Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:57:50 AM

Just got a little concern.. Since boosteriod is a cloud storage and can store lots of data, Is there a possibility that boosteriod can be hacked? What are the safety measures they have to avoid future risks?
Maybe it can hacked, but i think boosteroid is secured and great apps to use. If i were you i will buy BTR tokens.
If the hacker is one of the best hacker maybe yes they can hacked your Cloud storage But I read their white papers they said that
"Users can be sure that all their data is secured and flawless operation of all systems is ensured. The information will always be secured and no one will be able to steal or withdraw it".
That's what i like to say. I read that too all users of boosteroid have a safe and secured when they use this application, so lets just continue support this one.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contradiction

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:02:02 AM

I've been checking this thread for quite sometime. I hope I can still invest on it. I was having doubts to whether to invest on it or not. I usually check threads with 50-60 pages as a stardard to verify if the ico is legit or not. Hoping it's not too late.

It's not yet too late for you to invest. The ico is still on its early stage as a matter of fact it is only a stage 1 and it raised $700000. I suggest that you visit their website and read the whitepaper if you still have doubts.

That's a relief. I've read that the ico has 3-stages and they've raised that much on stage one? I'd better invest now while the price is considerably cheap.

yes you are right they have three stage ico and the first phase is now ongoing. better invest early for you to have great discounts
You're right! The first stage of ICO is ongoing, if i were you i will invest now to earn their great discounts.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:07:22 AM

I've been checking this thread for quite sometime. I hope I can still invest on it. I was having doubts to whether to invest on it or not. I usually check threads with 50-60 pages as a stardard to verify if the ico is legit or not. Hoping it's not too late.
the thread is very active and they have advertisements on bct. better join the telegram community for you to figure it out and make sure that a project is legit.

I've already joined Telegram and as of this moment I'm investing some of my money on Boosteroid. Thanks for answering questions.

good to hear that you are investing in this project! the discount itself will give you a good profit when you sell it after ico but it will gain you a lot if you hold and sell it in the right time where cloud mining is in demand
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:10:07 AM

Just got a little concern.. Since boosteriod is a cloud storage and can store lots of data, Is there a possibility that boosteriod can be hacked? What are the safety measures they have to avoid future risks?
Maybe it can hacked, but i think boosteroid is secured and great apps to use. If i were you i will buy BTR tokens.

cloud storage is not priority of hackers. what can the hackers get if they try to hack cloud server for storage? it is not logical that hackers will put an eye to storage hacking and at the start of existence of cloud servers, ive never heard that ibm and amazon storage is hacked. that is illogical
contradiction

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:13:02 AM

the thread is very active and they have advertisements on bct. better join the telegram community for you to figure it out and make sure that a project is legit.

I've already joined Telegram and as of this moment I'm investing some of my money on Boosteroid. Thanks for answering questions.

good to hear that you are investing in this project! the discount itself will give you a good profit when you sell it after ico but it will gain you a lot if you hold and sell it in the right time where cloud mining is in demand
I'm glad that you are investing to boosteroid, maybe at some point of view you are thinking that boosteroid is legit or not? I will recommend you to stay tune in boosteroid for another update.

nwc.computer

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:17:47 AM

Totally impressed about road map, growth rare of tokens... in a word fantastic.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:19:06 AM

Totally impressed about road map, growth rare of tokens... in a word fantastic.

the 3 stage ico is a brilliant idea and the burning priciple is an edge too. better check it out

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:22:24 AM

cloud storage is not priority of hackers. what can the hackers get if they try to hack cloud server for storage? it is not logical that hackers will put an eye to storage hacking and at the start of existence of cloud servers, ive never heard that ibm and amazon storage is hacked. that is illogical

the statement makes sense. i do believe too that storage is now prone to hackers or other phising activities. hackers prones are banks, exchanges and government sites. thanks for the answer iamlds08

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:22:56 AM

I just wanna ask what is the effect of this project to the other companies if boosteroid launched i want to know your thoughts.
For me if boosteroid launched, i think other companies have an another threat because boosteroid have a lower price than other I'm sure many people will patronize this project.
contradiction

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:24:17 AM

Yes, you have a point but at some reason we don't know what on their mind, but i trust boosteroid. Thanks for this one

lostocean

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:26:38 AM

I just wanna ask what is the effect of this project to the other companies if boosteroid launched i want to know your thoughts.
For me if boosteroid launched, i think other companies have an another threat because boosteroid have a lower price than other I'm sure many people will patronize this project.
i think many companies will have double minded if their will change or will grab boosteriod, boosteriod have a lot of advantages and offer.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:32:49 AM

i think many companies will have double minded if their will change or will grab boosteriod, boosteriod have a lot of advantages and offer.

price is one of the main advantage of BTR to its competitors, once boosteriod delivers the same(or better) service experience but in a lesser cost, that would change the minds of users and quickly jump to BTR service. satisfaction is the key

bryle10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:37:26 AM

Imagine a world that full of cloud computing storage. Boosteroid came up with the plan of accessing easiest and efficient way when it comes through storage. They offering their services in affordable but good quality.
Thats is the advantage of boosteroid to the other companies by offering affordable price, good quality service and accessible for everyone.
lostocean

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:39:40 AM

Yes, you have a point but at some reason we don't know what on their mind, but i trust boosteroid. Thanks for this one
hacker's is always a hacker we can never stop that activity but we can less the number of the victim's, Remember boosteriod is a cloud storage that protect our file's so they will never forget the protection of our storage, trust boosteriod.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:40:23 AM

What are the priviledges for subscribing the boosteroid's cloud storage. Is it large enough to store my files on it? Does it have an expiration and renewal ? Thanks in advance.
contradiction

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:51:31 AM

What are the priviledges for subscribing the boosteroid's cloud storage. Is it large enough to store my files on it? Does it have an expiration and renewal ? Thanks in advance.
Boosteroid is a cloud computing services that use to compile your files. Nevertheless you can store as much as big files on it. For the expiration and renewal i don't think so.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:08:50 AM

1 BTR token corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power on the basis of eight NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb.
It is possible to use tokens to pay for a Boosteroid computing power rent or trade them at a higher price on the main cryptocurrency exchanges.
better check out the white paper on the first page for better understanding.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:12:36 AM

Boosteroid is a cloud computing services that use to compile your files. Nevertheless you can store as much as big files on it. For the expiration and renewal i don't think so.

the priveledges that you may have is if you purchase BTR tokens early you will be able to acquire discounts where you can get profit after ICO if you sold it on higher value.
and the price of BTR cloud storage is way cheaper than the prevailing price of cloud storage today which the demand for storage is high.

mongkie

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

indeed storage are not prone on hacking and extortion by hackers it is more likely an inventory of a specific company that is computing on the cloud.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:23:20 AM

Yes there is a possibility because cybercrime evolves rapidly and any system designed to face this threat must be designed to evolve rapidly.

This question has not been answered on their whitepaper or blog post and it could be answer by the technical team but they made some statement about this "A Detailed project of creating computational power will be formed after the first ICO" so lets just wait for some updates on their whitepaper.

Well,  this issue can bother the customers.  They should include the answer to this in the white paper so that the customers have the assurance on the security of their data.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: