Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?

Moya Token (MTK) issuance will fund the purchase of ACE submarine cable capacity, terrestrial fibre capacity and the operations of Moya.

Moya Token ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned.

Token Sale
Start date: 15th Nov 2017 12:00 GMT
End date: 15th Dec 2017 12:00 GMT
Distribution cap: 100 million MTK
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Token exchange rate: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH = 1,000 MTK
Amount of tokens per person: unlimited
Minimum transaction amount: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited

Bonuses
Pre-sale: 30% bonus

Week 1: 20% bonus

Week 2: 15% bonus

Week 3: 10% bonus

Week 4: 0% bonus

I'm really excited to buy Moya Tokens!!! we can see that they're really working on the product to provide high end and quality product for African people. You can see the dedication of this team
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:07:38 PM

CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?

Moya Token (MTK) issuance will fund the purchase of ACE submarine cable capacity, terrestrial fibre capacity and the operations of Moya.

Moya Token ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned.

Token Sale
Start date: 15th Nov 2017 12:00 GMT
End date: 15th Dec 2017 12:00 GMT
Distribution cap: 100 million MTK
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Token exchange rate: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH = 1,000 MTK
Amount of tokens per person: unlimited
Minimum transaction amount: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited

Bonuses
Pre-sale: 30% bonus

Week 1: 20% bonus

Week 2: 15% bonus

Week 3: 10% bonus

Week 4: 0% bonus

I'm really excited to buy Moya Tokens!!! we can see that they're really working on the product to provide high end and quality product for African people. You can see the dedication of this team
been seeing many presale and ICO funding .. the minimum amount to send is always an issue for small investors .. is 0.0625 btc cant be lower?  been in an ICO with minimum amount of 0.02bitcoin some want to invest but still cant afford it ...
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

I know exactly how it feels to have internet connections that sucks. It will suck all your blood and energy specially when you are on a deadline on a certain project and here you are, you dont know what to do. You would just want to throw your device in anger and tension. Specially when you need an unrgent reply to a very important matter and you cant even send an email because it takes half a day to send the mail. Well, goodluck Moya. May you bring fulfillment and satisfaction to your consumers. 
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:25:25 PM

I know exactly how it feels to have internet connections that sucks. It will suck all your blood and energy specially when you are on a deadline on a certain project and here you are, you dont know what to do. You would just want to throw your device in anger and tension. Specially when you need an unrgent reply to a very important matter and you cant even send an email because it takes half a day to send the mail. Well, goodluck Moya. May you bring fulfillment and satisfaction to your consumers. 
I think this is the right answer to deal with this problem that is happening in africa. this project will be very helpful to many people who are there. they will be happy because they can feel the positive impact of this project

ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:36:30 PM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?

The demand for better internet is so enormous in Africa that the probability of success, we feel is certain. The people need it, we are going to be the ones to bring it to them.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:56:19 PM

I think this is the right answer to deal with this problem that is happening in africa. this project will be very helpful to many people who are there. they will be happy because they can feel the positive impact of this project
better communications with friends and relative  outside the country or even just far like province or state,
another door for new job at home like encoding advertisements and doing cryptos
business will have faster connection for the better development of the company..
that are just a few of so many doors to open by moya to african people
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

better communications with friends and relative  outside the country or even just far like province or state,
business will have faster connection for the better development of the company..

Yes agree with you Pal it's likely that Moya network will build connection to african people they need to have better quality connetion. and i'm hoping that Moya network will provide that to the African People.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:23:21 PM

Yes agree with you Pal it's likely that Moya network will build connection to african people they need to have better quality connetion. and i'm hoping that Moya network will provide that to the African People.
and believe me MOYA NETWORK is a smart solution that will be able to business transactions cinematic fast in feeding data with 100% real internet network in exploring connectivity in africa

hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:12:18 PM

making the moya network as an option for africa to expand the internet network is the best thing that should be supported and facilitate africa in the development of marginal society

Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:21:03 AM

I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?

MOYA TEAM MEMBERS

Carrington Phillip: LINKEDIN- https://za.linkedin.com/in/carrington-phillip-3a671476

Jason Berry: LINKEDIN- http://www.linkedin.com/in/gettothefarm

Sibusiso Zindela- LINKEDIN-  https://za.linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-zindela-09618322

Leonard Harley- LINKEDIN-    http://www.linkedin.com/in/leonardharley

Dr. Victor Lawrence-LINKEDIN-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/victor-lawrence-31080951

Vivienne Namutebi-LINKEDIN-   https://www.linkedin.com/in/vivienne-namutebi-387abb97

Nice move posting the profiles of this project's team members. This will clearly help hesitating investors develop a sense of trust on this project. Which may really help give huge traffic to this project that obviously will cause lots of token sales on the ico and may result into greater chances of succeeding. Kudos to the devs and team.

The Team of MOYA had a very good background and excellent credentials. The minds Behind The MOYA project will do great in the FUTURE. am pretty sure being transparent to the public abnout their background will even conviced foreign and Local investors to support MOYA project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:29:37 AM

Good thing that moya is doing this project to Africa because the posibility of gaining from this project is has a great potential. So I think investing in this ICO is a must because I believe in the success of this project and they can pull it off. Hoping for more investors for this project.
santino11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:07:37 AM

one question for the team! i am a filipino citizen and the  internet here is a problem too, most internet companies are offering now a fiber and much faster speed connection to the people at home, and i can see one problem on their offer! i hope moya is not like this! they are setting DATA CAP for the connection like having 50mbps but have a data cap of 300 gb per month.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

one question for the team! i am a filipino citizen and the  internet here is a problem too, most internet companies are offering now a fiber and much faster speed connection to the people at home, and i can see one problem on their offer! i hope moya is not like this! they are setting DATA CAP for the connection like having 50mbps but have a data cap of 300 gb per month.

Hi. One of the problems we aim to solve is the extensive  use of very limited data caps in the African market. Many customers have data caps of 1gb or less imposed!! So to answer your question directly : We will be selling our capacity in bulk to existing ISPs that will incentivize them to develop no or very high data cap products. This will be required for our success.

barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:32:53 AM

Saw a glimpse of the speed Moya is working on from this short video of Moya's CEO! You guys might want to take a peek! 12TB/Sec!

https://www.facebook.com/MoyaNetworksAfrica/videos/185762208638409/
Wow! This is a very insightful video regarding the company. I am interested to know how they are able to set up 12TB/sec.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

Saw a glimpse of the speed Moya is working on from this short video of Moya's CEO! You guys might want to take a peek! 12TB/Sec!

Wow! This is a very insightful video regarding the company. I am interested to know how they are able to set up 12TB/sec.

Hi. The 12 TB/sec is the raw speed of the Submarine cable. It is based on the latest submarine cable technology.
Regards
The Moya Team
santino11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

Hi. The 12 TB/sec is the raw speed of the Submarine cable. It is based on the latest submarine cable technology.
Regards
The Moya Team
wow so fast. can you reconsider the project and launch it here too in philippines ? i hate to admit but the speed here is way far on the plan speed you want ! i wanna witness the project you wanna spread all over africa.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:37:22 PM

Hi. One of the problems we aim to solve is the extensive  use of very limited data caps in the African market. Many customers have data caps of 1gb or less imposed!! So to answer your question directly : We will be selling our capacity in bulk to existing ISPs that will incentivize them to develop no or very high data cap products. This will be required for our success.

Im From the Philippines too, most of our ISP's had a vey poor interset service and package. Considering we pay too much for thier services compared at the rates of other countries with a higher internet speed. Really hopes MOYA team helps our brothers and sisters in Africa in their interner problems. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
santino11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

Im From the Philippines too, most of our ISP's had a vey poor interset service and package. Considering we pay too much for thier services compared at the rates of other countries with a higher internet speed. Really hopes MOYA team helps our brothers and sisters in Africa in their interner problems. 
true we are paying too much with an internet that we cant afford to have whith, that why im suppporting this project , this in injustible for all of people! philippines is one of the highest paid initernet connection but one of the most slow internet accecss too!!
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

true we are paying too much with an internet that we cant afford to have whith, that why im suppporting this project , this in injustible for all of people! philippines is one of the highest paid initernet connection but one of the most slow internet accecss too!!

Let's all hope that MOYA NETWORKS will be able to expand it's service in the future to cater more people who are in need of a good , quality and affordable internet service. For now lets support Moya Networks ICO so it can get the fund it needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: