next ico.

Then I guess the best move here is to offer great deals and bonus to attract more investors.
Yeah thats great opinion. but what kind of bonus they offer to attract  more investors? Any idea?

since the price of Boosteroid were doubled, i guess a discount would suffice or they can come up with a good deals.

krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

I saw pictures uploaded in facebook, the team all smiling having a great time even they just did a lot of work for this project, kudos to them  Smiley

The one they uploaded yesterday? i saw it too, i guess they like the outcome of the previous ico, keep it up guys. Hoping you do well in this coming 2nd stage.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

very nice for the first stage of ico they sold the big amount of token how much more for the 2nd and 3rd stage of ico by the way keep it up the good work  Cheesy

actually they say that the first stage were not that good, any only raised $925K+, though i think for starters its not that bad, they just have to do better in the next stages of ico.

Really? With $900k it is not good enough? Maybe they will step up the advertisement when second phase arrives. Better days are coming for Boosteroid.

Well in my opinion i think if they really want to compete with companies like amazon and google, they really need a lot of budget. Though i agree with you better days are coming and lets hope for thr best for boosteroid.
900 USD might sound a lot of money but i believe those numbers wont be that enough for the undertaking. let's just hope that better days will come  Shocked

exactly my point. I'm not saying its not good enough, but its far from the hard cap they set, though they still have 2 stages left which i believe will make a lot of difference.

krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

there is a 10% allocated for AI projects which addresses the issue of aging, we know that the money gather was a bit far to their hardcap i hope it wont stop them from supporting such projects because it will be a huge step for the medical technology.

Don't worry, I'm sure that Boosteroid will stick to their words. Anyway they still have 2 stages left for the ico, certainly they will succeed.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jomel

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:15:12 PM

In given time. Boosteroid may reach their potential to be the most promising and trusting cloud service provider because their plan is quite accurate and effective to the masses. Easy and convenient to use.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:21:33 PM

In given time. Boosteroid may reach their potential to be the most promising and trusting cloud service provider because their plan is quite accurate and effective to the masses. Easy and convenient to use.
Indeed. Using boosteroid is user friendly, very easy to use. I wonder when they release the demo version. I can't to try it very soon.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

Indeed. Using boosteroid is user friendly, very easy to use. I wonder when they release the demo version. I can't to try it very soon.
Without a doubt, boosteroid will leave a mark on cloud service industry. Provided that they are offering the most affordable yet quality service to the people.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

Without a doubt, boosteroid will leave a mark on cloud service industry. Provided that they are offering the most affordable yet quality service to the people.
All of your opinion really matters. Ive been thinking will it worth the wait to use this kind of service they are offering ?
contradiction

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

All of your opinion really matters. Ive been thinking will it worth the wait to use this kind of service they are offering ?
Yeah i think so. As ive seen on their whitepaper and roadmap. I think its worth it to used their application.

jomel

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

Yeah i think so. As ive seen on their whitepaper and roadmap. I think its worth it to used their application.
Boosteroid will never compromise their project and its customers. Thinking they had a backup plan if anything goes wrong.
contradiction

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:44:08 PM

Boosteroid will never compromise their project and its customers. Thinking they had a backup plan if anything goes wrong.
Totally agreed on your opinion bro. I myself read their plan and roadmap of boosteroid and its quite informative. I think it is a trustworthy company.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

Totally agreed on your opinion bro. I myself read their plan and roadmap of boosteroid and its quite informative. I think it is a trustworthy company.

No matter how the people cater their product or not. Boosteroid will stand strong because they came up with a very smart and strong plan to dominate the cloud service industry.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:24:22 PM

Just ask. what if boosteroid usage and cloud storage use simultaneously? will not it affect the speed of the system. ?? will not affect security and storage capacity ?? thank you.
The server might go slow a bit but thanks to the latest its hardware components it will be not be affected that much specially their cloud devices are most latest in the market.

If there is a high volume usage in the system then it may have a minor effect on servers but the security and their storage will not be affected because it was built for this instances.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

The one they uploaded yesterday? i saw it too, i guess they like the outcome of the previous ico, keep it up guys. Hoping you do well in this coming 2nd stage.

Let's not just talk about the picture but we should post it here so everyone on the thread can see it  Grin Grin

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:41:06 PM

No matter how the people cater their product or not. Boosteroid will stand strong because they came up with a very smart and strong plan to dominate the cloud service industry.

We all believe that Boosteroid will achieve their goals, particularly in lessen the price burden of services in terms of cloud computing but what actions will the other known companies do? if they know that this kind of project could shake the industry.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: