Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

Can you release a list of fiat currencys which will add on exchange? Whether there will be an opportunity to exchange for example BTC to BYN (Belarussian ruble) ?
I have a question like your about Arousal Exchange fiat currencies. I know any exchange will chose USD is the main major but i really want know which are others?
I think fiat currencies are not at all a problem. For example, cryptopia does not have a fiat but there is a USDT bitcoin and an etherium.

yeah but this is mostly the problem. Then u have to exchange it to btc and then you have to exchange it to usd and then you have to exchange it to your country currency. At the end you pay 25 % transaction fees and your half of profit is gone  Grin
I agree with you, this is a big financial loss, while you make all the necessary transfers to withdraw funds in your currency, you can go bankrupt)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:32 AM

This is good. The project is attracting many people to invest in this exchange. Of course it is because of the special features that Arousal Exchange have, and that is an exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. That is really great and very beneficial to the people or users of this. Arousal is making a breakthrough. This project will build its own OTC platform, linking to the Exchange. I hope for the successful implementation of this in the market. I will be still looking forward to this exchange until it reach the success it deserves.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:12 AM

Can you release a list of fiat currencys which will add on exchange? Whether there will be an opportunity to exchange for example BTC to BYN (Belarussian ruble) ?
I have a question like your about Arousal Exchange fiat currencies. I know any exchange will chose USD is the main major but i really want know which are others?
I think fiat currencies are not at all a problem. For example, cryptopia does not have a fiat but there is a USDT bitcoin and an etherium.

yeah but this is mostly the problem. Then u have to exchange it to btc and then you have to exchange it to usd and then you have to exchange it to your country currency. At the end you pay 25 % transaction fees and your half of profit is gone  Grin
I agree with you, this is a big financial loss, while you make all the necessary transfers to withdraw funds in your currency, you can go bankrupt)
So how should they solve this problem? Any idea on how to reduce loss of profit from having this many exchanges?
or should they be making their own wallet sooner so transaction would be directed to their platform to reduce the transaction fees and transaction would be instant?

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

This is good. The project is attracting many people to invest in this exchange. Of course it is because of the special features that Arousal Exchange have, and that is an exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. That is really great and very beneficial to the people or users of this. Arousal is making a breakthrough. This project will build its own OTC platform, linking to the Exchange. I hope for the successful implementation of this in the market. I will be still looking forward to this exchange until it reach the success it deserves.

yes Of course this project is interesting because of special feature owned by Arousal Exchange, Arousal accept all fiat currency. this is very helpful community especially I feel helped with this, hopefully many projects like this with this I we will succeed and follow the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:00:54 PM

If this is valid on the business itself, as the developers say, that I will take all Fiat absolutely, you just imagine how much it will simplify our life. Exchange and output immediately to Fiat. Elegant!
Semaj123

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:23:36 PM

I would bring another example of another ***** exchanger but it would be unfair advertising, anyway, I hope it will become one of the central exchanges to refer to.
We really don't know what will happen to this project as it is still under development. And I think this ICO has becoming popular because of its unique features which is to accept all fiat currencies.

Let's  just wait after ICO ends. And what arousal can do about their unique features surely they will encounter some problems in the future, But hopefully, they can fix it quicker in case there is one.
When the ICO is finished, everything will be clear, but now the project is very original ideas.
Yes you're right that after the ICO everything will be clear, so to make their ICO success we must support this project. Investors should invest this project as it has a really good platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

I agree, there is a high chance that arousal will achieve successful project but it needs first to promote in many platforms so many people will know what arousal is and how they process, for now this project needs a lot of promotions to be known world wide.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:54:20 PM

In that kind of situation having that kind of huge percentage of transaction fee is not good to those users. I would say before you try to convert it to your country's currency much better you have to anticipated that possible transaction fee. If some staff will be active, for sure that question will be answered.

More like which place charges 25% fees forBTC to USD. BTC tends to sell for over preev rates. Heck local exchanges buy for like 120% preev rate in most countries
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

Thanks for better communication on white papers in various languages, it really helped me understand about arousal exchange platform also helped me share other friends of local language. I hope it is time to be a part of investing few funds for this successful project. It is a good deal of 1 ARS=0.15 USD and for the current release of 13,000,000 ARS.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

I just signed up in their Beta Arousal Exchange Platform. Pretty awesome i would say. Neat and organised, easily understandable features for traders to click onto.
Being able to accept all fiat currencies is one of Arousal Exchange key features as its gonna be extremely beneficial to all traders. Brilliant project indeed! Thanks to the project team for creating such a great exchange platform that have already been arousing traders all over the world. Thumbs up!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:38:00 PM

Yes Arousal are based on OTC marketing...OTC market improve the exchange & easy for everyone...& adding this guarantors are here so more easier
Do you mean Arousal base on OTC market? OTC is good but they still have risky for investor, in OTC trading is that the market for an OTC-listed stock may be very thinly traded, with extremely large bid-ask spreads that make it very difficult to trade profitably. So if Arousal can handle this problem, i believe they will success.

Definitely, Arousal can handle it the best as they can because it one of their platform as they believed that OTC is still the most convenient and swift way to convert legal tender to bitcoin. Also, arousal hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading.

Yes Arousal is a trusted platform with OTC market... so It can be convert into Bitcoin...but is it can exchange into other cryptocoin or dollar
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:02:18 PM

Guys will you translate ANN topic to russian language for their community? I think they have own vision of  some interesting projects. Pm me and i recommend you a good translators.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

What kind of question is: "If i can convert it in btc my money in here", of course you can do that, it wouldn't be called exchanger if they doesn't allow the main pioneer coin of the crypto era.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:57:49 PM

USDT is the same USD price but i really dont think they can replace any fiat currency. Because of USDT is not "realy currency" which accepted by gorverment and bank.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:12:26 PM

Is there any fees charged when trading to all fiat currencies in this exchange platform? How much its fee?
vivavivu

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:23:21 AM

Is there any fees charged when trading to all fiat currencies in this exchange platform? How much its fee?
Your question is good point. At any exchanger i think they will charged you some fee at exchange platform, at least 0.01% - 1%. So i think Arousal exchange is same. But how much is depend on our Arousal Team.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:48:12 AM

I feel like guys your are giving this subject more than it's deserve it, don't forget that arousal is an exchange that suppose other icos and coins to come to its platform. So they don't need to start with etherdelta because they have their own exchange.

Yes, you have a point. The best thing to do is to help arousal promote in all platforms specially in social medias. So that many people will know this project and they will make their investment if they will find it interesting.

Yes, that's exactly what should be done, because if the token get listed on other exchange, people maybe just trade their token there and never come to arousal exchange. and this is not good for this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:53 AM

I think all fiats will be accepted as much as possible that's why there will be a guarantor for every country. The guarantor will act as an appraiser to a certain fiats validity.  
Still, a list of fiats that will be accepted is a nice idea but I think that will only be provided when the exchange is already up and running.
Will the guarantor verify each transaction? It's not entirely clear to me, transactions can take place very much every second. Linking of currency currencies is a very good idea, it will attract additional people who are not interested in the crypt.
I think fiats list will be available after adding this coin in exchanges site. Without adding exchanges site not possible to show list of fiats.

That's gonna be big improvements if they put all fiat currency? The good idea is, will they just put the primary fiat currency only? I mean the majority of peoples fiat currency, like Dollar, Euro, Peso, Wong, Yen etc.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:49:49 AM

It's a pleasure that an exchange was accepting all fiat currencies but, how can Arousal accept the country that banned bitcoin 100%?
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:07:30 AM

We are delighted to experience the Arousal platform, You have said us you will be providing trial tokens for user experience, thanks for the good thought process. We are happy for your launch of Arousal Platform where the exchange accepts all Fiat currencies. Arousal seems just like making a revolution building its own OTC platform, linking to the exchange, hoping it reach success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: