Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:27:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15351 times)
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:26:59 AM

MOYA networks will help  a lot in Africa i read a lot of MOYA networks they build a large cables under the sea as i can see i don't know how it works why they build a cable under the sea for the fastest internet connection like speed of light.. anyway thanks MOYA networks to be part of this campaign I learned a lot of your websites and to your projects as well i hope will became successful project in near future.

A huge leap to africa from technological advancement if they would experience fast internet because mostly business is connected now through internet ang industries are now upgrading from manual to automation with the new trends in the market MOYA project will initiate this in africa lets support the project

this generation is a fast paced environment already. we have artificial intelligence that help us to make easy our daily life. now we have internet to gather information and to communicate to people in any part of the world. with the help of moya network they will bring an extra opportunities to the people living there to compete in the society and help them to achieve more in life with the help of internet access in africa.

If you can see some people there doesn't have enough food, when they die they're eaten by Raven that's a sad thing Sad( This fiber thing will help them in the future. It will advance their business if this people can learn to speak in english with high speed internet BPO company can come to them and employ

Africa is one of the most populated country in the world. Most of the people there are also educated so the demand for high-speed internet connectivity is high. And they really need this groundbreaking technological infrastructure for them to progress and keep pace.
Yes Africa is a big continent too and though there are parts in there that are not yet developed but parts also are advancing already in technology. I envy them for having Moya’s support. You are right they will need this good internet speed for the progress they are going make in this continent.

Yes. Internet will have a massive impact in our economy and fuel new innovative industries. It also generates societal change by connecting individuals and communities, and provides access to education and information. But not all countries have harnessed the Internet's benefits to the same degree. That is why Moya Networks want to build Submarine cables around Africa  for them to utilize Internet to its maximum use.

After they succeed in africa, Let's look forward that moya can also build or expand through other countries that need fast and reliable internet connection. Well, I hope they can expand in the philippines as well.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:16:47 AM

Where can I find your video which explains the project? I saw one before but I can`t find it..
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

Saw a glimpse of the speed Moya is working on from this short video of Moya's CEO! You guys might want to take a peek! 12TB/Sec!

https://www.facebook.com/MoyaNetworksAfrica/videos/185762208638409/

Wow, That's really great. I hope moya will give us more updates like this one. 12TB/sec. wow

Hi we have posted other video explaining the project:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1WLDz6tDGrHlv-myjMt3EaS3iRcDE3Zf

Moya Networks

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

I really like your project.

Thanks for your support. Let us know if you have questions on the project.
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

MOYA networks will help  a lot in Africa i read a lot of MOYA networks they build a large cables under the sea as i can see i don't know how it works why they build a cable under the sea for the fastest internet connection like speed of light.. anyway thanks MOYA networks to be part of this campaign I learned a lot of your websites and to your projects as well i hope will became successful project in near future.

A huge leap to africa from technological advancement if they would experience fast internet because mostly business is connected now through internet ang industries are now upgrading from manual to automation with the new trends in the market MOYA project will initiate this in africa lets support the project

this generation is a fast paced environment already. we have artificial intelligence that help us to make easy our daily life. now we have internet to gather information and to communicate to people in any part of the world. with the help of moya network they will bring an extra opportunities to the people living there to compete in the society and help them to achieve more in life with the help of internet access in africa.

If you can see some people there doesn't have enough food, when they die they're eaten by Raven that's a sad thing Sad( This fiber thing will help them in the future. It will advance their business if this people can learn to speak in english with high speed internet BPO company can come to them and employ

Africa is one of the most populated country in the world. Most of the people there are also educated so the demand for high-speed internet connectivity is high. And they really need this groundbreaking technological infrastructure for them to progress and keep pace.
Yes Africa is a big continent too and though there are parts in there that are not yet developed but parts also are advancing already in technology. I envy them for having Moya’s support. You are right they will need this good internet speed for the progress they are going make in this continent.

Yes. Internet will have a massive impact in our economy and fuel new innovative industries. It also generates societal change by connecting individuals and communities, and provides access to education and information. But not all countries have harnessed the Internet's benefits to the same degree. That is why Moya Networks want to build Submarine cables around Africa  for them to utilize Internet to its maximum use.

After they succeed in africa, Let's look forward that moya can also build or expand through other countries that need fast and reliable internet connection. Well, I hope they can expand in the philippines as well.

I am also hoping for that. Our country is a developing country that really need a fast and affordable internet connection. We know how internet is very important in today's life specially we are now in the Digital era. Businesses with a high speed internet connection will let you connect smoothly all over the world.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

Where can I find your video which explains the project? I saw one before but I can`t find it..

Hi we have posted other video explaining the project:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1WLDz6tDGrHlv-myjMt3EaS3iRcDE3Zf
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:17 AM

this is a clear video with a really good explanation on how MOYA NETWORKS will execute this project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWbjOz_zfI

here is another one also from MOYA NETWORKS CEO himself, Carrington Phillip, giving us a view of how Moya networks are progressing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSpefmCTDSA
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?

Moya Token (MTK) issuance will fund the purchase of ACE submarine cable capacity, terrestrial fibre capacity and the operations of Moya.

Moya Token ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned.

Token Sale
Start date: 15th Nov 2017 12:00 GMT
End date: 15th Dec 2017 12:00 GMT
Distribution cap: 100 million MTK
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Token exchange rate: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH = 1,000 MTK
Amount of tokens per person: unlimited
Minimum transaction amount: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited

Bonuses
Pre-sale: 30% bonus

Week 1: 20% bonus

Week 2: 15% bonus

Week 3: 10% bonus

Week 4: 0% bonus

analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

this is impressive , white paper is really well written , good luck to all participant

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

Hi guys, please tell, does this kind of task have rivals?

Competitors to Moya are usually Government owned Telcom companies with very old technology deployed in their networks. Moya has lots of experience competing and working with these Government Telcos.
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

I am also hoping for that. Our country is a developing country that really need a fast and affordable internet connection. We know how internet is very important in today's life specially we are now in the Digital era. Businesses with a high speed internet connection will let you connect smoothly all over the world.

Yes specially we're holding different cryptos, where you need fast internet to monitor them, internet is really the key in this era.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
GeorgVII

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:22 PM

I want to know when will you finish your underground cabling? Will it reach even the rural places in Africa? I hope you Moya internt  project will be affordable to all Africans.

Hello. We have already contracted with existing Terrestrial (Land) cable owners. Those cables are already in the rural areas. We will also build our own underground land cables where appropriate. Our focus in 2018 will be to connect the submarine cable to existing land cables so we can provide our services.

Alright. All is working for the good of African people. Im happy to hear that your project is developing day by day. It gives me confidence to trust MOYA project more. Hope that you will reach your target date.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

For more information and in depth breakdown of how #MoyaNetworksAfrica plans to bring data to Africa at the Speed of Light, click and read: https://moyanetworks.com/
kindly like and follow moya  @FB
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:05:35 PM

this is impressive , white paper is really well written , good luck to all participant

more than the white paper, going deep the ocean just to provide a good internet service for the people is also very impressive, this kind of projects the Moya Networks does are of high quality.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:10:09 PM

The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)

Thank you for your support. We are fully invested in the success of the project.

Regards
The Moya Team
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:15:45 PM

Based on the poverty levels in Africa , does Africa really need the capacity Moya networks is yet to deliver?
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:26:10 PM

Based on the poverty levels in Africa , does Africa really need the capacity Moya networks is yet to deliver?

The short answer is yes--most definitely.

It is projected that by 2020 there will be more than 700m smartphone connections in Africa — more than twice the projected number in North America and not far from the total in Europe.

In Nigeria alone, 16 smartphones are sold every minute, while mobile data traffic across Africa is set to increase 15-fold by 2020.

So we are very confident that the capcity is required and can be purchased if priced properly.
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:27:11 PM

It is projected that by 2020 there will be more than 700m smartphone connections in Africa — more than twice the projected number in North America and not far from the total in Europe.

In Nigeria alone, 16 smartphones are sold every minute, while mobile data traffic across Africa is set to increase 15-fold by 2020.

So we are very confident that the capcity is required and can be purchased if priced properly.

How much will your services cost?

Moya Networks

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:57 PM

How much will your services cost?

sorry we cant say now for competitive reasons but we will aim to charge prices similar to the much more competitive markets in Europe (e.g. London)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: