Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Are Now Used in Crimes  (Read 13062 times)
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:59:24 AM

Yes, nowadays it’s being used in crime, they buy and sell online and pay by bitcoin. Because it’s untraceable. So police can’t get clue to caught them. I think it’s dangerous.
that's true because bitcoin does not use the original identity of the owner. that's why bitcoin is used as a tool for crime. but not all those who have bitcoin is evil. only irresponsible people who damage the good name of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yukyzu

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:53:55 AM

not just now, btc is used for crime from the beginning of its leap, so many countries are banning btc transactions. but not everything related to btc is negative, on the other hand btc helps the miner economy use it to improve the quality of life without gambling, illegal trade, etc.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

So is cash. Money will always be used by criminals as they are on the fringe of the market and always use the most cutting edge technology, but BTC's system is designed to thwart bad actors and promote good.

tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:39:27 PM

Bitcoins are now using by criminals in completing their crimes.  As bitcoins allow transaction freedom,  that is transaction across accounts without involving third party,  which means these two persons are not answerable to anyone about how,  why,  when, what like questions.  Bitcoin comes with the freedom of fees less transaction.  Many drugs dealers accept bitcoin in exchange with bitcoin.  Bitcoins offers a number of benefits that allow them to continue their illegal activities without any interference of any authority.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:44:11 PM

Yes, nowadays it’s being used in crime, they buy and sell online and pay by bitcoin. Because it’s untraceable. So police can’t get clue to caught them. I think it’s dangerous.
that's true because bitcoin does not use the original identity of the owner. that's why bitcoin is used as a tool for crime. but not all those who have bitcoin is evil. only irresponsible people who damage the good name of bitcoin.
In my opinion, if you using Bitcoin to evade taxes from the government, I think you are also the criminal. Especially, you are using it for business, that is the reason the government never want to accept Bitcoin is legally because they can not manage it. We need to actively pay taxes and declare our assets, revenue in Bitcoin, it is necessary to helps Bitcoin becomes fresh.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:48:52 PM

In my opinion, if you using Bitcoin to evade taxes from the government, I think you are also the criminal. Especially, you are using it for business, that is the reason the government never want to accept Bitcoin is legally because they can not manage it. We need to actively pay taxes and declare our assets, revenue in Bitcoin, it is necessary to helps Bitcoin becomes fresh.

I have to agree with this. There is an amount of work on our part to do to help de-stigmatize bitcoin. Being more transparent with it would serve that end.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:59:54 PM

Bitcoins has regained its strong value, As of this posting, the value per 1 bitcoin is exactly 4786.59 US Dollar.   Soon we will see more ways people can squeeze the most out of bitcoins.   Since the advent of the internet to be profit oriented in the 90's, no one would possibly have imagined that the Internet would breed Facebook, Google, Uber, online streaming, etc. This is where we are with the Blockchain now. There exists a whole world of opportunities out there.  

These opportunities have the unrighteous users of this cryptocurrencies to also used its advantage. We cannot deny for a fact that cyber crimes have been committed since the birth of the internet.  Once, stealing was done with having guns, now, robbers can easily hack bank accounts or counterfeit credit cards to their advantage.  Sooner, cryptocurrencies can be used to pay crimes such as services for creating counterfeit birth certificates and this is not far from happening.  Actually, the US has already cases on this matter.

Another is the crime of buying illegal-drug emporium that used Bitcoin as a medium of exchange, politicians and policymakers took notice. Criminals, it turns out, really like bitcoins, which can be exchanged for nefarious purposes on the "Dark Web," with complete anonymity and, it seems, impunity.

Although, there are some articles that i have read regarding criminals cannot hide behind bitcoins, still, there are difficulties tracing transactions using cryptocurrencies. That is why law enforcement agencies should have a to change their procedures to pursue criminals who make use of the latest technology to commit crimes. Let the law find a way to evolve to address new tech challenges. There is no reason to expect that law enforcement won’t be able to get a handle on this new cybercrime.

People talk about the issue where bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies should be taxed because it can help fund the governing especially now the market value is high. Some says that not paying for taxes like here in bitcoin is considered as a criminal act.
But I think the more important issue to take notice here is that criminality rate because illegal transactions like drugs and guns have been made with bitcoin according to some online articles.
Bitcoin is regulated by the government so we really cannot expect people won't do anything illegal. But I still love and still use bitcoin tho.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:17:09 PM

Bitcoins has regained its strong value, As of this posting, the value per 1 bitcoin is exactly 4786.59 US Dollar.   Soon we will see more ways people can squeeze the most out of bitcoins.   Since the advent of the internet to be profit oriented in the 90's, no one would possibly have imagined that the Internet would breed Facebook, Google, Uber, online streaming, etc. This is where we are with the Blockchain now. There exists a whole world of opportunities out there.  

These opportunities have the unrighteous users of this cryptocurrencies to also used its advantage. We cannot deny for a fact that cyber crimes have been committed since the birth of the internet.  Once, stealing was done with having guns, now, robbers can easily hack bank accounts or counterfeit credit cards to their advantage.  Sooner, cryptocurrencies can be used to pay crimes such as services for creating counterfeit birth certificates and this is not far from happening.  Actually, the US has already cases on this matter.

Another is the crime of buying illegal-drug emporium that used Bitcoin as a medium of exchange, politicians and policymakers took notice. Criminals, it turns out, really like bitcoins, which can be exchanged for nefarious purposes on the "Dark Web," with complete anonymity and, it seems, impunity.

Although, there are some articles that i have read regarding criminals cannot hide behind bitcoins, still, there are difficulties tracing transactions using cryptocurrencies. That is why law enforcement agencies should have a to change their procedures to pursue criminals who make use of the latest technology to commit crimes. Let the law find a way to evolve to address new tech challenges. There is no reason to expect that law enforcement won’t be able to get a handle on this new cybercrime.

Yss bitcoins are being used in crimes i already knew that before i get involved in this and as a matter of fact, I first knew about bitcoins as a money for crime because it is a decentralized coin so government cannot track them down. And as a red an article it is about a Year ago, yeah it is used to buy drugs used to hire for a hitman and anything that bad. I don't knqo today if it is atill used for crime I hope not because that will be a cause of banning of bitcoins and we dont want this to be banned because this is our source of income.
Thats right, nowadays they used it as a tool in crimes because they need to hide there illegal transaction through using bitcoin, like buying or selling drug,weapon and all cyber crime you know. So until now the criminality in internet site is increase even more.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

Criminals are also using the traditional fiat currency to complete their transactions for illegal activities, so we can not blame the bitcoins. It is really hard to stop the use of bitcoins for illegal and criminal activities; criminal prefers bitcoins due to the anonymity and safety from government authorities.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

Bitcoin, like all items of the material and non-material world, can and will be used for criminal purposes. We need to stop focusing our attention on this moment. This is not our problem, but the problem of law enforcement agencies is to establish and expose criminals. This moment can not significantly affect the necessity and importance of bitcoin and other crypto currency for the world community.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:21:58 PM

Bitcoin, like all items of the material and non-material world, can and will be used for criminal purposes. We need to stop focusing our attention on this moment. This is not our problem, but the problem of law enforcement agencies is to establish and expose criminals. This moment can not significantly affect the necessity and importance of bitcoin and other crypto currency for the world community.
but the fact is that if there is a crypto currency more and more often noticed in use for buying or selling drugs, as well as weapons, this can greatly affect those qualities of the crypto currency that everyone uses. I'm not talking about using crypto currency by terrorists.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

Interesting opinion) With which it is impossible to disagree) Bitcoin it's really a huge Losaka of impunity scams. Many are asked to conduct payment using bitkoyntov. It is not possible to track who is the addressee, but scammers very often make mistakes when cashing bitkoyntov, and due to the openness of transactions to calculate intruders sometimes it works.

idorez

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:04:23 PM

bitcoin was always used for crimes I guess. actually this is the reason why I am so late for buying bitcoin.

it was 4 or 5 years ago when I first heard of Bitcoin while we were surfing in the deep web. we found a guy who says he’s a professional killer and he wants some bitcoin in return. most of the criminals in deep web wanted to be paid with bitcoin. naturally, we thought that this bitcoin is just made for criminals to get paid. it seems to me that this is something dangerous, so I didn’t buy any in the next few years too. because I didn’t want to end up in a jail  Cheesy

I learned the truth just a year ago.

if I bought a cople of bitcoins at that time, my life would have been eaiser  Roll Eyes
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:35 PM

Definition of a crime is something that seems to fluctuate time over time and country over country.
+  Cash has  been the no 1 crime currency + Cash itself is a crime 
Criptotusker

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:39:05 PM

Yes, definitely. Do you remember ramsonware, they payment are made via bitcoin.and some scamer get fund by bitcoin, because  it's decentralize. So police can't get an action. As i think now Its better to use kyc.
Priktrice

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

Any currency that's mainstream has been used for crime.  The US dollar for example. Criminals will have you buy stuff with it and give them it or give/send them the money.  Bitcoin just makes it easier by providing more anonymity.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:43:12 PM

It is not nowadays. Bitcoin has always been used for illegal activities such as the following: Hiring assassins, buying weapons, buying/selling drugs, watching pedophilia porn, and so on. It was, basically, the dark net's currency. And it will continue to be used for those purposes.

And yes, it is even very dangerous to be on the dark net. Who knows what happens to your PC as the hackers could track your IP address. That is why you should be aware of how to secure it.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

It is not nowadays. Bitcoin has always been used for illegal activities such as the following: Hiring assassins, buying weapons, buying/selling drugs, watching pedophilia porn, and so on. It was, basically, the dark net's currency. And it will continue to be used for those purposes.

And yes, it is even very dangerous to be on the dark net. Who knows what happens to your PC as the hackers could track your IP address. That is why you should be aware of how to secure it.
I agree with you, Bitcoin is decentralized currency it is impossible to trace it now and before it is being used in illegal crimes.Illegal goods are purchased with help of bitcoin and criminals do their business online like what you've mentioned. And Before bitcoin theyuse prepaid cards to commit such crimes. In fact prepaid cards are more anonymous than bitcoin and can be resold without any trace.
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

The modern world and modern technology will never lose a crime. So it's no wonder if bitcoin is also used by them. Especially now, we all know that bitcoin is very popular, criminals take advantage of the opportunity to commit crimes. The other person as quickly believes that they will earn a big sooner and those people who did not know about the bitcoin.For not being able to threaten each other we must have enough knowledge of negotiations especially with bitcoin. Especially and we do not see the people we're negotiating with bitcoin so it's important to be careful and ask for guidance for people who have experienced the bitcoin
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:43:19 AM

I agree with you, Bitcoin is decentralized currency it is impossible to trace it now and before it is being used in illegal crimes.Illegal goods are purchased with help of bitcoin and criminals do their business online like what you've mentioned. And Before bitcoin theyuse prepaid cards to commit such crimes. In fact prepaid cards are more anonymous than bitcoin and can be resold without any trace.
everything has good and bad affects. but it depend on the user of that. so just like that bitcoin is a decentralized currency and it is also can be converted  to any desire currency so now it depend on the user of bitcoin that how can he want to use his bitcoins. if he want to used for criminal work or want to used for a good work like using for their home and family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: