Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:29:38 PM

Have no update or announcement about Arousal Project? Ah, I join telegram group, maybe Arousal has postpone their ICO -> 1st January 2018.
It seems like the team got so busy in celebrating the Holiday Season, they should have at least inform their supporters. It's difficult to support a project that lacks concern to it's supporters.
You're right, that havjng lack of concern can cause sometimes a clients to not to continue about a project. Better to have a staff who will represent to their clients who will answer for evey issue that is being raised. In ths way, at least the client will quickly be clarified of their doubts.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:48:18 PM

Devs? What about the link http://ico.arousal.io/? Doesn't work
Just try http://www.arousal.io/ , without "ico" and it will be works.
So, developer, when you post any interested news to us in telegram channel? Thank you!
Accessing to arousal.io causing issue. If Devs answering to telegram channel could keep investors confident trusting the exchange platform. I recommend for 24/7 support if global exchange launching all Fiat currencies in our arousal platform, it sets a brand for the crypto trend if these bugs are fixed.
Maybe they already fixed the issue or just busy doing their job. It's just normal to have some issue especially when it is still under development. So let's just wait until the problem is solved and just keep updating on their web.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:04:00 PM

Project seems a bit in frozen mode lately? Perhaps because of Christmas? On the OP in looks like a very promising concept, if they can deliver.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:37:46 PM

A global exchange that can trade using btc and any other coin with legal tender. Arousal exchange will totally boom and create a huge mark on crypto society as it become a well known global exchangersm of all time. I am excited to conduct my first transaction on it and recommend this to all my crypto friends. Go Arousal.

Yeah they created crypto society.. & it will become easy because OTC is helping them to become well known global exchanger...so I appreciate their work & their team..
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:14:54 PM

It's holidays for everyone, so maybe that's why the project is slowed down a bit, well, the big chunks of the project are done, now they only need to boost their engines.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

Have no update or announcement about Arousal Project? Ah, I join telegram group, maybe Arousal has postpone their ICO -> 1st January 2018.
It seems like the team got so busy in celebrating the Holiday Season, they should have at least inform their supporters. It's difficult to support a project that lacks concern to it's supporters.
You're right, that havjng lack of concern can cause sometimes a clients to not to continue about a project. Better to have a staff who will represent to their clients who will answer for evey issue that is being raised. In ths way, at least the client will quickly be clarified of their doubts.

Don't forget that the team of arousal project are only two people, it will be difficult for them to keep answering every question here and work on developing the project in same time. also notice that many people are posting and asking question that itself will required some one who lot of free time.
I think arsoual team need to hire someone to this.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:16:49 AM

Devs? What about the link http://ico.arousal.io/? Doesn't work
Just try http://www.arousal.io/ , without "ico" and it will be works.
So, developer, when you post any interested news to us in telegram channel? Thank you!
Accessing to arousal.io causing issue. If Devs answering to telegram channel could keep investors confident trusting the exchange platform. I recommend for 24/7 support if global exchange launching all Fiat currencies in our arousal platform, it sets a brand for the crypto trend if these bugs are fixed.
Without ICO thats working man. Thats mostly need from a project to get trust from user. They obviously keep updating their telegram channel.
Efta321

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:27 AM

yeah its understandable that the team needs sometimes to relax for sure but some of the tools doesnt work here like the ico website, beta version... I am sure they will fix these problems before new year.
Those are the essentials and most important things in any project . You can't relax or rest if those tools are not working , how can you expect to secure good loyal investors if the main site isn't working properly . I really hope the arousal team hurry up in their developments.
yes I really agree in a project is definitely something that is very important in every project. no one can relax or rest if we procrastinate a job it is very harmful to share the project. but I'm sure Arousal will try hard for this project. good job.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

I am trying to see an update regarding the result of their Early Bird ICO. I think it should be released so the supporters of this project will be updated.
It seems like the admin of this thread is no that active anymore. Any sign of him?
I guess the admin is just doing some additional task for this project. I am pretty sure that this is a long term project and it take a lot of work for it to be accomplished.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:03:31 AM

Don't forget that the team of arousal project are only two people, it will be difficult for them to keep answering every question here and work on developing the project in same time. also notice that many people are posting and asking question that itself will required some one who lot of free time.
I think arsoual team need to hire someone to this.
I understand but their last update was around the 2nd quarter of December, a lot of question has already built up. The longer a question remain unanswered the more speculations will arise.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:13:37 AM

This project is a really good to follow. For the recent queries of other people regarding the long time that the Arousal Team is not responding to many questions, and as of now, more queries has been built for the team, I believe that you are doing something important that will benefit both this project and the community. As of now, I am also waiting for the updates and good news of the Arousal Exchange team. Keep progressing and make more developments that more people will be glad of. Good Luck and GodBless.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:03:10 AM

This project is a really good to follow. For the recent queries of other people regarding the long time that the Arousal Team is not responding to many questions, and as of now, more queries has been built for the team, I believe that you are doing something important that will benefit both this project and the community. As of now, I am also waiting for the updates and good news of the Arousal Exchange team. Keep progressing and make more developments that more people will be glad of. Good Luck and GodBless.
Is really a busy moment for them but looking at the platform recent update is safe to say even if they dont respond to queries they are implementing some, bugs that were in the best release are kind of fixed not all though but i guess is just a beta so the team are working to ensure quality trading on their system especially with all the fiat they will be supporting

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:19:36 AM

I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.
The countries with banned cryptocurrency have strict government that is why they won't allow cryptocurrency in their country because it affects their own banks as well as their currency. Even the people on that country wants to legalized Bitcoin because of the opportunity, still their government will decide.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:46:27 AM

Is really a busy moment for them but looking at the platform recent update is safe to say even if they dont respond to queries they are implementing some, bugs that were in the best release are kind of fixed not all though but i guess is just a beta so the team are working to ensure quality trading on their system especially with all the fiat they will be supporting
You are right, I even seen no users was even able to join their Telegram group now, as it shows group not exists. If the devs respond for investors query that would help the investors better without breaking the trust. The support is highly indeed for an exchange platform. Hope there will be a fix.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:35:46 AM

Transactions with a guarantor to protect both parties, that is a nice one and different too. Well I'm looking out for the bounty program, will like to partake and get me some ARS. Wishing your team the best and hope you guys come through

Yeah, I haven't heard of such question posing before, ARS idea is unique and might disruptive as well.
If it can acquire some serious backing we'll definitely see some huge impact in the near future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:17:12 AM

I am trying to see an update regarding the result of their Early Bird ICO. I think it should be released so the supporters of this project will be updated.
It seems like the admin of this thread is no that active anymore. Any sign of him?
He still online and support us. But this time is Merry Christmas, so i think he will come back as soon as possible and make an announcement.

That's right for now we must wait for the holidays to be finished. I think he/she is on the vacation. For now will just keep promoting arousal.

vivavivu

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

He still online and support us. But this time is Merry Christmas, so i think he will come back as soon as possible and make an announcement.

That's right for now we must wait for the holidays to be finished. I think he/she is on the vacation. For now will just keep promoting arousal.
Ya. I think we will have new update about Arousal Exchange at next week. Then we can buy some ARS again. Be patient, everyone.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:17:13 AM

God Bless U too Smiley. As i said above, we can join telegram group and know more about Arousal Exchange ICO, keep your ETH to start buy ARS at January 2018.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:44:15 AM

Ya. I think we will have new update about Arousal Exchange at next week. Then we can buy some ARS again. Be patient, everyone.
We will look forward to the next week and updates from the developers. Those who want to buy coins need a little patience and you will definitely be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: