Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:35 AM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

Wow, you judge too quickly. How do you say that this project is scam ? Can you give us some valid reason why you say here such a disgraceful comments?

I do not understand why they are so bad to say about boosteroid

Maybe they are the people who is not yet clear to them what are the benefits we can get when we avail such a good product like boosteroid , they still find a more detailed and more explanation about the project for them to believe that its a worthy project.
Or maybe they are direct competitor of Boosteroid that's why its easy for them to throw inappropriate words without testing or reading about the project.
maybe your right or this guy didn't read the whitepaper thats why he called boosteroid a scam.
there are lots of ICO that been called scam but they ended successful, dont mind the bashers leave them be. just focus on what your doing and support the ICO until the very end.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

Wow, you judge too quickly. How do you say that this project is scam ? Can you give us some valid reason why you say here such a disgraceful comments?

I do not understand why they are so bad to say about boosteroid

Maybe they are the people who is not yet clear to them what are the benefits we can get when we avail such a good product like boosteroid , they still find a more detailed and more explanation about the project for them to believe that its a worthy project.
Or maybe they are direct competitor of Boosteroid that's why its easy for them to throw inappropriate words without testing or reading about the project.
maybe your right or this guy didn't read the whitepaper thats why he called boosteroid a scam.
there are lots of ICO that been called scam but they ended successful, dont mind the bashers leave them be. just focus on what your doing and support the ICO until the very end.
yes your right dont mind them lets support boosteroid till the end.

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:46:22 AM

Just got a little concern.. Since boosteriod is a cloud storage and can store lots of data, Is there a possibility that boosteriod can be hacked? What are the safety measures they have to avoid future risks?
Maybe it can hacked, but i think boosteroid is secured and great apps to use. If i were you i will buy BTR tokens.

cloud storage is not priority of hackers. what can the hackers get if they try to hack cloud server for storage? it is not logical that hackers will put an eye to storage hacking and at the start of existence of cloud servers, ive never heard that ibm and amazon storage is hacked. that is illogical
Yes, you have a point but at some reason we don't know what on their mind, but i trust boosteroid. Thanks for this one
everything in this computerized era is prone on hacking. contradiction is right we dont know what their thoughts its better to be prepared than sorry, whats the purpose of security if we dont use it? everyone steals thats why we invented locks. just saying Smiley
i think hes on point never heard that the hackers attack  cloud computing storage, but onediamond is also on point its better to be prepared,

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

Looks like a scam but I can't be sure.
Better to visit their website before saying anything else. They wouldn't post their faces and names I guess if their project is scam. For sure, you would hear a lot of negative comments here but will assure you that this is not scam.
Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

Im curious what competitors does Boosteroid have in the crypto scene...
Can anyone tell me more about that? Is it a project like XEL , GOLEM or SONM? Still trying to decide if its ok to invest in your ico.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:05:28 PM

I like the name of the project  I will try to study the white paper to see if I can invest in. Aside from being user friendly and affordable price of boosteroid.
This ico will be successful for me theirs a lot of investor have interest on it

feel free to invest in Boosteroid but take your time in reading the whitepaper, I'm sure you'll love how good and promising the project is.
Yeah! It is very user friendly and also affordable you may invest to Boosteroid. Goodluck!

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
yes as far as i know the cost of cloud is 19.99$ and boosteroid is very cheap
contradiction

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

Looks like a scam but I can't be sure.
Better to visit their website before saying anything else. They wouldn't post their faces and names I guess if their project is scam. For sure, you would hear a lot of negative comments here but will assure you that this is not scam.
If i were you try to read their whitepaper and visit their website, for me boosteroid is not a scam i like this one look so promising. And i hope someday it will be a big one..

PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

I like the name of the project  I will try to study the white paper to see if I can invest in. Aside from being user friendly and affordable price of boosteroid.

feel free to invest in Boosteroid but take your time in reading the whitepaper, I'm sure you'll love how good and promising the project is.
Yeah! It is very user friendly and also affordable you may invest to Boosteroid. Goodluck!
Mee to im planning to invest in boosteroid its very cheap and more better in other cloud
contradiction

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:11:00 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.

contradiction

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Mee to im planning to invest in boosteroid its very cheap and more better in other cloud
So what are you waiting for? Feel free to ask them on how to invest there and you will get a discount. Goodluck to you!

contradiction

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

What is your difference from other cloud services?
I thought the difference of boosteroid to the other cloud services, is that very convenient and also affordable price and less hassle to use.

PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:20:05 PM

If i buy boosteroid token and hold it there is a possibility that the price will increase?  I just want to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Yes of course, that's how coins works in the market, like any other coins Boosteroid's value might pump or dump.

yup the value of btr token will increase and will decrease like the other token there has no permanent price/value so if you buy btr token just hold it and wait for a high price before you sell it thanks

Oh,  I see,  so that's how it works.  It depends on you on how you manage  and watch when will the btr token will increase so you can sell it in a high price.  Thank you so much for enlightening me.
i think, the inflation rate of BTR is also depend on the economy of the country. if the economy of a country is high and many investor is positive minded. for sure, many rich people will also invest in bitcoin. and that one of the reason why BTR is rising. am i correct or wrong??Smiley
As far as i read at feb the boosteroid coin will be 4$ higher correct me if im wrong
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.
very easy to use boosteroids. Even though adults do not have trouble using the boosteroids, but hopefully even very easy to use, they should not easily be hacked by hackers, and viruses.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

I thought the difference of boosteroid to the other cloud services, is that very convenient and also affordable price and less hassle to use.
Also you can use it anytime of the day and anywhere you are for as long as you have stable internet. This also help many users to feel secure about their files. These are the difference of Boosteroid to their competitors.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

what will be the selling price of this personal cloud computer in the market? is this affordable by everyone???
Not that sure rhe exact price but definitely its more cheaper than hard drive. Its more savings if you use cloud.
oh great. .but in terms of security, i think hard drive is more safe than cloud.
but cloud storage is easier to carry and open. you only need internet to recover your file in cloud storage. each one has his or her negative and positive effect. it's important that users enjoy what they choose.  choose boosteroids.Roll Eyes

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

you're right brother. the cloud storage boosteroids are similar to other cloud storage on the market. their only difference is in the price and the security of every file we entrust to them .. many expect it to use high quality security in their cloud storage.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:01:20 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 05:40:49 PM by fcklife

Any updates on boosteroid free trial? Does the date still tentative?
i think this month the free trial will launch, lets wait it.
for the updated

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

Just saw a video on how to use boosteroid and its power on great computing experience. You can actually play high graphics game on a old windows95 installed on a old model computer, just by having a good internet connection. The video is really clever and cool... Cool

Can you give the link where I can see and watch that video ? It will help me a lot to know more about the product boosteroid .

are you sure that high internet connection can power up an old computer model? I just think it's not because there are apps that are now outdated by low windows or old computer models. can you send me a link to the video stated? thank you  Smiley
Thanks to boosteroid we can really play those games with an old computer no doubt, watch out for the demo if you still doubt it Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/videos/129878234382018/?hc_ref=ART-cvo3hBHLzfzilARuHgOSPejtXPuf3NlecRWVGSPf7J1JKzS0CZpyMDgOHvTS7uI&pnref=story this is the link on fb kindly like booster for more info and news
I already liked their page, but there no updates recently regarding this project maybe they are a bit busy   Huh
Me either im already like their page also and im waiting for their updated too, i think its busy for to upgrade the system for boosteriod, goodluck Boosteroid

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:51:28 PM

You have a good point. Some of the product in the market have a really great and brilliant features but still they not work or did not click in the market. One of the reason is they did not value their customer, all their want is to earn money from their product. To the point that they set aside the status, voices and response of their users. But, that is the thing I did not see in Boosteroid, I see that they really value and they give a lot of imporatance to their customers and investors.
Yeah I already seen a lot that kind of business. A business who only cares about themselves, their earnings and personal benefits. What they don't know is their customers and clients are the one who will decide whether their business will become successful of not. Thanks that Boosteroid is not like that.

That is debatable, in fact large companies spend greatly on PR so that they can greatly influence the way you spend and eventually buy their products and services. How many times have you used a certain product or service yet you are not entirely satisfied yet you still continue to patronize their offerings because there is no other else or no one to best them out.

In this sense, boosteroid is a new player in the field and there is a lot more work to do for them to penetrate the market. Having a new player is a great way for existing players to up their game and the market in general, boosteroid can utilise this to make their presence felt and eventually be at par or even better than their counterparts.

Exactly and I am amazed how boosteroid promote this project I am seeing it in blogs recently,  no wonder why they reach up to $925,000+ on the first phase of ICO, peole are also becoming wise with their investments because they can see the potential of Boosteroid.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: